• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

you know it's not actually a bird right?

also no lightning midlaner, sorry to spoil the fun champ.

stonewalling your expectations
Yeah, she has cheeks to blush with! Can't be a birb

And damn straight you don't make a fucking earth bender without the ability to create terrain in some shape or form.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah there's not a big pattern, they don't start out saying "we should do a mage", they just come up with cool concepts and work on them until they're ready for release

i don't they've done 3 of the same class in a row but a mage after aurelion is not unlikely considering the jinx-lucian thing and how many adcs in general they've been releasing lately. i think they've done a ton of bruisery champions too? can't remember off the top of my head

i just hope it's not another adc lol

i hope it's a cute girl

drawkcaB

Ummm they usually do. Like they dont have a super set pattern but they usually dont release things back to back they usually wait to release the same sort of champ.
also champs change into other roles as they get buffed and nerfed

No, they really don't. Just check the release history going back several years. They've released the same type of champion back-to-back or 2-out-of-3ish many times. We've also seen long spans without "intended" supports or junglers released.

They do a generally better of job if it these days because Riot is gradually getting better at honing in on what makes a champion fun and viable within their class (so you don't have odd situations like over a year of waiting for new support when Lulu was introduced) but it's not like they look at the release schedule and say, ok, we need a support out soon.

shopkeeper as next champ please
Though, in my personal fantasy, I'd love a Kraven-themed champion, sorta like if Rengar was a human

interesting story:

as part of our agile training in our Riot induction, we do a project in a group which is to concept a champion. one of the guys in my group was insistent that a support that's basically the shopkeeper and deals no damage, just buys items for their team would be a great idea.

it didn't last long on the idea cutting table lol

TheFlow

Banned
So I thought we were going to lose because our top lane was 0/6 against a 9/1 ww but then a miracle happened.

our bot ez/blitz combo were basically Challengers the way they saved our team. Ez went 31/5/8 and even got a Penta.

I was 4/3/27 lux but mane did it feel good to win because the enemy team was talking shit nonstop

Talents

Banned
Scythe lightning mid laner confirmed? Gimme that and I'll never ask for anything ever again in my life.
just don't make it a yordle

Calvero

Banned
I guess I'll spam Xin all over again.
LY7s7Yz.png

Top Bottom