• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Luigi87

oh you can get multiple stacks of the same dragon?

that's very interesting
It will be interesting to see how dragon spawn RNG will affect matches.

Like the Fire Dragon is the current dragon's dragon buff 1. At 35 minutes if there is no extra Fire Dragon then one team could say be locked out of that damage buff.

Per old Null Zone, this ability now deals percent Health damage. Walking up to someone and E>R-ing them is not going to be big burst on squishies anymore.
Oh thank god
zyra.jpg
SO PRETTY

jerd

From the sounds of it he sends his bird to an area and it does aoe lasers

like Nevermove

But with lasers?

Basically a better Quinn from the sounds of it

That's what I'm thinking is like ground targeted aoe slow kinda thing

I guess fiddle's new passive will just give him a move speed boost after channeling his ult and W basically? I guess more interesting than his old one but not as hype as I had expected

jerd

Oh I just realized we get to read reddit salt posts about how riot ruined my favorite champion for the next couple of weeks i can't wait

Sammyroc

Neo Member
There's Rift Herald changes on the PBE as well

Devourer's being replaced, too. Now it's Bloodrazor: (Deal 3% of the target's maximum health in bonus physical health on hit)

Rageblade is also being changed, now Guinsoo's Rage causes every other basic attack applies on-hit effects an additional time.

What the fuck is that Rageblade

Because the last thing I want is a fucking sated Jax/Kayle/Kog/whatever but with lane farm and better slot efficiency

Top Bottom