• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Hard

Banned
The Kindred & Shyvana skins probably should have been Neon Strike instead of Super Galaxy.

The word "Super Galaxy" probably sells more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zkylon

zkylewd
Malz is stupid
Zyra, Annie, Veigar, Syndra are strong
Brand and Velkoz is ok
Cass, Vlad and Swain are garbo
i'd say from my experience

malz - broken, even worse than he was before
zyra - strong, really annoying to play against
veigar - strong, probably needs small nerfs
fiddle - strong/he's apparently broken but haven't tried him (i think he maxes e now)
syndra - weaker (r-q-w-e now instead of r-q-e-w), less fun, i hate her changes
swain - weak, needs number tweaks, i like his direction
xerath - better, much more enjoyable, his q feels more fair which makes him more fun to play imo
viktor - much better, q and e pack bigger punches and i like the ult changes. he couldn't get any worse could he
ori - better, good synergy with new items
ahri - same-ish, still ahri, not a big deal
velkoz - weaker (not sure if u have to max q first now), he feels really weak if you just ult now, but honestly he was op so he's probably pretty balanced right now
vlad - weak, but seems a lot more fun to play
azir - really strong, totally needs a nerf

haven't played too much more, for some reason i've played against a bunch of leblancs and they all got fed but i'm not sure if she's stronger or not

Neol

Ok, I take back what I said about poop dragon, this shit is hilarious when stacked. Melting Baron with 3 items with Jinx like I'm fucking Sated Yi.

Malz is stupid
Zyra, Annie, Veigar, Syndra are strong
Brand and Velkoz is ok
Cass, Vlad and Swain are garbo

Lame Cass still is bleh :/

Guess I'm gonna spam Malz today.

haven't played too much more, for some reason i've played against a bunch of leblancs and they all got fed but i'm not sure if she's stronger or not

Could it be the hextech item and its burst? It was made for immobile mages but I can imagine a leblanc or Evelyn just run up someone do there full combo as well as the item.

zkylon

zkylewd
playing last night i felt so rusty

too used to overwatch's lack of a minimap and lack of looking at "yourself" so i got killed once or twice by ppl i ran into when walking somewhere cos i wasn't paying attention to my champion (tho tbh this happened before i played overwatch too)

but oh how i miss u tracer

Could it be the hextech item and its burst? It was made for immobile mages but I can imagine a leblanc or Evelyn just run up someone do there full combo as well as the item.
i don't think so, honestly i think it was just a coincidence, the changes to roa and abyssal just make me feel like 6.9 should be an overall indirect nerf to leblanc (and ahri too) but idk

i wanna try lizzy and lux next, and maybe leblanc for myself

i liked new xerath a lot tho, i like his q feeling more fair and his ult is just so silly now

garath

Stellaris sure is excellent. The evening just disappeared.

4x games always look awesome to me and I play them but I do terrible and get bored quick. As much as I want to like the genre I feel like it might just not be for me.

Stellaris makes me want to try again though lol

Leezard

It looks like I game I would dive into but...I need to get diamond.
The most difficult choices.
4x games always look awesome to me and I play them but I do terrible and get bored quick. As much as I want to like the genre I feel like it might just not be for me.

I've not been much for 4x games earlier either, but I decided to take a chance with Stellaris. I don't regret it so far.

Guys, has fiddlestick's base damages and ratios been that crazy? Jesus. Also the new passive is just what he needed, it's legit. Fiddle just needs a numbers nerf I think.

drawkcaB

Thing is Stellaris isn't really a 4X game. It starts off that way, but like the other Paradox grand strategy games it becomes more about the journey and the events that unfold rather than actually "beating" the game.

Like, in EU4 for instance you can get thrown major curve balls by rebellions, religious upheavals that technically weaken you, but it's ok because those games are more about playing through your state's "history" than actually winning.

Same goes for Stellaris. In the OT there's already somekne who's stumbled on an event where their supposed non-sentient robots were caught building a secret space ship and that will likely kick off a whole chain of events.

That sort of emergent gameplay really defines Paradox strategy games. It also let's them make AI that for the most part that acts sensibly. If you've been allies for ages you'll keep being allies, unlike in say the Civ games. Because Civ and other 4X games have well defined victory conditions another Civ that backstabs you for no reason as you're getting close to winning is fairly common and it makes sense from the AI's perspective since it's trying to win too.

Goddamn such a great time for strategy games these days. Endless Space 2 later this year to boot. Hell, I still haven't remotely played enough of the excellent Endless Legend as well.

Pendas

Banned
Is RoA still a big item for Annie to rush?

Seems like it better for AP champs that are meant to take dmg.

I love the new Hextech Belt on Annie. It completely removes the reliance on Flash to properly rush and burst down a champ. If you're winning lane, you can use to zone out our opponent completely, burst them down with Ult, or use it as a semi-reliable escape from Jungler Ganks. Mid / End game it's also great for catching carries out of position and 100-0 them.

Leezard

Yeah he said was high challenger, the weird thing is he didn't even play too well. He went 2/2 and didn't really have too much impact on the game, it was mostly the enemy eve got every lane ahead.
Yeah, I've seen a few of those too. It's hard to be sure if it's an off game or if it's just not too obvious how they win. I remember most of the games I've had against really high rank people I/my team won't lose in terms of kills, it's usually more dependent on superior farm. You seemed to farm really well from the few games we played, though.

zkylon

zkylewd
jason-chan-img-2277.jpg

awesome taliyah by talented riot splash artist jason chan

Talents

Banned
Just had a game where if I had lost I would have been demoted, but the other team fucked around and didn't destroy the nexus and wanted kills, we aced them there, and ended up winning in the end. What a shit show.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I stop playing for a few days, come back and Tyler1 is not only unbanned but is now the highest viewed lol streamer on twitch.

Didnt they release a peronal statement saying he was scum and banning all his accounts?

I dont understand any of this.

zkylon

zkylewd
I stop playing for a few days, come back and Tyler1 is not only unbanned but is now the highest viewed lol streamer on twitch.

Didnt they release a peronal statement saying he was scum and banning all his accounts?

yeah that's really strange

although he might get banned after one or two games, idk

He can come back but he'll be banned shortly.

Calvero

Banned

he's not playing though. he said he would probably do this (spectate and coach)

clemenx

Banned
Swain prob needs more number buffs but the build for me feels awesome now with Zhonya's and Scepter giving CDR. I always felt I was lacking CDR when playing him before.

Swain prob needs more number buffs but the build for me feels awesome now with Zhonya's and Scepter giving CDR. I always felt I was lacking CDR when playing him before.

The cooldowns are definitely more noticeable now than before IMO. And yeah, numbers buff would be great, especially on Q/W. Maybe even make his Ult heal for 85% damage done to champions(So it's an 85/15 split instead of the current 75/15 split.)

Newt

Hm, I think rageblade Kalista could become a thing. Sure she wastes the AP, but getting 50% more spears feels really good.

jerd

Shitting on someone so hard that they offer you lessons in post game chat may just be the holy grail of salt

Also graves still feels strong af.

Holy fuck

So I'm solo queue, and this is hilarious

marksMYman69 : ill be mute
marksMYman69 : my bro has 3 friends over
marksMYman69 : and the loudest of the bunch
iSmoke FAT Ls : lol
BreezyLimbo GAF: Thanks man my babies trying to sleep
marksMYman69 : ya

I don't have a baby

Also I'm in a D-queue with atleast 4 people. Fuck me. Fuck this queue stuff.

Top Bottom