• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt

Some people requested doing the inhouses a bit later. Lets go for it.
t1461367800z3.png
New page.

Leezard

Bruiser nidalee coming back? I love bruiser nidalee! Bruiser nidalee in the jungle was great and the reason I own so many nidalee skins. I've been so sad about her since they destroyed it.
You say that until she starts shitting on people with some tank build then she gets nerfed until she's buying squishy shit again

jerd

Bruiser nidalee coming back? I love bruiser nidalee! Bruiser nidalee in the jungle was great and the reason I own so many nidalee skins. I've been so sad about her since they destroyed it.

Execute Amp changed to [.5/.67/.83/1% per 1% missing HP] from [1.5% per 1% missing HP].
Base damage changed to 5/30/55/80 from 4/20/50/90
Total AD ratio increased to 1 from .75
AP ratio increased to .45 from .36

Idk it's probably not enough to bring her back that execute damage change is pretty harsh

Jungle nuMalz is back. Not that it was ever gone in the first place.

Void Swarm (W)
  • New Voidlings are now (once again) generated from the first time Voidlings attack large monsters.
  • Voidlings now deal 75% damage against monsters.

JulianImp

These news about tier 1 runes being removed next month and tier 2 ones going on permanent sale for 1 IP sounds amazing. At least you can play with some nerfed runes for dirt cheap until you can get enough decent tier 3 ones to replace them.

drawkcaB

Jungle nuMalz is back. Not that it was ever gone in the first place.

Void Swarm (W)
  • New Voidlings are now (once again) generated from the first time Voidlings attack large monsters.
  • Voidlings now deal 75% damage against monsters.

Nice to see Riot actually letting this happen. Although Zyra buffs today were general, they'll definitely help Zyra jungle as well.

Nekofrog

Banned
i remember when URF first came out and I played Sona

that's when I decided that it wasn't fun nearly breaking my fingers on my mechanical keyboard for a game mode

like never again. that hurt so bad.

clemenx

Banned
I like urf but whatever, it gets old.

Riot should leave it up permanently so everyone who was crying about it ends up hating it.

garath

Wow. Was this gold or bronze?

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2165557812/42766588?tab=overview

Slugfest all game. Winions won the game for them in the end. I did everything I could to win that game. The Nidalee was beyond toxic though. Claimed to be a smurf and calling everyone gold baddies. Again... not the way to get your teammates to play better. She said we'd have no way of winning if we grouped despite them just split pushing and chipping away at us while she farmed the jungle or chased a splitpusher. I kept trying to explain that if we won a nice 5v4 or 5v3 teamfight then we'd lose an inhib at most but get our own and force them to back or lose more of their base. More telling me that's why I'm gold, etc etc.

Whatever. I was a big part of keeping us in the damn game. And in the end...

94KiOmz.png

vindication.

edit: bah. Infernal Diana is 1350? And where's my dragon trainer Trist sale?

Luigi87

Dropped from my promos to get into S3 down to 10 LP.

My last match got me thinking... When will some learn that if there is a Soraka on the enemy team, target her, not the ADC...

These news about tier 1 runes being removed next month and tier 2 ones going on permanent sale for 1 IP sounds amazing. At least you can play with some nerfed runes for dirt cheap until you can get enough decent tier 3 ones to replace them.

Talking about runes

They said they're removing spell vamp, what about the runes?

patchday

dang that Infernal Diana skin looks hot :)

makes me want to leave this premature retirement. Dang it Riot yall know how to take my money. Diana has been one of my top waifu

Top Bottom