• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Fracas

#fuckonami
2dvGnSh.png

ok i finally won

jerd

Stacking. So you could have one fire, one water and one earth buff. Or two fire. Or three air.

In any given game only three of the elemental types will ever spawn as well, both to create more cases of multiple stacks of a buff and to give some degree of predictability to the system (once you've seen three types you know the fourth isn't coming).

So stacking the same buff won't be that rare after all

Yo, I rarely rage but Tank Fizz.. Tank Fizz is something I can't wrap my head around. Why is an assassin allowed to tank 6+ Tower shots while being withered under tower, while being Siphoning Striked in the face with 250+ stacks against a Nasus with oodles of health, armor and mr. Why is this allowed, why is Icebourne Gauntlet then slap a sunfire cape on any assassin allowed to run around doing this type of shit.
I don't know if this is a lack of experience because no .. matter, no matter what you do, this champion has enough damage to kill you and did not build even 1 damage item. I just don't get it. Why is he Fotm?? Why for the past week every time a fizz slipped through bans, he ends up goes 19/0/1 whether he is on my team or the other team with just a Icebourne gauntlet and a Sunfire Cape. Why, just why riot. Why would you make a champion that removes himself from the game?
I had no major problem with Fizz but if you're going to one shot me or poke me in the eye to death with your fish stick, the least you can do is be squishy while doing so and not fucking tank 4 champions under a tower, and taking out 3 with half health to spare because that's okay, it's Fizz. I can deal with Tank Ekko but Tank Fizz? Some whole other type of bullshit.

Edit: This is a honest cry for help, help me to know what to do because at this point being top all the time, seeing Fizz walk into my lane makes me want to kill myself. I almost clicked uninstall for a while yesterday, I signed back on, met another one .. and, well nvm that. You get the point.

Talents

Banned
At this point I'm pretty sure Primary and Secondary roles are just placebo effects. I shouldn't be surprised when I get my primary role, I should expect it

Luigi87

Hm, new Guinsoo's has me intrigued as an Irelia main.

Every other attack with her W up (at max rank) she'll deal 150 true damage. Say she has 1.36 attack speed (I'm estimating this at lv.9 with 14% atkspd runes, and Guinsoo's), so that's 8 attacks (rounding down), normally 600 true damage, but here instead it's 75x4, and 150x4, so that's actually 900 true damage over the seven seconds (300 more!)

Alternatively starting with 29% atkspd runes + Guinsoo's will net 1.54 atk spd at lv.9 (with max stacks), which will give 9 attacks, making it 975 true damage (and this isn't even adding in using one Q for an additional hit)

... Pretty sure my math is correct. This also of course implies never missing an auto.

Of course I could be totally wrong, maybe only her heal is on-hit, but I thought the TD was too (since I'm confident I see it apply with her Q)

Rageblade works on ranged as well, the stacking change is that melee also needs to stack 6 times as opposed to getting 2 stacks per attack like before.

Luigi87

Rageblade works on ranged as well, the stacking change is that melee also needs to stack 6 times as opposed to getting 2 stacks per attack like before.

Are you sure? I mean why would they bother listing that in the tooltip at all then? I mean I know as you said it used to be 2 stacks per (meaning only 4 attacks), but if both melee and ranged are single stacks, doesn't seem necessary to point out melee being single stacks now in the tooltip.

Damn it moobeat post the Syndra changes already the suspense is killing me
Are you sure? I mean why would they bother listing that in the tooltip at all then? I mean I know as you said it used to be 2 stacks per (meaning only 4 attacks), but if both melee and ranged are single stacks, doesn't seem necessary to point out melee being single stacks now in the tooltip.
Tooltip is wrong
Oops, that should just read attacks at this point, it's one stack for both ranged and melee.

The passive works just like the current Devourer double hit one. We believe it should be much more balanceable on a more expensive item that's gated behind a build up.
http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...-questions-about-the-new-guinsoo?comment=0001

jerd

Riot GMang said:
Yep. Enemies will see your buff respawns no matter what. Prepare for invades accordingly.

Yep riot wants to encourage scuffles in the jungle it seems. I guess I could get used to this

jerd

The only part being the rest of the community has to get used to it

Coming from HotS brawling constantly, its something you have to pick up and learn

The obvious concern is some junglers are overwhelmingly stronger counter junglers than others so them having even more of an upper hand kinda sucks. I guess it allows them to further push that advantage and differentiate junglers like Lee and Elise but there needs to be a tradeoff. It needs to be worth it for me to take Sejuani knowing full well that I'm risking being down a couple of levels since I'm being forced off of every buff

Nekofrog

Banned
Would it be too broken to have wolf spirit smite do something like put up temporary (say 50 second or less) walls at certain jungle entrance points that can be passed via mobility abilities like the new ish base walls? It would make counter junglers think twice when they have team mates who can't easily traverse in to back them up on their invade.

Red buff applies tick on hit now?

Thanks for Yi compensation buff Rito.

Blue Buff being a mini Deathcap is wow.

