• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
At the same time you're giving the enemy top laner a free lane. The whole point of Lulu top was to make melee laners miserable while providing utility, nowadays you don't want someone that spikes super hard with a couple thousand gold to have a good time because they'll roam and TP and fuck shit up before you can say "Morellos".

Plus putting someone that relies on mana regen far away from blue buff now that MP5 is kill doesn't sound like a good idea.

i think top lulu will do just fine with roa into morellos

i bet she's better than before since roa is more rewarding if you're trading a lot (or just harassing a lot i guess)

At the same time you're giving the enemy top laner a free lane. The whole point of Lulu top was to make melee laners miserable while providing utility, nowadays you don't want someone that spikes super hard with a couple thousand gold to have a good time because they'll roam and TP and fuck shit up before you can say "Morellos".

Plus putting someone that relies on mana regen far away from blue buff now that MP5 is kill doesn't sound like a good idea.

I'd love to lane against Lulu as Nasus

free farm all day @_@

If it's anything like laning against Karma as Nasus, free farm all day

Nasus @_@

zkylon

zkylewd
nasus is kind of a dumb champion lol

but yea he shrugs off poke pretty easy, i still pick lizzy against him cos with ur cc you can make it really difficult for him to reach your backline but i never managed to poke a nasus out ever

nasus is kind of a dumb champion lol

but yea he shrugs off poke pretty easy, i still pick lizzy against him cos with ur cc you can make it really difficult for him to reach your backline but i never managed to poke a nasus out ever
Yeah the only times when you can poke out a nasus is if they are just bad at the game. I player jayce and just completely rekted him but that was because the nasus was being dumb.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Yes...le....yes...

It's not necessarily that his kit is broken or anything. It's just that he perfectly foils Nasus in the most annoying way imaginable oh my god it's annoying.

I actually find his kit annoying and doesn't really mesh well. It just feels out of place compared to the quality of some other champions.

I actually find his kit annoying and doesn't really mesh well. It just feels out of place compared to the quality of some other champions.

I have ideas for a teemo remake

But they're mine until I'm hired. This remake would keep the spirit of teemo whilst making him a strong assassin.

Talents

Banned
Why can't Riot fix their shitty report system so it actually does something? The one time the other day when I actually got a message saying the person got punished, he didn't actually get punished it was just a shitty placebo message to make me think he had been. 10/10 system. Now I understand how players like Tyler can play for so long.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gettign 16 for a win and 18 for a loss in diamond is depressing shit

very depressing shit

How has Teemo not been reworked yet? Like... why?

Teemo is one of those champs with such a huge following its seems like they're just afraid to ever touch him in some meaningful way. He can play any position he wants basically cause of how his kit works and his fans are hardcore in their love for him.

Kinda like Donger to, they're just so unique and their fan following is so strong it's hard to think of a way the devs would remake them to fit in and be less unfun to play against that wouldn't piss off their fans.

I already have a counter for both donger and teemo (Cho vs Teemo is just funny. Sion vs Donger works out well to. I hear Azir fucks him up to but I have yet to play him) and those are 2 of the champs I hated most for a long time.

2 champs that I feel need reworks but wont get them not cause of fandom but for "we don't care enuff" reasons is Kayle and Galio (I just want ONE Galio player to misstakingly try to counter pick him into my mid lane before I have picked so that I can go AD and shit on him ... I have dodged many games cause I don't wanna play a ap melee champ into his bullshit :mad: )

zkylon

zkylewd
the_stoneweaver_by_artsed-da28rxa.jpg

Nasus is a great champ

He was the first champion I ever bought with IP
nasus feels kind of like a joke character to me, he's so outdated and simple that he's just kinda funny. i think he needs some modernization for sure but he's not super egregious. mostly i think the idea of "i don't interact in lane" is a bad one and nasus should probably be forced to do stuff in order to win.

i think "weak early strong late" is just bad design, so i'd say he deserves some big changes. i would like to see both his and renekton's ults changed by something more interesting than just "get huge for a bit and get some hp and aoe stuffs", and i think nasus probably needs some general numbers tweaks and maybe some changes in paradigms for w and e, as well as a more interesting passive.

