• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Calvero

Banned
of course i land on the last spot
lmao how'd I get an S
tbZNoGw.png

Fuzzery

You're wasting around 900 gold for buying AP, but the question is, how much do you value proccing Silver bolts every 2 hits?

I haven't seen a Vayne perform well yet this patch, but I imagine it can still be a good second/third item or so.

I've tried it, it does do pretty ridiculous damage, but the item is pricey and doesn't offer any mobility benefits either, so meh

Manus

So went 17-3 as jungle Wu and had over 150 CS in less than 30 minutes and still only a S. What does it take to get that S+?

I'm not sure I dig the change torwards stacking mana as opposed to mana regen. Sure, I ge t the reasoning and the game is probably better off this way but I dunno, not enjoying running oom because I wasn't given blue.

I'm gonna go back to ADC aren't I?

Pendas

Banned
Pretty sure the game scales so it's easier to obtain an S Rank in Toplane than anywhere else. Me and Friend played yesterday and this was the outcome.

My Stats:

Mid
S- Rank
9/1/7 - 189 CS.

His Stats:

S Rank.
7/1/7 - 189 CS

How can he have a higher rank than me when I literally did better / the same in every statistical way?

drawkcaB

How can he have a higher rank than me when I literally did better / the same in every statistical way?

Because the ratings aren't just relative to other players in your specific match but relative to every single top lane performance. You played better than your mid, but you didn't play better than all other top laners.

I don't like the blood razor buff. The old Devourer users are mostly weak champions outside of the jungle. Buff them, not the item. Buffing the item only ensures that the likes of Jax, Aatrox, etc. in a solo lane will continue to suck.

drawkcaB

So we're going with the narrative that the community broke a grown man as opposed to, and I know this seems super unlikely, an employee at the world's most popular gaming developer and leading figure in his highly specified field across the entire industry received a substantial offer from another company.

Hard

Banned
Everybody tells me that it's so hard to make it
It's so hard to break yeah
There's no way to fake it
Everybody tells me that it's wrong what I'm feeling
And I shouldn't believe in
The dreams that I'm dreaming

I hear it every day
I hear it all the time
I'm never going to amount to much
But they're never going to change my mind, no

Tell me, tell me, tell me
Something I don't know, something I don't know
Something I don't know

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
So we're going with the narrative that the community broke a grown man as opposed to, and I know this seems super unlikely, an employee at the world's most popular gaming developer and leading figure in his highly specified field across the entire industry received a substantial offer from another company.

regardless of why he left, the "community" was still an ass to him for no justifiable reason

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

I will laugh if he shows up at either Blizzard or Valve.

drawkcaB

regardless of why he left, the "community" was still an ass to him for no justifiable reason

Overboard, yes. Not justifiable, no. Lyte had quite a few self-inflicted missteps along the way, both in initial action and follow-ups with the community.

(Which is fine, he's human like the rest of us)

I will laugh if he shows up at either Blizzard or Valve.

Nah. It's probably at some F2P outfit somewhere given his education and particular experiences.

zkylon

zkylewd
He said he wanted something more challenging tho

Obv. The league community is a ghost of its former self
lol

i think the community collectively patting itself in the back for harassing him is pretty gross, yeah

Overboard, yes. Not justifiable, no. Lyte had quite a few self-inflicted missteps along the way, both in initial action and follow-ups with the community.

nope, nothing justifies harassment

If you guys think anything is gonna change now that Lyte is gone you're delusional lol

Solo Q is dead
also yeah

Newt

Lyte didn't really make the community less toxic, he mostly just made it more passive aggressive lol. You only really get banned for being toxic in chat after all.

Having some stupid opinions about a videogame does not mean you get to be harassed about personal stuff like his fianceé

I hated Lyte's philosophy as much as the next guy but don't go saying that kind of childish vitriol is justifiable.

drawkcaB

nope, nothing justifies harassment

Harassment isn't synonymous with being an ass. Shocking in this day and age, I know.

Having some stupid opinions about a videogame does not mean you get to be harassed about personal stuff like his fianceé

I hated Lyte's philosophy as much as the next guy but don't go saying that kind of childish vitriol is justifiable.

You and zkylon actually enjoy ignoring "overboard, yes" to score moral high ground victory points or is it just out of habit nowadays?

Please enlighten me about where I wrote that harassing his fiance was ok? Come on now, I'm on pins and needles here.

Quonny

The way you phased your first two statements is confusing.

"Overboard, yes. Not justifiable, no."

You used a double negative to say it was both overboard and justifiable.

Holy hell.

I just played Cho with warlords and the new RoA (I always played him with the new tear before now).

Took warlords cause I figured that a ranged match up (Ziggs) wouldn't let me dot them with DFT from my E and I also thought "He's gonna push the wave hard and poke a ton, I can leave E on and just life steal the creeps as I farm".

That's such a powerful combo! Once you start building the RoA you get mana back from being poked and health back from using spells ... and you get health back from hitting creeps with warlords ... and you get mana back from killing them with your passive (with health) and your Ring.

I didn't die once :eek:

Holy hell.

I just played Cho with warlords and the new RoA (I always played him with the new tear before now).

Took warlords cause I figured that a ranged match up (Ziggs) wouldn't let me dot them with DFT from my E and I also thought "He's gonna push the wave hard and poke a ton, I can leave E on and just life steal the creeps as I farm".

That's such a powerful combo! Once you start building the RoA you get mana back from being poked and health back from using spells ... and you get health back from hitting creeps with warlords ... and you get mana back from killing them with your passive (with health) and your Ring.

EDIT - wait a sec, Warlords gives lifesteal? What the shit? I thought it only boosted your existing lifesteal by a percentage?

Sammyroc

Neo Member
Warlords only works on Lifesteal, not on heals. It does absolutely nothing for Cho lol

EDIT - wait a sec, Warlords gives lifesteal? What the shit? I thought it only increased your lifesteal by a percentage?

That's what I thought, but apparently it actually gives you lifesteal and just increases as your health gets lower.

jerd

Holy hell.

Lifesteal on an ap build hardly heals you at all. The sustain you were getting was probably 95% Cho's passive which does keep you super healthy. You were probably getting like 3-4 Hp per auto on the minions from warlords but 40-50 from the Cho passive

Thunderlords probably woulda done work for you

Lifesteal on an ap build hardly heals you at all. The sustain you were getting good was probably 95% Cho's passive which does keep you super healthy. You were probably getting like 3-4 Hp per auto on the minions from warlords but 40-50 from the Cho passive

Yeah.

His passive is incredibly powerful, it lets you out sustain in lane almost anything short of a 30% lifestealing ADC.

Talents

Banned
I swear at high diamond level, every time someone does bad, they're accused on wintrading. The other team just had a kindred who didn't do so well, and they were all accusing her. It was hilarious.

Top Bottom