• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

MYMU = I suddenly see tons of Kats.

Don't wanna play Diana so I play Cho.

2 mins in THEIR BOT LANE (ADC and SUP) is in my lane ganking me. Anytime I play him into Kat my lane gets fucking camped. I feel like it's hard to freeze with him so I end up pushing non-stop. :/

MYMU = I suddenly see tons of Kats.

Don't wanna play Diana so I play Cho.

2 mins in THEIR BOT LANE (ADC and SUP) is in my lane ganking me. Anytime I play him into Kat my lane gets fucking camped. I feel like it's hard to freeze with him so I end up pushing non-stop. :/
Just turn off your E and dont W or Q near the waves.

killatopak

Gold Member
I played a game of yi cuz I got his project skin.

Then I realized I fucking suck at jungling. It also doesn't help that I play with high elo players even in normals when I'm bronze 5 at jungling.

jerd

cray

imo water and earth are the strongest, everyone hates air but i think it's pretty good

Earth is great it's just you don't realize it til you're pushing objectives whereas you can see the random 200 health you get when you have ocean so I think earth is just under appreciated. I think air feels really good but 20/40/60 would probably be better without being excessive

Ferga

Sometimes you literally can't win games just from match making.

This is why i check everyone on the team before I decide whether I want to play or dodge

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=cococo

Doesn't help that the other players on the team were only a bit better than this guy.

How the fuck did this guy even get queued in a high plat game

Hard

Banned
Gotta commend Newt for his unselfishness, tanking his elo so he can duo with Ghost again :^)

Sometimes you literally can't win games just from match making.

This is why i check everyone on the team before I decide whether I want to play or dodge

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=cococo

Doesn't help that the other players on the team were only a bit better than this guy.

How the fuck did this guy even get queued in a high plat game

How the fuck is this guy even in plat at all

9 straight S's. all normals, but still. feels pretty good. I don't believe I've had a run like that even with Champs I've played daily for years and I just picked up Cho on Monday or something.

Hard

Banned
9 straight S's. all normals, but still. feels pretty good. I don't believe I've had a run like that even with Champs I've played daily for years and I just picked up Cho on Monday or something.

I hate Cho and people that play him, but that sounds Ranked-worthy.

bakeray

Only took me about 45 minutes to find a game in Silver with drops and ridiculous queue times. Queues going upwards of 9 minutes before finding a single match (restarted several times).

I didn't really understand what all the qq'ing was about prior to this cus i never really had issues finding games but the last 2 days I've played it's been fucking terrible.

Luigi87

So I do a match to try something different with Irelia. I just want some practice, especially since I still don't know what to expect from the game after the mage update.

vs. Xin top, so after lv. 4 I start destroying him, and get quite far ahead, then my team starts getting far ahead (and then me and my team's Zyra get three levels up on the enemy team). Multiple times I'd just initiate things like 1v3 and get things started until my team would show up and we'd generally win team fights. I'm mostly messing around 'cause I'm fed and "eh, it's normals I don't need to be too serious".

Finished 15/2/11 and then saw "+19 LP" at which point I went "Wait... THAT WAS RANKED?!"

Seriously thought I selected normals <_< I mean I'm grateful, but man if things went the other way that game I would be hitting my head against the desk hard.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea we had some fun games with pankaks (who still plays support like every game lol) tonight

E8AF4CB086EB571387CE247C5A4E09D72EAF7ED3

i felt bad and tried to play support a couple times but fed so much that i went back to tracer and d.va that are things i can understand

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
overwatch is so good boys

Yes it is. Game needs a few tweaks here and there but I believe it will be quite successful. It's especially fun when you play with friends.

yea we had some fun games with pankaks (who still plays support like every game lol) tonight

i felt bad and tried to play support a couple times but fed so much that i went back to tracer and d.va that are things i can understand

I play supports and tanks in overwatch. Sometimes Bastion if I wanna be a dick. I usually main support in games not because I can't aim or don't have the mechanics but because other idiots teammates don't know how to support properly.

23qwerty

Pharah's my fave, then Reinhardt

Randomly got a 250 Reinhardt skin that looks awesome from a loot box, and bought the Anubis Pharah 250 skin, looks so cool

Didn't get mid but didn't feel like playing Trundle a 2nd time in a row when I saw Susan top selected.

So I picked Da Bear and shat all over Susan.
I really do think Voli it a great Nasus counter. he doesn't have the DMG or health to out trade your passive early on so you can abuse that. Once he gets behind there's not much he can do. Hell, I pushed him outta lane so hard he tried to flip the script and partake in team fights instead of coming to lane ... and he got shat on there cause he's still in early game.

He was in a 3 man premade so that was something we worried about. Employed my inner Trick2g and started a Proxy when I could, making him pick between trying to get revenge on me or farming ... he tried to take revenge and lost farm for it. Also channeled my inner SRO and froze the wave to zone him from farm. Then, after getting a kill, I got the cinder cause I completely forgot I was freezing ... so I had to just go the push route.

Didn't know Warmogs could be active sooo early on da bear.

