• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
just realized i have 4 different shortcuts on my desktop for league: regular league, na league, pbe and pbe new client

that's a lot considering i just open it from steam lol

zkylon

zkylewd
problem with changing regions is that it changes the language to that region's and so i'm stuck with dumb argie voices when i switch back to latin american server

so i gotta repatch the voiceovers every time and that's just really annoying so i keep two separate installs of league because rito is dumb and doesn't let me choose my language

clemenx

Banned
You can't tell me you don't love Zyra's super exaggerated accent in her champ select or Fiora's shit stereotypical frenchy accent.

Actually, League is one of the few games I keep in spanish, I don't mind most VO other than the over the top ones like Zyra and Fiora. I actually like random localized quotes like Corki's "No son enchiladas"

FIRST RANKED OF THE YEAR BOYS

Highlights-
Hitting GP in the face
Getting a double kill off GP/jungle Diana in the face
Getting knocked back by Vayne but due to animation, killing her anyways
Killing Lux right afterwards trying to steal blue
GP BMing me under his tower, so I BM him back and then proceed to kill him from 100 to 0 under his tower

Bonus:GP 'outplayed me mechanically' but lost anyways

SlLGprj.png

zkylon

zkylewd
actually argie voices are pretty good but i've been playing league for like 4 years now, i know how lux sounds, and she doesn't sound like the argie lux sounds

etc

TheFlow

Banned
having an afk at the beginning of the game sucks because you have to let the timer hit 20 unless you decide to let them push mid.

zkylon

zkylewd
Do you like Aurelion? I haven't seen him much at all and I tried him and he just felt awkward

actually haven't tried him yet :p

haven't played league since dark souls 3 released except like just now a bit on pbe to try out new syndra

speaking of

it's kind of cool that you get to have like an ocean of balls and like get to 7 ball ults is super easy now but it's still pretty meh

i wanna say it's a very decent buff because not only you get very easy access to your highest damage ult (before you would usually just settle for a 5 ball ult) but also with the e cd buff and the new w passive effect i'm guessing we'll be switching to maxing w second which is interesting since you get to really spam big aoe slows all the freaking time. it also deals a lot more dmg than e and is a lot more reliable so i'm guessing her dps will go up, on top of her easy access to 7 ball ult giving her higher single target burst

and morellos is not gonna be enough for her, no way. i'm guessing roa+morellos, or morellos+hextech ice item (they really should've come up with non shitty names for these). like morellos felt super underwhelming on her, constantly ran out of mana after two full spell rotations

anyways, a bit meh, but alright

the hextech belt item was pretty fun to use but unfortunately the kindlegem makes it not very desirable on mages which is obviously intended but then i'm not sure who's gonna really buy it. maybe lizzy, idk, i feel like she'll prefer getting the ice item or just some other thing entirely

also have some "akali"

>DC from two champ selects
>lose series
>lose 13 LP
>win one game
>100 LP again
>lose two games normally
>DC again
>Lose another 10 LP

Today's just not my day, huh.
I lost 23 LP to disconnects.
Fuck my school and their shitty network.

I DC'd from half of my champ selects today.
New record.

problem with changing regions is that it changes the language to that region's and so i'm stuck with dumb argie voices when i switch back to latin american server

so i gotta repatch the voiceovers every time and that's just really annoying so i keep two separate installs of league because rito is dumb and doesn't let me choose my language

Here, easy fix in just a few steps:

* Downside: (?) You get NA news on landing page.

I have been using this since Season 3.

Taric ult was hard for me to use. I didn't get the hang of it until late in the game.

You pulled of a great ult during that last teamfight that was about to win us the game.

Unfortunately, the Kayle decided to tap into his inner James Harden and not defend our open Nexus from Lucian. I knew I should have stayed back.

Calvero

Banned
You pulled of a great ult during that last teamfight that was about to win us the game.

Unfortunately, the Kayle decided to tap into his inner James Harden and not defend our open Nexus from Lucian. I knew I should have stayed back.

"I have tp guys"

"good thing nunu isn't a problem for rengar"

drawkcaB

Yay!

My first Kindred match were I actually felt I'd really helped the team win. I've had games with better stat lines (7/5/22 in this one) but my kill participation was ~76% and I had the second highest damage in the game after my team's Mordekaiser. Played teamfights much better than I had been before and even had I few key ults that turned fights around.

Dumped my CDR glyphs for attack speed instead and AD marks for ArPen. Went Devourer->Youmuu's to start off and it felt great. Built LDR after that and started to melt their tanks.

Ugh, so pumped. I have the same feeling right now I did after I played this one particular Ekko game and at that time I completely turned around my win rate with him. Here's hoping the trend continues.

Top Bottom