• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Talents

Banned
This is what diamond 3 is then. The other team opened mid as soon as the volibear died twice even though our bot lane had died 3 times by then. Good shit.

wLVrlkf.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
Olaf can all absolutely destroy low elo because all people want to do in low elo is fight as early and as often as possible and he is incredibly strong from level 1

Olaf can all absolutely destroy low elo because all people want to do in low elo is fight as early and as often as possible and he is incredibly strong from level 1
Yeah i need to get Darius so i can cheese level 1 and level 2 fights. Im really good at it with shen. Shens damage on his Q is alot early on.

Talents

Banned
Ok apparently Diamond 3 is the king of afk ELO. Out of my 4 or 5 games today, 3 of them have had an afk, where as in the rest of my games in diamond, I've not had too many.

On hit effects are passives that are triggered when the auto attack connects.

Think Yi, Xin, Jax, Kayle, Kogmaw.

Oh, so does that mean that if like Yi (I assume his is the double AA on every 4th hit) used it he would double AA every other auto as well as his reg passive?

So Diana would do the 3-hit passive every other AA along with her reg passissive? Would Sona's powercord pop every other AA?

Oh, so does that mean that if like Yi (I assume his is the double AA on every 4th hit) used it he would double AA every other auto as well as his reg passive?

So Diana would do the 3-hit passive every other AA along with her reg passissive? Would Sona's powercord pop every other AA?
I don't remember how Yi's passive works but Diana would get her passive proc every two autos yes. Sona's passive would only work if you timed the sated proc.

I don't remember how Yi's passive works but Diana would get her passive proc every two autos yes. Sona's passive would only work if you timed the sated proc.

Huh, that's pretty cool.

With the lost of the aoe hit effect thing I thought it would be pretty limited in it's appeal.

zkylon

zkylewd
anyone seen the msi video?

i don't get why hype videos need to be so self serious and dark and sinister

why can't a tournament be a freaking celebration instead of like a edgy smoky fight to the death or whatever? why can't we focus on the clutch plays and the awesome players and the upsets and the faith and whatever -__-

honestly i've been hating all of riot's competitive concept hype videos for a while, i can't believe they had like an anime fight with players as champions and figured this crap is a good follow up

and this is like the third or four straight video they do in this style

it's awful, just awful

Quonny

Alright I'm officially aboard the fuck dynamic queue train.

Four man threatens to report me if I don't go tanky top, which I was going to anyway. Then they never ping or chat, and get upset that I don't go to where they want me to go. Then they say they're going to report me if I don't give the ADC solo tower gold top.

I don't, because I'm over it, and they all report me and start spamming all chat how I'm racist and toxic.

d y n a m i c q u e u e

Got plat, probably done with ranked.

clemenx

Banned
Because we real sports now.

I never see that stuff so I don't really care but I can see where you're coming from, and I agree they need to stop emulating traditional sports 100%

Four man threatens to report me if I don't go tanky top, which I was going to anyway. Then they never ping or chat, and get upset that I don't go to where they want me to go. Then they say they're going to report me if I don't give the ADC solo tower gold top.

I don't, because I'm over it, and they all report me and start spamming all chat how I'm racist and toxic.

d y n a m i c q u e u e

It's a terrible fate
~~~

That video is ok, just give it music, remove any references to League and the voiceover, and it's a badass vape video.
~~~

I think I'm going to use Kayle to climb up the ranks. She's broken when you don't know how to counter her, and even if you do, if she farms it's gg.