Didn't get mid but didn't feel like playing Trundle a 2nd time in a row when I saw Susan top selected.

So I picked Da Bear and shat all over Susan.
I really do think Voli it a great Nasus counter. he doesn't have the DMG or health to out trade your passive early on so you can abuse that. Once he gets behind there's not much he can do. Hell, I pushed him outta lane so hard he tried to flip the script and partake in team fights instead of coming to lane ... and he got shat on there cause he's still in early game.

He was in a 3 man premade so that was something we worried about. Employed my inner Trick2g and started a Proxy when I could, making him pick between trying to get revenge on me or farming ... he tried to take revenge and lost farm for it. Also channeled my inner SRO and froze the wave to zone him from farm. Then, after getting a kill, I got the cinder cause I completely forgot I was freezing ... so I had to just go the push route.

Didn't know Warmogs could be active sooo early on da bear.

Good nasus' farm under tower because the bear likes to push

Good nasus' farm under tower because the bear likes to push

I actually had it frozen right in the prefect spot by my tower and wouldn't let him get close to the wave until I derped and got the item for the SFC cause I had enough to buy it on my first back and that normally isn't the case.

Voli it's annoying to CS with though. Having to factor in his escalating AS with his soft AA slaps is tricky.

zkylon

zkylewd
Have you stumbled upon any NSFW Symmetra stuff yet?
i don't think u need to work too hard to find nsfw stuff out of anything

speaking of, feversea's latest champion mix, syndrahri

SuxYMRH.jpg

i love feversea so damn much

I just unlocked his highlight intro where he teleports half way through the floor and laughs

so damn edgy
he's fun to play tbh, but his design is super dumb to the point of comedy. i think they kind of play into that a bit in the trailers

tho honestly, i think overwatch has a really 90s cartoon artstyle thing going on so if u think it that way reaper is really fitting as a villain

Tried K-6 mid against Vel ... man, it's gonna be hard finding a place or match up to play him at. Mid lane has lots of soft lil champs to eat ... buuuut many of them are mages with great wave clear or assassins who are too slippery for one leap to take out. Top has more melee champs ... buuut many are either tanky or brawlers who are build for 1v1 fighting. Trundle's my goto for facing Fencing lady and Sion is my Shen counter. Those are 2 of ones I see the most other than fucking Teemo or other ranged harassers.

Got the same problem with Master Yi, too soft early one to trade super well with the tops. But at least he gets wave clear pretty fast.

Tried K-6 mid against Vel ... man, it's gonna be hard finding a place or match up to play him at. Mid lane has lots of soft lil champs to eat ... buuuut many of them are mages with great wave clear or assassins who are too slippery for one leap to take out. Top has more melee champs ... buuut many are either tanky or brawlers who are build for 1v1 fighting. Trundle's my goto for facing Fencing lady and Sion is my Shen counter. Those are 2 of ones I see the most other than fucking Teemo or other ranged harassers.

Got the same problem with Master Yi, too soft early one to trade super well with the tops. But at least he gets wave clear pretty fast.

just play Kha'Zix and Yi in the jungle, where they belong.

Hard

Banned
Thank Yeezy for Rift Herald

finally means that when bot lane feeds it doesn't automatically mean lost game

I like new Dragons

Cleaver buffs is orgasmic (1k combine cost was ridiculous, ggwp wit's end)

some stuff still needs changes

tanks are still way too strong (I literally have no idea how to fix this, maybe it's because tenacity still sucks, we need more of it)

fighters are still nonexistent (I still maintain that bruiser meta was best meta)

some mages need tuning

veigar is hilarious

but yeah hopefully this will change up the stale competitive meta

all in all god bless 6.9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soldier 76 -> Reinhardt -> Bastion -> Symmetra

all you need to win games tbh

and fuck all the people playing Tracer

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Luigi87

Soldier 76 -> Reinhardt -> Bastion -> Symmetra

all you need to win games tbh

and fuck all the people playing Tracer

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Cheers, love!

I enjoy playing the weekly brawl in order to force me to try out the various heroes at random.

patchday

Yeah Tracer is so crazy popular

Man figured I'd experiment with Top in Normals. sitting here in queue for 8 mins. That's what I get for trying to play early in the morning. aint nobody got time for that

Funnest game of one for all I've had and that's just because we started out rocky and stuck it to Zed's broken ass eventually. Didn't know Taric was so strong lol. Man, Zeds are annoying though, even with armor man does he do damage, but eventually he'd tickle, but in a group tho? Smh. They eventually got salty but what for..

faridmon

Holy shit, just played a game against 3 tanks who had full build. They can just atatck under turret all day and just...

That incredibly frustrating thank fully we won the game with our Cho carrying.

a fully fed Cho is scary.

Manus

Holy shit, just played a game against 3 tanks who had full build. They can just atatck under turret all day and just...

That incredibly frustrating thank fully we won the game with our Cho carrying.

a fully fed Cho is scary.

I love Cho. I think my rank win % with him is like 75%. The only match up I've struggled with him is Fiora.

Top Bottom