he'd probably still have to be more menacing lategame but he should be forced to participate actively in lane to get to twoshotting ppl lategame

Yeah the only times when you can poke out a nasus is if they are just bad at the game. I player jayce and just completely rekted him but that was because the nasus was being dumb.
i think most nasus matchups are decided by your jungler. if your jungler wants to make his life miserable then there's little he can do, if your jungler ganks somewhere else nasus just leisurely farms and there's very little you can do to prevent it

Why can't Riot fix their shitty report system so it actually does something? The one time the other day when I actually got a message saying the person got punished, he didn't actually get punished it was just a shitty placebo message to make me think he had been. 10/10 system. Now I understand how players like Tyler can play for so long.
they might've gotten a chat restriction, you getting a message doesn't mean they're banned

also found this syndra by the time i finished posting lol

_commisson__atlantean_syndra_by_songjikyo-da27nwd.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You're in Diamond though. stop feeling sorry for yourself, look in the mirror, and remind yourself you're a f***ng pro!

Forget your past mistakes and go pwn

Being perpetually at 0lp in diamond 5 and wondering when the demotions coming is not something im really happy about.

Also anyone and i mean anyone who has been in Diamond 5 will tell you, this is far from pro, this is worse than high plat, this is a horrible horrible elo to be in, the games are almost never fun.

nasus feels kind of like a joke character to me, he's so outdated and simple that he's just kinda funny. i think he needs some modernization for sure but he's not super egregious. mostly i think the idea of "i don't interact in lane" is a bad one and nasus should probably be forced to do stuff in order to win.

i think "weak early strong late" is just bad design, so i'd say he deserves some big changes. i would like to see both his and renekton's ults changed by something more interesting than just "get huge for a bit and get some hp and aoe stuffs", and i think nasus probably needs some general numbers tweaks and maybe some changes in paradigms for w and e, as well as a more interesting passive.

he'd probably still have to be more menacing lategame but he should be forced to participate actively in lane to get to twoshotting ppl lategame

excuse you

I participate in laning

I walk towards the minion to Q him

And then I walk away

That is participating thank you very much

Hard

Banned
Fuck Nasus. There are way too many matchups that you just auto-lose against him. I played Maokai into him and it was the least fun I've ever had in a League of Legends game.

Coordination kills him, but you're never going to get that in SoloQ. Needs a re-work tbh. I try and ban him if something more OP isn't on the board. As Renekton, I can't bully him forever. There's just something unhealthy about being able to go full tank and 2 shot a carry, and that's not just whining about tank meta. Nasus is literally able to do this given enough stacks.

Fuck Nasus. There are way too many matchups that you just auto-lose against him. I played Maokai into him and it was the least fun I've ever had in a League of Legends game.

Coordination kills him, but you're never going to get that in SoloQ. Needs a re-work tbh. I try and ban him if something more OP isn't on the board. As Renekton, I can't bully him forever. There's just something unhealthy about being able to go full tank and 2 shot a carry, and that's not just whining about tank meta. Nasus is literally able to do this given enough stacks.

Highest crit with his Q I've seen is about 1607.

Nasus is great in soloQ, you can efficiently carry and make plays with him even if your team does lackluster. As long as they know 'Hey big dog is in a fight, go in', you can carry as Nasus.

But then there's situations where your bot dies a total of 15 times by themselves and mid dies an extra 5 times themselves, and well by then you're fucked.

patchday

Being perpetually at 0lp in diamond 5 and wondering when the demotions coming is not something im really happy about.

Also anyone and i mean anyone who has been in Diamond 5 will tell you, this is far from pro, this is worse than high plat, this is a horrible horrible elo to be in, the games are almost never fun.

yeah the nice thing bout Bronze V is I don't have to worry bout being demoted. problem is I sorta got comfortable and don't have much motivation to get out either.

Mr Cola

yeah the nice thing bout Bronze V is I don't have to worry bout being demoted. problem is I sorta got comfortable and don't have much motivation to get out either.

what server are you on?

I agree.

I don't like the concept of his character. You shouldn't have to babysit a champ for most of the game to make sure that 40mins in you don't have to deal with what's basically a fucking mmo raid boss.

