• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

patchday

yeah same here Dark souls 3... and rainbow six siege...

I did do like 2 bot matches though this past month and watch LCS so I'm still a legit lol-gaffer

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently there's some tuning changes to viktor coming next week

prolly gonna push his e into a happy medium

but zkylon

league needs you

even I've been playing more league than dark souls 3!

league still has me, it will always have me

as a lewd fanart poster

y3m-gYcC3MuA8KrOeTVyVQ6SxxHjsqLTuTdroSVTylvzp6P8sxGdOMHL8iffFpFaCDyPlyBsFD7JgqyHtImNBdrMIqhyi6knh_gzeFwr_H9wJmFMcEnJ2b1E_eco8hMVQZurapD4yFN-GKyQkqkgXS0-MiylMaQmi1PjgaOgLs-A1I

drawkcaB

Fuck tricks with new Zyra jungle #34:

Plant a seed behind crap, then use E. Because your plant is auto-attacking from one side while you AA from the other, the crab no longer moves because the AI doesn't know what to do.

Calvero

Banned
god this felt so good. This Shen was talking shit to everyone on our team for no reason. Calling us shit lords and fags for trying to gank his lane. Then because we were losing. They had our nexus towers down and inhibitors down on both mid and bot. We aced them and I got my team to push and take double inhibitors. Told them to back cause we were low. Then we had a big wave pushing bot that they weren't defending, so I tell them to push up mid. I get a penta and close out the game.
also had our liss afk at 20 mins

drawkcaB

I think the most aggravating part of wanting to learn Kindred down here in plastic VIII is that she's a really bad match for the comps my team want to put together. Yeah, it's normals, so I shouldn't care, but awful team comps sort of warp trying to evaluate my play with her.

Ya know what I think when I see someone select WW for Jg?

I think "Welp, I guess we might not have a Jg ..".

Wonder how his rework is coming along ... Cause I don't like him.

pigeon

Banned
Full AD Shen is so absurdly hilarious in URF that it makes me want to try AD Shen in other modes.

I know I shouldn't but it's so entertaining.

Got my first Trundle S.

Gotta just LOVE IT when someone has the nerve to play Talon Top vs a Trundle. Like, IDK what you were expecting dude but you can't duel me to death even after TPing in on me after I killed you and stuck around at half health.

Hell, I 1v4ed their team and took all but 1 down before falling.

WaterAstro

EZ S with Karthus in URF. lol

Got my box and I was like "finally get enough essence to unlock super rumble galaxy!"

I unbox Project Lucian >_>;;

Ages ago I tried jungling with Nunu (back when he was actually played) but didn't feel it really and it is my least played role.
Kindred, however, is igniting my will to try it again. Beautifully designed champ with a seemingly interesting moveset. Currently collecting IP to get him/her but I'm wondering if he'd be an alright first pick for a noob jungler? I know there are probably easier champs but I don't play League a lot and am picky on who I spend IP.

That was a good ol stumpin.

I think their top gave up on trying to kill me when I almost killed her at level 1 after she tried to all-in on me. After that I zoned her from farm until I got bored, backed and came back to give her a free ride home with the club.

After being killed once or twice she abandoned lane and I pushed till I took an inhib. IDK wtf was going on with them.

Ferga

0/10 Ezreal

0/10 Blitzcrank

Enemy support invaded me level 1 at top side gromp and missed 4 waves at bot.

Kill me.

Edit: That feel when you're on a 7 stack kindred 18minutes into the game but it doesn't matter cause every lane fed.

Edit: Uhhhhh...... I just had a game disappear. Everyone was in the loading screen then it crashed. Had a pop up saying the game couldn't be loaded.

I relogged and I'm back at the home screen.

That was weird..

bakeray

Hopefully going to hit Silver 1 today, getting so close to Gold. really want to get there before all the new changes go live and they nerf my Kindred :/

So going 3/2 with like 6 cs per min on Zyra top is good enough for S but being mega fed carrying the early game on a 4v5 and doing the most damage in the game period with Diana isn't worthy of a chest, but the Draven I babysat after disconnecting who eventually got a penta gets one

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Ages ago I tried jungling with Nunu (back when he was actually played) but didn't feel it really and it is my least played role.
Kindred, however, is igniting my will to try it again. Beautifully designed champ with a seemingly interesting moveset. Currently collecting IP to get him/her but I'm wondering if he'd be an alright first pick for a noob jungler? I know there are probably easier champs but I don't play League a lot and am picky on who I spend IP.
If you can kite halfway decently you should be fine imo, and remember it's always worth it to suicide for stacks

Quonny

16-4 W/L Shen
11-4 W/L Poppy

Who knew if you abused the opop you'd win. Currently in promos to plat, never even been anywhere near plat before.

patchday

You didn't think to stop after you dropped to s4? D:

shouldn't he keep going tho? You know- ideally just keep playing for fun?

that's why I had to take a break. I'd look at my match history and see 1/3 wins and just tilt. I should've just kept practicing and I'm assuming sooner or later I'd improve some

Granted, new games release and I have to keep going with the flow. Will get back to League at some point. For now just try to get a daily win bonus here & there

Finally been able to play some games without my internet going to complete shit. URF is too damn fun.

I just wish I had a lot more characters to play as that would benefit from this mode.

I was finally able to get my Final Boss Veigar skin. So happy about that.

Now I have to get two keys for the two chests I have left, and earn the two other chests which I'll have to get keys as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
played some arams last night in between lck finals games, got blood moon kennen shard

there's a problem in this system that i already bought all the skins i want lol

btw the lck finals were great, all the games were a lot of fun and really high level pro league

Top Bottom