• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

jerd

Hm, I think rageblade Kalista could become a thing. Sure she wastes the AP, but getting 50% more spears feels really good.

You put yourself like 1600 gold in the gutter til you get 6 stacked though. I'm so torn on the rage blade on non hybrid champs it seems like such a win more item on most of them.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hm, I think rageblade Kalista could become a thing. Sure she wastes the AP, but getting 50% more spears feels really good.

I could see it becoming fairly common on a ton of ADCs. The AP is often wasted but double on-hit effects seems too good to pass up.

jerd

Ahri's apparently never going to be nerfed even after riding a massive win rate and play rate for like an eternity now so yeah probably a safe investment

Damn. How long did the game go on?

58 minutes or so? Nearly an hour?

I threw at the last moment. Got sick of it.

Was full build Swain, didn't feel as potent as old swain(If only because E+Q was more effective due to the insta leash).

Maybe...Maybe I should've built Liandry..

Ahri's apparently never going to be nerfed even after riding a massive win rate and play rate for like an eternity now so yeah probably a safe investment

MORE SKINS FOR AHRI
GALACTIC AHRI
VANDAL AHRI
SHURIMA AHRI

AHRI ALL DAY

I predict Ahri will get another 2 skins this year. Quote me

zkylon

zkylewd
she got nerfed, she had her e stopping dashes thingie removed which is pretty huge cos leblanc now shits on her

thing about ahri is that she's op but she has a ton of counterplay and she's not frustrating to play against, so she's allowed to i guess

she probably needs some sort of change eventually but she's not really a big concern

I predict Ahri will get another 2 skins this year. Quote me

i wish

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
xOqMrSw.jpg

i should buy an ekko skin

jerd

Ew.

There was at least a small argument for Vayne jungle before with devourer, even if it was worse than laning her and worse than other junglers.

Now it's just... why.

People see that bloodrazor has a couple of minor similarities to bork, an item which vayne likes, and are incapable of understanding why that doesn't automatically make it good on vayne. I've played against two vayne jungles and an adc vayne that took smite to build it. It's actually kind of an impressive lack of game knowledge

Leezard

People see that bloodrazor has a couple of minor similarities to bork, an item which vayne likes, and are incapable of understanding why that doesn't automatically make it good on vayne. I've played against two vayne jungles and an adc vayne that took smite to build it. It's actually kind of an impressive lack of game knowledge
It's the curse of Bloodrazor. Old bloodrazor was kinda bad, partly due to buildpath. For some reason people really liked to build it since they though %max hp was much better than it actually is.

Really enjoying Sion mid. The logic behind it is ... people never expect that DMG and tankiness mid lane and they don't know wtf to do when 2 Es shave their hp down to 60%.

I started doing this thing I saw where you rush ZZrot. I know that it's and item you're not supposed to rush cause it's power scales with your health but getting it early not only generates gold but also glues them to their lane with the promise that if they roam that tower s going down fast. Works best on champs who need to roam to get ahead.

If you scare em enuff you can just push the waves to tower, zone them from cs as your rot and the minions work on the tower.

Gonna try Jhin and fiddlesticks mid ... blind cause I can't make custom for w/e reason.
Need to start doing ranked again.

faridmon

A 5/8 Yasuo on my team wanted to Duo with me

That was cute

I said no

I should have this mentality

I had a game where our jinx wasn't any good, but ended up winning because of top and Jungle.

Asked to duo, I said yes and lost horribly the next game.

frustrating that was.

Really enjoying Sion mid. The logic behind it is ... people never expect that DMG and tankiness mid lane and they don't know wtf to do when 2 Es shave their hp down to 60%.

Yeshh, thats never gonna work against better players and junglers.

In fact, I can a Morgana or a Thresh just roaming and just stamp your lane, because Sion is the one of the easiest champs to stun.

Yeshh, thats never gonna work against better players and junglers.

In fact, I can a Morgana or a Thresh just roaming and just stamp your lane, because Sion is the one of the easiest champs to stun.

If it makes any difference I just tried it out top with mostly the same result.

Mr. no Mana gave me a early kill cause after a slap fest that left both of us low he tried to back at tower and I slipped him that E. No one expects that E dmg when you run AP runes instead of AD.

After a bit I got the Rot and forced either the JG or ADC to baby sit the lane. Got it right on time cause I couldn't keep pushing with my skills at the same speed as him.

But then again I am in wooden potato elo.

garath

:( where's an arcade ekko skin

or project ekko

I know. He could have such awesome skins. I really hate academy. It looks silly. Sands is OK but not great. I bought it just to have it.

Really want something cool for him. He's super popular. Should be coming soon... Right?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
not that it's so important in bronze i guess, but has lulu top really fallen off that hard? my team was giving me shit for it even though i was carrying the teamfights with clutch ults and shields and slows and polymorphs and we ended up winning from substantially behind

jerd

I love that proto belt sounded like this insane thing that was going to legitimately break a bunch of Champions then you see it in game and you're like wait that item is hot garbage

not that it's so important in bronze i guess, but has lulu top really fallen off that hard? my team was giving me shit for it even though i was carrying the teamfights with clutch ults and shields and slows and polymorphs and we ended up winning from substantially behind
I dunno about this patch but before you were basically irrelevant the moment the opposing top laner got a Cowl. I'd just keep her mid.

I love that proto belt sounded like this insane thing that was going to legitimately break a bunch of Champions then you see it in game and you're like wait that item is hot garbage
I mean, it was nerfed to shit in the PBE. Using it silences you for a split second so you can't use it for shit like Flash Tibbers

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I dunno about this patch but before you were basically irrelevant the moment the opposing top laner got a Cowl. I'd just keep her mid.

i mean you aren't going to be bullying your lane opponent if they get MR but you bring a lot of utility with you and you can put the hurt on squishy champs really fast if you get the chance.

i mean you aren't going to be bullying your lane opponent if they get MR but you bring a lot of utility with you and you can put the hurt on squishy champs really fast if you get the chance.
At the same time you're giving the enemy top laner a free lane. The whole point of Lulu top was to make melee laners miserable while providing utility, nowadays you don't want someone that spikes super hard with a couple thousand gold to have a good time because they'll roam and TP and fuck shit up before you can say "Morellos".

Plus putting someone that relies on mana regen far away from blue buff now that MP5 is kill doesn't sound like a good idea.

drawkcaB

Rip dr. Dre

Eh you can probably wait for the first expansion for that game :p

That shit has to die. Civization V was good but needed the expansions to be great, Civilization IV was great out of the gate and just got better. Civ III sucks and stayed that way. Most great strategy games start great and get better. The opposite is also true. Civ V isn't the rule, it's the exception. Expansions that fix a game are really, really rare, largely because that's not their purpose.

(Also, Civ VI is being lead by the guys who actually made the Civ V expansions. Civ V's lead designer's claim to fame prior to getting the job was being the creator of a popular Civ IV mod)

zkylon

zkylewd
i like school boy ekko, it's not mindblowingly great but it's got a nice color to it like that whole line does

at least very appealing to me since teal and pinkish red are colors i like using a lot

i knew it wasn't gonna be such a big deal because the build path is super weird for a ton of mages. like no mage ever is gonna want to have a kindlegem in their inventory

i think riot just played it super safe which is good cos that item could potentially warp the entire game but they'll need to start buffing it eventually, i guess

Guys, guys...guys.

Civilization 6.

I basically have 4 months to beat this game now.
yeah i hope civ 6 gets a nice regional discount for south america

i just bought stellaris and should probably play that before, but never played a grand strategy game so a bit scared to

meanwhile i miss overwatch so damn much ;_;

Top Bottom