• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

To clock her stun, they reused the assets you use to manage Jhins bullets, a 4 stack

It feels out of character.

Huh. It should be a something different, that is kinda outta character. It's not like she has ammo or anything.(Or does she?)

~~~
On a side note, neat
IGrVIn5.jpg

...LOL I GOT ANOTHER MECHA SION SKIN SHARD

no seriously, ice toboggan corki is my 2nd or 3rd favorite skin in the game

it -feels- great on him.

I hope so~

So, should I reroll the Mecha Sion+2 other skins or just disenchant it? Which one would be the better value? I heard something about the rerolled skin being worth more than what was used to go in it....hmm...

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
how awesome is nami

awesome, nami main here, she has a lot of learning and predictive stuff btu once you have it down its great, the essence of good design, you are well rewarded if you put in the practice.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok first game

malzahar is indeed super broken and even more infuriating than before

zyra solo'd baron at 35 minutes

ok

3 fire dragons in this game, wat

Edit-So it turns out Irelia sucks against Nasus. Or maybe it was just this one. Also LOL at Lucian not getting an S with those stats

Irelia relies heavily on Attack Speed so doubling on wither slowing attackspeed on top of frozen heart, she won't have a good time at all.

Edit: You didn't even build frozen heart to make matters worst lmao. Btw I wouldn't advise building sunfire cape on Nas cause it hurts your stacking (same reason why I hate building gauntlets but that item is just too good)

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i don't really love the changes to syndra, getting to lvl 9 now feels super meh and the extra balls are alright but on my game against soraka even with new grievous wounds and 7 ball ults i still couldn't kill the 1 8 quinn with maw so eh

Luigi87

3 fire dragons in this game, wat

Edit-So it turns out Irelia sucks against Nasus. Or maybe it was just this one. Also LOL at Lucian not getting an S with those stats

That Irelia pains me...
Only way Irelia can really beat Nasus when things are going even, especially post-6, is building a BotRK, which admittedly isn't the best item for her, but it certainly works.
Same helps for Renekton as well

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
worst part about this game on a personal level is relegation/demotion, i set myself goals and im like, ok once i reach this elo im good, doesnt matter if i have a bad run, got up there. But then sometimes you get to a new division, have a few bad games and sit at 0 lp and think...I dont want to play now or risk losing all this stuff i worked hard for, especially when you reach a larger tier milestone and risk going from a 5-1. Going through 5 game series is a horrible experience.

Would be better if i didnt know a few people who have actually gone from d5 back to plat 4-5, they rose back up slowly but the tilt from just dropping like that would make me stop playing i think.

Luigi87

Recently started learning Irelia and I'm sad that the rageblade rush is no longer viable but this challenger Irelia main guy got my back on that so I'm mildly okay with that. (http://pastebin.com/SJd5peXT)

I became a significantly better Irelia player (and I main her...) after watching many of ireliacarriesu's videos last year. Glad to see that he also agrees that Rageblade Irelia is dead due to how expensive it is now.

Newt

*Sees new mod in thread*

*Slowly crouches back into the shadows*

Also, I got this filthy Trist Skin in my chest.
c77932dc15606551cc866aaed7cc0df8.png

Riot girl 4 lyfe.

zkylon

zkylewd
tried velkoz, he feels weaker, but that's good cos he was super op before

if you catch someone with an e and follow up with q and w and r you oneshot them, if you don't get the passive proc first it's kind of not as great

uhhhhhhhhhhh wat
40 minutes of the game (not 30 like i said before)

zyra has rylais, liandrys, morellos, hex belt, sorc shoes and blue buff. level 18

she flashes over the wall, stands there until there's like 4 seeds, q and ult

took her 20 seconds

broken as fuck

Blizzard

Banned
tried velkoz, he feels weaker, but that's good cos he was super op before

if you catch someone with an e and follow up with q and w and r you oneshot them, if you don't get the passive proc first it's kind of not as great
That's like...4 shots though. It was funny on the MSI stream last night when someone said "they're going to oneshot whatever" and then had to follow up with "well oneshot is more of a technical term" or something, and "I mean, they're going to do a couple of spell rotations and then someone is going to die".

But I guess "8-10 shot" doesn't sound as dramatic. :p

zkylon

zkylewd
That's like...4 shots though. It was funny on the MSI stream last night when someone said "they're going to oneshot whatever" and then had to follow up with "well oneshot is more of a technical term" or something, and "I mean, they're going to do a couple of spell rotations and then someone is going to die".

But I guess "8-10 shot" doesn't sound as dramatic. :p

yeah lol, it's kinda silly

but i 100-0 a swain with a sv and rylais in like a second

it's pretty nuts, it's cool

killatopak

Gold Member
Vayne+brk+guinsoo = OP.

the damage my god. Just tried it in normals. Dunno if it's efficient because of the ap but damn the damage is insane. Tanks felt like they're made of wet tissue paper.

Tales from Champ select chat-
(To Jungle Yi)
Mista Trickstar PRO$: why are you playing yi when im nasus
Mista Trickstar PRO$: ?

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER STORY OF...TALES FROM CHAMP SELECT

Tales from Champ select chat-
(To Jungle Yi)
Mista Trickstar PRO$: why are you playing yi when im nasus
Mista Trickstar PRO$: ?

THIS HAS BEEN ANOTHER STORY OF...TALES FROM CHAMP SELECT

I just had someone ban my Malz as their first pick JG friend picked Zed.

They go "Oh sorry, didn't see anyone flash Malz."

JG friend locks Zed, other guy tries to get me to swap with JG cause "lol, Zed JG is gonna be trash dude, might as well switch :D".

I tell them nope, that was his choice and he's gonna have to live with that and I don't JG. SUPPORT offers to JG if I go Support. Told them I'm never touching bot lane again.

I ended up dodging cause I picked Vel into Fizz and completely forgot that I had a better choice (cho) and didn't want to be bothered with dealing with an Assassin as Vel.

Top Bottom