• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Edwardo

The worst part of that video is the end.

"The power love and friendship! Gotta go!"
9Cm0xLw.jpg

Fracas

#fuckonami
Wow, it's absurdly difficult to get Jhin on PBE. 5 straight dodges in blind pick because someone didn't get him. Tried new champ select and he was either banned or people dodged since there isn't a penalty. Can't do customs without 3 people either. Dang.

Wow, it's absurdly difficult to get Jhin on PBE. 5 straight dodges in blind pick because someone didn't get him. Tried new champ select and he was either banned or people dodged since there isn't a penalty. Can't do customs without 3 people either. Dang.
Give it a few days and customs will be up again. No point in even trying to get him since people will just dodge over and over until they get the new champ.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
How are your "exams"?

one more tomorrow, last next wednesday

it's been more than a month of constant work/study/essays so i'm at the point where i almost don't give a ♪ shit ♪ anymore. thanks for asking tho

then i'll be back to playing in the us server so you can show me your new and improved finger skills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edwardo

it's been more than a month of constant work/study/essays so i'm at the point where i almost don't give a ♪ shit ♪ anymore. thanks for asking tho

then i'll be back to playing in the us server so you can show me your new and improved finger skills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't wait

So duo que turns to trio que and can still be matched up with solo que ppl? That sux if so.

Unless they mean 3s can go for Ranks 5 que.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
new patch is shit

champion select keeps turning fuzzy and doesn't let me select a champion, and then you're forced to dodge and take a massive time penalty

and it's been happening to everyone else too, judging by how many games are being dodged

garath

Don't forget you have to lock in the champ, not just select it.

Also just watched nightblue literally one shot a kindred usin jhin. Not like, oh just comboed her, like a single crit 4th shot auto. It was like 1500 damage. He had just shy under 1k AD. So it's not super normal but still.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Don't forget you have to lock in the champ, not just select it.

Also just watched nightblue literally one shot a kindred usin jhin. Not like, oh just comboed her, like a single crit 4th shot auto. It was like 1500 damage. He had just shy under 1k AD. So it's not super normal but still.

nah, new champ select isn't even released yet, and this happens even before i can select a champion, it's like there's an overlay but there's no way to make it go away so you can see everyone else chatting and selecting champs but you're unable to interact in anyway with the client

garath

nah, new champ select isn't even released yet, and this happens even before i can select a champion, it's like there's an overlay but there's no way to make it go away so you can see everyone else chatting and selecting champs but you're unable to interact in anyway with the client

Ooh. Lovely. :(

Leezard

This is the good part of NA (and TR) being the guinea pigs.

Hopefully the bugs will be worked out before the rest of the world gets the new champ select.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks for making the thread, robot dude Zky.

THANK YOU MASTER

Who let Zkylon make a thread unsupervised? I blame Ghost for this.

Also,

♪ going ♪
tX8B1Za.png
♪ we can do this ♪

♪ :> ♪

The worst part of that video is the end.

"The power love and friendship! Gotta go!"
9Cm0xLw.jpg
yea i fking hate that part

yes it's all ghost's fault

confirmed

3L7tDraASHighRR7

person to blame

Newt

US server pls. Theres's two countries in this server.

Nekofrog

Banned
so here's a question

i was doing my placements on my smurf but stopped after 7 games, so i never completed them. 5 wins 2 losses. if i wait until the reset and don't finish them, does my MMR stay essentially in the realm of "new account"? cause I kind of don't want to finish and place gold, i want a lower ranked smurf.

so here's a question

i was doing my placements on my smurf but stopped after 7 games, so i never completed them. 5 wins 2 losses. if i wait until the reset and don't finish them, does my MMR stay essentially in the realm of "new account"? cause I kind of don't want to finish and place gold, i want a lower ranked smurf.
yes

zkylon

zkylewd
from watching fnc vs og seems like fqc is still alive and kicking in 6.1

fqc into roa for ori sounds like a decent build tho you delay your dmg a whole lot specially if u go lucidity boots but it might be a good greedy build if you have an easy lane

Is there a way I can get the Surprised double rainbow Lux for an Avy?

how could i say no

3ENntTA.png

Oh man, Ranked is the first option on the matchmaking list now, I'm gonna fuck myself so hard thanks to that eventually since I'm so used to Team Builder being the first option
whatever do you mean with "this"?
The draft bug thing people are talking about

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh man, Ranked is the first option on the matchmaking list now, I'm gonna fuck myself so hard thanks to that eventually since I'm so used to Team Builder being the first option
Riot's way of punishing people who played Team Builder.

Top Bottom