• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

They rarely if ever do. Premades are matched vs premades for the most part.

just the fact that it can happen is bad

give a part of 3-4 people a queue time of an hour, I don't care. It's just not fun, and there should never be a match where it's a bunch of solo players going up against a group, atleast not in ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned
dynamic queue, boys

(normally this is where the person saying dynamic queue would post a picture of mismatched teams but i don't have one, i just really don't like dynamic queue)

13051685_1782644518636372_6157254404557326911_n.jpg

tumblr_nieajoLVlb1u7amgvo1_500.gif

drawkcaB

I wouldn't mind being matched up against premades groups of 3+ if it weren't so lobsided. Just played another game against a trio and all of us were solos. How hard is it to match evenly composed groups? It's the same story every time. Pretty even in lane phase, get crushed starting mid-game. It's annoying.

Newt

I wouldn't mind being matched up against premades groups of 3+ if it weren't so lobsided. Just played another game against a trio and all of us were solos. How hard is it to match evenly composed groups? It's the same story every time. Pretty even in lane phase, get crushed starting mid-game. It's annoying.
The restrictions are much more lax in normals than ranked. If you're looking for better quality matches, just play ranked. Once you hit plat the premade problems will start again, but it's better than nothing.
Which skin should I unlock first
High Noon Jhin
mecha Sion
Temple Jax

How is Sion these days, is he viable top? or is he a jungler?

I'm leaning towards Jhin since I actually enjoy playing him...
That Jhin skin is pretty shitty though. I would just get the Sion.

works for me

y'know, when I first got the survey about chests, back when they were planning on things like 'hats' or 'glasses' for unlocks, I was like 'nah no thanks'. But the actual implementation of it is decent.

drawkcaB

Damn...back to regressing on Kindred. And with nerfs on the horizon...hard to continue justifying player her with the results I'm getting...

The restrictions are much more lax in normals than ranked. If you're looking for better quality matches, just play ranked. Once you hit plat the premade problems will start again, but it's better than nothing.

I would but I need to practice Kindred, and my pool in general, more.

Leezard

High Noon Jhin
mecha Sion
Temple Jax

The Sion skin is really nice.

Sion is a decent top laner. He's not one of the pick/ban ones, but he's still a viable top laner.

drawkcaB

LUCK B O Y S

Temple Jax apparently uses Lu Bus halberd

I got the sion one~ I hope he's decent top. Trying him out right now~

He's a fantastic top laner. Under the radar OP in top, and even after he's toned down (because he's definitely going to see pro play) he'll still be good. It's a fantastic, malleable kit.

After two poor Kindred showings I used Sejuani in the following game and we beat the ever loving snot out of their team. It's such a damn mystery. I'm picking Kindred into comps I normally wouldn't use her in and I doubt either of those two recent losses I would have won even if I did play better, but I'm having a helluva time determining if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong with her or not. Like, in the last game I made lots of mistakes due to lacking focus, but at the same every single time I got a jungle mark it was across the map and Gragas beat me to it every time. Like, how much of that is my fault and how much of that is blind luck?

Newt

Damn...back to regressing on Kindred. And with nerfs on the horizon...hard to continue justifying player her with the results I'm getting...

I would but I need to practice Kindred, and my pool in general, more.
I don't agree with this mindset. You play ranked to improve, you don't improve in order to play ranked...

jerd

Ok queue is legitimately broken. I get a 30 second queue, somebody dodges, then after 5 minutes the queue doesn't pop again even though it presumably only has to replace one player. I reset the queue and get an instant pop. Somebody dodges that then after another 5 minutes I have to reset again and get another near instant pop.

drawkcaB

I don't agree with this mindset. You play ranked to improve, you don't improve in order to play ranked...

I don't mean improve as in I wanted to super good with my champions, I mean improve to the point that I feel comfortable picking those champions.

High Noon Jhin
mecha Sion
Temple Jax

Mech Sion?

You lucky bitch. >:/

I get a good amount of decent skins but mainly for champs I either don't own yet or don't own and don't plan to own ever (Space Teemo .... not even the 1 Teemo skin I'd actually play him with but it's worth something)

Got 3 Sejuani skins, 2 are legacy and they all seem cool (Snow one/ Traditional one that's already primed and ready to go cause it was a reroll/ Russian one) ... too bad I don't own her and she seems like she's not a great top lane tank pick.

I'm telling myself that maybe things will change after the MYMU but idk if she'll be in a good place by then.

EDIT- Just Got DJ Sona! Too bad I don't own Sona nor do I play Support. Looks like Imma have to add AP Sona to my list of mid laners to try ... hextech has actually given me a ton of Sona skins that I don't care about cause they're not Arcade or DJ.

Nekofrog

Banned

weirdest game ive ever been in. it was a legit Korean Open Mid instead of the NA Open Mid (there's a huge difference)

the funny thing is i had no idea blitz was trolling because i was laning for the first 8 minutes of the game and not paying any attention to chat at all lol, then i look and we're pushing mid for some reason

also, I'd be plat 1 right now if the dumb cait on my team in the lost game didnt decide to just stroll through the jungle doing nothing vs Eve while the rest of us were pushing to win

weirdest game ive ever been in. it was a legit Korean Open Mid instead of the NA Open Mid (there's a huge difference)

the funny thing is i had no idea blitz was trolling because i was laning for the first 8 minutes of the game and not paying any attention to chat at all lol, then i look and we're pushing mid for some reason

also, I'd be plat 1 right now if the dumb cait on my team in the lost game didnt decide to just stroll through the jungle doing nothing vs Eve while the rest of us were pushing to win

neko I was looking at your rune page and I optimized it for you
Replace your AS glyphs with armor glyphs except for 2
2 AS quints
1 armor quint

Nekofrog

Banned
funny you mention that one of my old irelia runepages was like that before i blew them all out two days ago and forgot that i did that

but i rarely use this page

it's like vs renekton and a few other ad's only but rarely did it ever get used

Nekofrog

Banned
but i have 4 irelia rune pages

and sometimes I use the AD carry one if i need the flat resists

wait that was my old ad carry rune page that i dont have anymore

so just 4

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean

there's a reason i stopped being a nintendo fan

wii sports was my game of the last generation and i still cant forgive them for not having online for it

Calvero

Banned
I'm a Ninty fanboy. I'm down for all this they're doing.

Anyway, to be on topic. Does anyone have tips on being efficient with Lulu? I tried her twice today and built AP. RoA/Lich Bane/Deathcap/CDR Boots/Morello/Abysall. I mainly tried sticking to our dmg dealers, trying to keep them alive as much as I could.

Nekofrog

Banned
i was a nintendo fanboy during the NES and SNES era so I was actually rewarded with great stuff for being a fanboy

to be a nintendo fanboy for the last 15 years is absolute insanity. masochist levels of insanity

Calvero

Banned
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm so easily entertained, but I've enjoyed pretty much 80% of their output the last 15 years.

Leezard

Nintendo is dead
MS is looking like they're gonna release (some of or all of?) their exclusives on PC/UWP/Windows 10
Console is getting 3-4 year upgrade cycles
We're getting more and better PC ports than ever

The only reasons to go console in the near future is if you really want Sony exclusives, all your friends are on console, you really don't like building or buying a pc, or you really want to pay for online.

Top Bottom