Newt

d y n a m i c q u e u e

Glad you got your stupid delusions out of the way.

zkylon

zkylewd
idk, it's not even mentioned in the regions list

Starting April 27, players from the six regions competing at MSI (North America, Europe, Korea, China, LMS, and the winning region from the IWCI

there's 7 icons there

so idk what the hell that means lol

sounds turkish but idk

jerd

Aurelion Sol has a 54% win rate on a 1.4% playrate. Has there ever been a new champ that was actually really strong have so little interest? Especially as hyped as he was

Sammyroc

Neo Member
Aurelion Sol has a 54% win rate on a 1.4% playrate. Has there ever been a new champ that was actually really strong have so little interest? Especially as hyped as he was

He's just kind of boring, kit-wise. Manage your stars to do damage, throw a Q out, Ult to get people away from you/slow them, and your E is a thing that exists. There's nothing really flashy about him outside of lane-wide Q things.

He's hard as shit to use with no obvious payoff like auto attacking someone for half their health, of course he's not gonna be popular unless he's broken.

patchday

Is there anything greater than League rage

so much salt. Riot must just pop their popcorn and sift through post lobby matches for shiggles. I know I would. Post lobby tears is hilarious.

we should hold a contest one day. someone post their most bitter post lobby salt and winner gets free IP from er, Riot costy

patchday

Lux support makes people cry. I coulda sworn Lux support made our Naut support quit last match. Wasnt funny cause then I had to stop jungling and substitute for him til he returned 5 mins later. But the match went like 53 mins and we won so didnt snitch on the Naut guy

But yeah he was complaining in early game how much he hated Lux support. guess that should've been my que to come gank bot lane but was too busy helping Fiora fight off Teemo

Dear Teemo, you just terrriorize us low elos to no end

I'm waiting until the MYMU to try him and many other mages with the new items (I still don't plan to build RoA EVER buuuut I'll give it a try)

AS is interesting in that his kit is simple and not flashy yet his personality is and his Kit is hard to use. He has all the charisma of a smooth criminal yet his power is built around an AOE that leaves him defenseless if you find yourself in the safe zone. Hell, I think that his passive being the core to his build limits what items are good on him as they must match that style.

Calvero

Banned
Cut league out early today. My ISP is shit and pretty sure they're throttling. my ping was spiking over 1000 periodically. It literally went all the way up to 5325 for a split second.

I'm waiting until the MYMU to try him and many other mages with the new items (I still don't plan to build RoA EVER buuuut I'll give it a try)

AS is interesting in that his kit is simple and not flashy yet his personality is and his Kit is hard to use. He has all the charisma of a smooth criminal yet his power is built around an AOE that leaves him defenseless if you find yourself in the safe zone. Hell, I think that his passive being the core to his build limits what items are good on him as they must match that style.

It's not that Aurelion's kit isn't flashy, it's just that it's boring to play as.

It's not that Aurelion's kit isn't flashy, it's just that it's boring to play as.

yeah, guess that's what I meant. Pop W, position ... watch for mana ... Q when you wanna stun annnd engage with EQ if you're ballzy.

Just did an AD Sion Mid game ... I shat on their mid Annie but Bot and Top fed too hard. Made 7 of our 17 kills though so there's that.

yeah, guess that's what I meant. Pop W, position ... watch for mana ... Q when you wanna stun annnd engage with EQ if you're ballzy.

Just did an AD Sion Mid game ... I shat on their mid Annie but Bot and Top fed too hard. Made 7 of our 17 kills though so there's that.

It's hard to win when all other lanes lose. On that note, sometimes you have to stay positive and have to know when to keep fighting. Case in point, we were down by 15ish kills, but the enemies teamfighting and decision making was bad(Late dragon, no rift herald despite advantage.) Our Jhin wanted to give up badly, but Warwick and me kept saying 'We got this'. After that it was a matter of convincing everyone that we could win, and well....

So even when the chips are down, remember that you can always cheat in ways the opponent can't. In this case, communication.

drawkcaB

One Kindred game tonight. Went ok. Didn't carry but I had a few clutch ultimates that turned around some mid-game teamfights. I need to figure what I'm doing wrong to have such low vs. champion damage all the time though.

I carried with kayle hardstyle

Granted they had a yasuo but

This is what power feels like

I think i'm getting a hang of the game again. Took me a while, but here we are.

Top Bottom