• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Nekofrog

Banned
i literally just lost my promos because my summoners were on the wrong keys

i was 1v2ing and almost double killed and survived when i hit TP by accident because of it

jesus christ

Nekofrog

Banned
nt5v1Yj.jpg

we back in promos boys

this time i DID 1v2

This tank meta we're in is absolute fucking garbage. All these akalis, ekkos and fizzes marching around with no offensive power and yet have all the power in the world to kill you. cause they wont die and still do damage.

This tank meta we're in is absolute fucking garbage. All these akalis, ekkos and fizzes marching around with no offensive power and yet have all the power in the world to kill you. cause they wont die and still do damage.

Ekko having true damage components, Fizz having % HP components are indeed problematic.

23qwerty

that should be fine matchup though

just let yourself get pushed into tower and lasthit minions, sustain and be annoying

get glacial shroud and be more annoying

nah it was a top singed instead, i did fine, my team was bad tho

sick i'm getting a
mQxNzWM.png
for a game that's finished? neat

why would i want to play this video game..

holy fuck this is annoying, costy pls fix your shit

WaterAstro

nah it was a top singed instead, i did fine, my team was bad tho

sick i'm getting a
mQxNzWM.png
for a game that's finished? neat

why would i want to play this video game..

holy fuck this is annoying, costy pls fix your shit

I'm getting the same thing. I can't even play the game anymore.

Leezard

I keep logging in to see if that
mQxNzWM.png
is gone but it STILL isn't

fucking incredible rito

getting stuck in a ghost game is the worst.

IIRC there's a max two hour timer length on a game. It should hopefully be gone either two hours before you started your last game or two hours after you ended your last game.

jerd

Much like Ekko... "Who needs to build damage? Build tank and still kill!"

Nah ekko is definitely unique in the assassin building tanky category. Akali and fizz have just as much durability, base damage, and mobility as him, but ekko has actual cc and can actually function as a tank which is why riot can never allow it

Just semantics but idk why everyone is calling it tank meta. Tanky junglers are relatively shit right now. Tanky tops are annoying because of how versatile they are due to itemization. Kindred and Nidalee are the power picks in the jungle and they dictate the pace of the game far more than any top laner. There are like 3-4 problematic tanks in the game and one of them isn't even a tank he just has jacked up numbers and a loaded kit.

Neol

Earthbender sounds cool. Kinda bored with the bird theme though.

Would like to see league branch out to more animals.

zkylon

zkylewd
i literally just lost my promos because my summoners were on the wrong keys

i was 1v2ing and almost double killed and survived when i hit TP by accident because of it

jesus christ

lmao that's like the bronziest thing ever to like tp to the minion right next to you

so funny every time i see someone do that

to me what usually happens is i'm counting on having ignite to finishing off someone so i d on their heads and it doesn't do anything and then i remember "fuck i have tp" and get killed lol

Best thing I've gotten so far is Forecast Janna and I don't like playing her >_>
that's a great skin tho

cool, this actually reminds me i haven't read taric's stuff yet

and is it supposed to be this hard to read? it's like white text on top of white clouds, wth

Earthbender sounds cool. Kinda bored with the bird theme though.

Would like to see league branch out to more animals.
just play the fox

fox is best

Riot's never followed any sort of pattern for new champion releases.
Ummm they usually do. Like they dont have a super set pattern but they usually dont release things back to back they usually wait to release the same sort of champ.
also champs change into other roles as they get buffed and nerfed

Ummm they usually do. Like they dont have a super set pattern but they usually dont release things back to back they usually wait to release the same sort of champ.
Riot avoids flooding the game with one type of champion after releasing like 4 fighters in a row back in S3 but they never really stopped releasing champions in the same role back to back.

Quonny

Eh, Lucian and Jinx were back-to-back. Yasuo and Vel'Koz were back-to-back.

Pretty sure Riot has multiple champions being worked on at once and when they feel like the champion is in a comfortable place they start the pre-release hype.

Top Bottom