And what the hell bringing back Madred to replace Devourer. What's to stop Kog from buying it anyway since it doesn't seem to require sating?

garath

The obvious concern is some junglers are overwhelmingly stronger counter junglers than others so them having even more of an upper hand kinda sucks. I guess it allows them to further push that advantage and differentiate junglers like Lee and Elise but there needs to be a tradeoff. It needs to be worth it for me to take Sejuani knowing full well that I'm risking being down a couple of levels since I'm being forced off of every buff

I mean, its not like that info wasn't in the game already. It's like the change to add timers in the first place. Riot wants to give more heads up info at our fingertips to be able to make strategic decisions. And encourage fighting. League is already very farm heavy. A little more scuffling isn't going to hurt. Counter jungling is weak right now anyways. Spice it up. I'm all for it.

If you are sejuani you offer a lot more in teamfights so your team needs to back you up. And you better be taking trackers and warding to protect against Lee and elise. Nothing really changes. Counter junglers are going to want to counter. We just get more easily accessible info for decision-making.

jerd

A full first jungle clear now gives you level 5

Junglers who can do a full first clear easily will be level 5 at around 3:15ish

I mean, its not like that info wasn't in the game already. It's like the change to add timers in the first place. Riot wants to give more heads up info at our fingertips to be able to make strategic decisions. And encourage fighting. League is already very farm heavy. A little more scuffling isn't going to hurt. Counter jungling is weak right now anyways. Spice it up. I'm all for it.

If you are sejuani you offer a lot more in teamfights so your team needs to back you up. And you better be taking trackers and warding to protect against Lee and elise. Nothing really changes. Counter junglers are going to want to counter. We just get more easily accessible info for decision-making.

Idk i feel like you're kinda underestimating how easy this makes counterjungling. Knowing exactly when a buff is going to spawn allows you to drop a ward there 30 seconds in advance and gives you a huge leg up in counterjungling in return for doing absolutely nothing. As someone like sejuani or zac there's nothing you can do in a straight 1v1 against someone like kindred besides tuck your tail and run. Those junglers are already not in a very good spot since cinderhulk is so bad. It sounds really fun and I'm all for more duels in the jungle but it's gonna push the junglers that wanna build cinderhulk even further out of the meta

Calvero

Banned
Jesus just played against a Swain who rushed Hextech GLP-800. What the fuck. Just ults you and his AoE thingy hits you and he can turret dive no problem. Just gets all the Health back because of the spells and gets the mana back because of the dmg taken, which means longer ult.

zkylon

zkylewd
syndrapass.jpg

ok syndra changes are kind of bad if that's all she's getting

i'm disappointed

like, if she doesn't get numbers change elsewhere this is a straight nerf

That's it for the Syndra changes? What a fucking letdown, it has the exact same fucking issues as her passive besides the new W bonus, fuck off.
? what's wrong with it
They made Veigar's ult an execute. I dunno about the ratios or other number changes but as far as the base damage is concerned his ult will deal as much damage as an old rank 2 ult at 33% HP, so removing the enemy AP ratio doesn't change much but now he's better at killing everyone else.

zkylon

zkylewd
That's it for the Syndra changes? What a fucking letdown, it has the exact same fucking issues as her passive besides the new W bonus, fuck off.
edit: ok thought about it more and it's a lot more about stacking balls for zone control and big stuns

could be cool, want more info

They made Veigar's ult an execute. I dunno about the ratios or other number changes but as far as the base damage is concerned his ult will deal as much damage as an old rank 2 ult at 33% HP, so removing the enemy AP ratio doesn't change much but now he's better at killing everyone else.
i don't see how making his ult an execute is bad, it's already how it works but it had that weird element of not giving you the ap for finishing them off with q. now it's very clear that you want to use ult at the end of ur rotation thanks to the new passive and the dmg scaling with % missing hp

i mean, it's not like he had trouble oneshotting adcs before. you know, before maw got stupid and everything

Luigi87

Tested new Rageblade on Irelia and I'm sad... I just don't think it's worth getting for how much it costs now.
Oh well, RIP Rageblade Irelia.

clemenx

Banned
So they basically want us to juggle a lot balls to make 10 ball ultimates?

That will be super cool when pulled off but yeah, buff the numbers please.

zkylon

zkylewd
So they basically want us to juggle a lot balls to make 10 ball ultimates?

That will be super cool when pulled off but yeah, buff the numbers please.

there's 7 balls max and you can kill any mawless carry with only 5 so that's not the point

the point is that now you're gonna have the fight filled with balls that you can use for stuns since they last a bit more and you can honestly keep a lot of them live by resetting them with w

it's cool but the effects on e and r are still pretty lame

edit: yeah this is basically some lategame power when you rank w a couple times at max cdr and you can indifinitely keep balls alive for multi-man stuns. you're still really limited by e cooldown but i guess it's a bit of a buff for that

without number changes i think i'd rather keep the dmg on q tho

Talents

Banned
Oh god. Lost a game with a guy who fed who then added me to ask to duo, told him no and removed him. I wait 10 minutes before searching again and I get him on my team again.

Awkward.

Someone dodged phew

Top Bottom