• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

I almost made Yorick mid work

and then our irelia had to die 6 times to maokai during laning

and our bot just derped itself

and nintendo sucks I guess

Calvero

Banned
Anyway, to be on topic. Does anyone have tips on being efficient with Lulu? I tried her twice today and built AP. RoA/Lich Bane/Deathcap/CDR Boots/Morello/Abysall. I mainly tried sticking to our dmg dealers, trying to keep them alive as much as I could.

nintendo 4ever

Leezard

Anyway, to be on topic. Does anyone have tips on being efficient with Lulu? I tried her twice today and built AP. RoA/Lich Bane/Deathcap/CDR Boots/Morello/Abysall. I mainly tried sticking to our dmg dealers, trying to keep them alive as much as I could.

nintendo 4ever

Sure, keep them alive. You should waveclear and try to poke the enemies too. Lulu has good waveclear.

Calvero

Banned
Sure, keep them alive. You should waveclear and try to poke the enemies too. Lulu has good waveclear.

Dope. Yeah her wave clear is great. Laning phase was a breeze both times I played her. Poking out the enemy whenever they got close. If they tried to engage me I would just polymorph them while kiting and q + auto. Repeat.

Nekofrog

Banned
lulu's waveclear is okay

nintendo's waveclear for customers is fanfuckingtastic right now

cause they cleared most of them away

ecks dee. aylmao. memehere

Warwick top is pretty strong. I still wouldn't play him into certain match-ups, but most people really underestimate it.

I rush Sunfire and then Wits. I have lvl-increase mr runes and I find most matchups pretty easy. Went against a Graves top, I played WW as a cho. Picking his health down in small engagements that I nearly always win and then ulting for the kill. People really don't think he will do that much dmg. It's kinda shocking.

That said Silver 2 is pretty much a joke.

Well. After a rapid solo q climb from Plat 5 to Diamond 4, I have finally levelled off. Can't seem to gain more LP. I find it so hard to win once people start flaming.

Any EU players that want to duo?

Leezard

Just curious. Has anyone tried doing rageblade ADC Twisted Fate?

My friend did it in the jungle, yesterday.

ee165c8073d9ef9697eb777290d5703a.jpg

As an actual adc, it's probably bad. It's probably just bad in the jungle, too.

Well. After a rapid solo q climb from Plat 5 to Diamond 4, I have finally levelled off. Can't seem to gain more LP. I find it so hard to win once people start flaming.

Any EU players that want to duo?

EUW? You can add me and we might be able to get a game in some time.

name: Euler

Blizzard

Banned
Riot has presumably made some changes to improve the average quality of games, like adding jungle timers so people can contest objectives more.

I feel like game quality could literally be improved by removing devourer from the game. I just had a jungle Tryndamere on my team and last I saw they were at 27 stacks. I -think- they may have ended the 36:54 minute game without ever finishing devourer.

drawkcaB

Riot has presumably made some changes to improve the average quality of games, like adding jungle timers so people can contest objectives more.

I feel like game quality could literally be improved by removing devourer from the game. I just had a jungle Tryndamere on my team and last I saw they were at 27 stacks. I -think- they may have ended the 36:54 minute game without ever finishing devourer.

Must have missed to change. Devourer is gone in 6.9. Replaced by a non-stacking item that deals 3% max hp.

TheFlow

Banned
on my life Sona is the most useless support so imagine how I felt when ours went in mid.

I am putting her on perma ban. not dealing with another one

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, persona 5 is console only, so i've got no choice but to buy one

nintendo 4ever
personally i don't like the roa into lb build, i do like fqc into cdr boots and then ludens echo or deathcap or something. roa is alright but i want to start stacking cdr asap cos that's kind of what lulu is and i don't think she needs the sustain in mid as much as she does when played top

and yea stick to at least one of the 3 adcs in your team and spam utility and you're luluing. farm, shove your turret all the time specially if u got lich bane and can hit it once or twice and run away with whimsy, or farm wraiths or something

she's not super different from ori

Top Bottom