• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

hmmm is challenger ahri worth it when i already have midnight and popstar
I ended up getting it simply because it's limited/ not a guaranteed stay AND it's half off :/
Looks decent enough when compared to many 700+ rp skins that have very lil (if any) effect changes.

Yeah that skins and that one eve skin is just terrible.
ALL Eve skins are terrible. Hell, even her model is terrible.
I feel they really need to do a complete overhaul to her character design. Like, I would like for her design to still be fun but not look like trash compared to other characters.

Its not like Riot Tristana's splash art is getting changed anytime soon.

Riot Girl Trist is just so strange. The old ass renders I saw of her made her look like some pot-belly meat ball ... so I was ok with not being able to get her. But then I saw the updated model and had to get it. Got her skin last night.

Same can be said for all her splash art other than the classic and dragon trainer. They all look lame af.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Stream a game and I'll walk you through it on Skype.

Teach me sodacop senpai

fc14dee563b93fc59d6f85ff7a859611619485e2_hq.gif

PSqueak

Banned
It's pretty shallow, but bad splash art is the major thing that turns me off of a skin I might otherwise be interested in.

I totally get you actually, i main Lulu and i avoided the Bittersweet skin because the splash was fugly, but then i got it for good behavior last season and turns out the actual in game model is not as ugly. Actually quite cute.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Had a great game as Ahri! First time so far I've actually been the team carry and trying to just go all around the map putting out the fires in other lanes (Tristana especially). Was sort of stressful to feel so responsible about where the game was going, but when it all works out, it feels pretty nice.

ahri is a ton of fun especially with popstar ahri's dances to taunt the corpses of your foes

stop posting pictures of french maid nidalee you perv
Lmao.

Getting good at jungle is basically just playing jungle aton and find junglers that you like to play and get good at. Then the rest just kinda follows, im really not that great of a jungler, i just would play it because no one else would.
A few randol tips.
1) dont be the jungler that doesnt help any lane because he needs level 6 to gank. Even if you are not going to get a kill you can usually get a flash or atleast make them afraid.
2) Ward around the mid lane because it is rare that the mid laner will buy wards.
3) learn how to smite, missing drags/barons is not good, and if your teams wants to baron or drag and you dont have smite tell them.
4) gank then regank right after because poeple never expect it. I do this all the time as shaco and it always works. Basically i will gank mid than take crab or just wait in bush and then gank again.

I only got gold 5 so take my advice with a grain of salt. Hopefully i will be able to get high this season because i will actucally get to stsrt ranked early in the year, and not have to level up.

zkylon

zkylewd
Frost Queen's Claim
[Reverted] [no longer mentions "if they are fleeing" as a condition for the slow.]
Cooldown increased to 90 seconds from 60 seconds

sounds like a smarter nerf imo

Moonlight

Banned
Ahhh, Poppy feels great, especially after so much time playing glass cannons. Dive in and obliterate people in the middle of their formation then gtfo, so good.

Lunar Revel Snowdown Shop nooooo I can't take this. Please have mercy on my wallet (if the discounts I roll are good this time round and not 20 or 30% discounts, or a 70% discount on a skin for a champ I have loads for already)

Moonlight

Banned
Just tried Trist for the first time. Managed to go 10/3/1 while basically having no clue what I was doing for half the game, lol. Might be the first ADC that I've played I actually like.

Moonlight

Banned
Did you have her dragon trainer skin
Nah, vanilla. Someone auto-locked mid and by the time I realized every other position was filled out. So I just decided to test her out.

Thinking of biting on the skin whenever it goes on sale, though.

Ever since I updated I keep getting an lolexe error that forces me to close out the game completely. Only happens right when match making finds a game. Any idea for a fix?

Tried searching elsewhere but couldn't find anything

Newt

Ever since I updated I keep getting an lolexe error that forces me to close out the game completely. Only happens right when match making finds a game. Any idea for a fix?

Tried searching elsewhere but couldn't find anything
Just set the client to repair mode.

jerd

Was dynamic queue really that bad? Reddit is having a collective mental breakdown over it but it was only active for a couple of hours in the middle of the day so i assume most of the people on there didn't even use it

Was dynamic queue really that bad? Reddit is having a collective mental breakdown over it but it was only active for a couple of hours in the middle of the day so i assume most of the people on there didn't even use it
Yeah they where all at school :^)

pigeon

Banned

It seems like a few high elo streamers were queuing solo and getting matched against 5-man premades. That's probably the worst-case scenario for bad outcomes, and most people would never encounter it since they're not Diamond+, but since it happened to streamers it became really public.

It may or may not have been related to configuration issues with matchmaking -- there were clearly some of those too.

That plus the fact that Heroes did the system before and cut it for producing bad games is convincing people that it's a terrible system. I am pretty unconvinced yet, but if it's really that bad I suspect they'll just turn the dynamic part off.

I'll tell you how my first match goes!

And... it was a dodge.

ROUND 2!

dodged...

ROUND 3

Hey where is team NEOGAF to take me out of gold.

Okay I already hate this...

Hard

Banned
Dynamic queue doesn't even matter anymore since you can just get boosted by friends.

SoloQ players going against 5 man premades GG. Here come the 4 man bot lane dives :^)

Damn, the new League Album "Warsongs"
(http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/warsongs/)

Is pretty great if youre into EDM/Electronic

Wow, much better than expected.

Anyone got the Spotify link to the album? I can't seem to find them in spotify, and in the microsite they said it's available in spotify.

Jigu said:
As versões para outros serviços (como Spotify, Deezer etc...) vão atrasar um pouco por motivos fora do nosso controle - mas parece que ainda essa semana aparecem lá. Enquanto isso, tá no nosso SoundCloud!
Source
Damn it Spotify, get your shit together. I want my music now. :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm really enjoying the new champion select/draft thing. It's honestly one of the best things they've added to the game as far as usability goes, and it's super slick too.

Welp game #1 went smooth during lane but after that went to shit. Toxic ass ADC crying all game when 2-7. uggggh same as before not sure if other side was premade but I went solo. If they were that probably why they were sync midgame when my team who probably had 2-5k gold lead just ran in circles and did nothing.

Top Bottom