Stacking shouldn't be a "thing". That's also why I ban Veigar if other annoying picks are banned and I'm mid.

Mr Cola

for the love of god and solo q dont play yasuo

I've been gone in Minnesota for work since Tuesday last week so I've missed the mage update. Just now settling in back home. What craziness did I miss since 6.9?

About to give ole' Vel'Koz a go.

Nekofrog

Banned

eve literally tower dove quinn at level 2 and gave her double buffs, then feeds other laners

i hate this game

like, im stuck under tower from that point on because quinn now has red and blue and a kill because eve thought she could beat an ignite quinn when quinn's 3 and eve is 2

wtf do i even do.

Pendas

Banned
I've been gone in Minnesota for work since Tuesday last week so I've missed the mage update. Just now settling in back home. What craziness did I miss since 6.9?

About to give ole' Vel'Koz a go.

Most mages got Nerfed in some way and require a "stacking" passive or timing of a passive in order reach full potential. You can't just "QWER" and 1-100 someone as easy as you used to.

Vel/Brand: 3 hit Proccing the passive is now key to doing max damage. Especially when using your Ultimate.

Veiger - Now stacks AP by doing damage to champs. Requires "farm" to hit max potential. Ult is now an execute.

Malz: Is Reliant on Voidlings now to deal max damage. They multiply when they attack. Another "Stacking" passive.

Cassy: Doesn't use boots. Same gameplay of Poison > Twin Fangs.

Zyra: Broken right now. Summons soo many plants. Soo... many... plants... thanks to.. her passive.

Vlad: His E is a big AoE thing centered around him. Chunk of his damage comes from another passive Empowered Q that stacks with use / over time.

eve literally tower dove quinn at level 2 and gave her double buffs, then feeds other laners

i hate this game

like, im stuck under tower from that point on because quinn now has red and blue and a kill because eve thought she could beat an ignite quinn when quinn's 3 and eve is 2

wtf do i even do.

too bad you play top, or we could duo queue are way to diamond

edit-I cannot grammar my way to Diamond

i hate this game

wtf do i even do.

Every Eve I have had in the past week has been a troll like this, no lie.

Feeding kills, pinging for ganks and just stands 3 teemos away from you doing nowthing as you all in, just running around the map doing nothing.

So strange...

Man, I am starting to dislike how popular is the dinamic queue, people dont want to learn in normals and jump directly into ranked without knowing their champs

Man, I am starting to dislike how popular is the dinamic queue, people dont want to learn in normals and jump directly into ranked without knowing their champs

If you wanna be a pro you start with Ranked

That's how you learn. Throw the baby into the fire so it can learn how to fly out, yeah yeah yeah!

Nasus is the best

So what I like to do with Nasus

Is be a dick

But have fun with it

Watch this before reading

Enter the story of a man, known to his friends as Mr. Plank. A player not suspecting much, and trying to have a good time. Me, being the devilish protagonist of the story, ask him 'Hey do you want to truce farm?' Meaning that we farm without attacking each other. Mr. Plank foolishly accepts. Not knowing that I am playing as Nasus, I successfully goad him into accepting this truce farm. And we farm for the first 10 minutes, having a good time, until Lux comes up and they both kill me. 'She forced me to do it!' Says Mr. Plank. And I believe him. So I tell him, 'It's ok Gangplank. I promise to kill you last.' I go back into lane, and immediately kill him. 'Remember when I promised to kill you last? I lied.'

And thus begun the reign of terror.

Flash forward to near the end of the match. I have successfully turned the tide of the battle, despite our mid dying many times and our bot trading evenly. All of the 3 inhibs are down, and we have a little Lulu following me around. I tell Lulu-"Let's rush in, ult me, and then kill the nexus." At this point in the game I have 4k health, without my ultimate or lulus ultimate on me. I rush in, and take down the nexus 100 to 0 whilst my Ult is active and Lulu's ult is on me, giving me south of 5k HP. By the time the Nexus goes down, I'm barely at 40% health despite all 5 members of the enemy team attacking me.

The moral of the story, ladies and gentlemen, is never accept a truce farm with a Nasus. This has been, another episode of the League Zone.

Top Bottom