• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

That's ultimately gonna be the case with every tank so I'm not sure what you mean. Thats just part of putting together a halfway decent comp. Maokai can burst down squishies and sion puts out boatloads of aoe damage, both have good to great utility. Don't think you can't carry a game if you're not putting out fat dps bc that's a lame mindset and gives you a pretty poor perspective on the game

Well yeah, Tanks need their team to be able to follow up on their engages. But not all tanks are alike, some are more reliant on team work than others.

I know you don't need da dps to carry a game yourself, I've carried as Janna supp before. But the less DMG you have the more you're gonna need utility and/ or for your team to not be complete dum dums.

Just last night I had a Trundle normals game where we won even though they had 12 more kills on us. I had the most kill participation on my team and the 2nd highest DMG in the game. This is a game where I feel like if I was playing Naut or something things woulda ended differently because people wouldn't commit for w/e reason unless they saw someone doing decent DMG to the enemy health bars. Many times they acted like they were afraid to follow up with my engages leaving me with those "Team???" moments. Lucky for me the JG noticed that these were solid engages and would jump in, triggering more of them to help to.

I have never played Sion but from guilds I have seen on him people say to not pick him into teams with like a utility mid and sup because you're gonna need Dmg from other players on your team more than some other tanks would as you don't offer as much dmg as some other tanks. True? IDK, will find out once I get him.

drawkcaB

Every one of the group reworks has had a few failures in, so it's almost a certainty that given the scope of the changes a few will really miss the mark. Any bets?

I think they'll fuck up Malz and Cass.

Every one of the group reworks has had a few failures in, so it's almost a certainty that given the scope of the changes a few will really miss the mark. Any bets?

I think they'll fuck up Malz and Cass.
Malz is already shit so i dont think they can mess him up anymore.

Im more wanting to see all the ap items, like if they do that blink dagger thing it would be stupid on so many people.

Newt

I just looked at Malzahars kit

It's like the same it's been for the past 2 years

am I missing something that made him toxic or
It's the same as Skarner and WW. Really strong because of their point and click bullshit early on but then useless because of QSS buys later on. Unlike WW though, his other abilities give him a strong early game by continuously pushing.

drawkcaB

He was good for a while then they nerfed him when they buffed all the adc which didnt make any sense.

I know but his kit is toxic as shit and fucking boring to play against.

These reworks aren't about making champions strong. They're about making them healthy and firm up champion identities. Even when Mordekaiser was good it was still a miserable failure.

Likewise Skarner had the ridiculous win rate after the latest rework. But he was supposed to occupy this niche of jungle objective king. He isn't that by any stretch and the spite mini game sucks. So he's also miserable failure.

Hell, the only reworked juggernaut who was genuinely improved was Darius. Morde and Skarner now likely be getting Sion level reworks (which is absolutely stupid for Skarner since his previous skit with the stacking stuns was damn good) and Garen was a lateral shift.

i think so too

he's probably the least healthy of the bunch they're working on so they'll have to compensate for taking his toxic shit away and for removing wota too, so i think he'll be super broken

what are you talking about vlad is very healthy

have you seen his blood tests

S W A I N B O Y S
Hold me
Pray to the rito gods
They deliver the best Swain rework ever

They better

My enjoyment of this game lies in a feather

jerd

CgbMELKUMAAoYCp.jpg:large

Wtf is going on here

Nekofrog

Banned
it's a cool idea to have each dragon respawn actually be a different dragon

let's say you kill Jimmy the dragon, and his brother Bimmy spawns in his place. Then you kill Bimmy, and his second cousin Marco spawns. Marco the dragon. But they all look different.

Newt

it's a cool idea to have each dragon respawn actually be a different dragon

let's say you kill Jimmy the dragon, and his brother Bimmy spawns in his place. Then you kill Bimmy, and his second cousin Marco spawns. Marco the dragon. But they all look different.
Really? Bimmy?

Is that the best you could do?

Each dragon gives something different and spawn randomly (ala Dota 2 runes).
That actually sounds like a pretty interesting change. You know when Dragon is up, but not which Dragon is up, so you can't just afford to let the enemy team set up for it since you don't know what kind of buff they'll get from it.

Top Bottom