• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt have you tried black cleaver on ashe yet? Tabbz said her q applies 4 stacks of its passive in 1 auto and with runaans you shred the entire team in an instant

Also rito nasus is best
That has always been the case ever since she got reworked. I dunno about how good Cleaver actually is on ADCs though, even with the new price.

Sammyroc

Neo Member
Oh. So that explains why it's terrible and why every Lucian I've had to lane with recently built it because they think they're styling gods.

Incidentally, every Lucian that's built it so far has always pulled out the "I did the most damage thou" card when we inevitably lose. I shall learn to roam sooner and try to snowball helpful lanes next time, then.

Oh. So that explains why it's terrible and why every Lucian I've had to lane with recently built it because they think they're styling gods.
It's probably because Qtpie was fooling around with it these days. Just your usual monkey see monkey do, give it a few days and it'll die out.

More realistically people are just picking it because 'that's what they're using in Korea/that's what I've seen on streams.' Unless you're playing high plat/low diamond or higher people are just following what's popular without much thought.

faridmon

What have you been playing mostly besides Morgana? I've been playing Blitz a ton this season and have been pretty successful with him regardless how good the ADC is. Thresh is pretty similar with his hook but gives a bit more utility for ganks/escape/teamfights/etc. Braum is another strong pick but requires a bit more from your ADC(Proccing passive, going in with you) but gives the best support for team fights of the three.

I main Sona actually, but have been playing Morgana and Maokai Supp depending on match up. Personally find Blitz very boring to play so I haven't had much succession playing.

Braum is an interesting character to try out, but when it come to ranking, its very difficult for me to play a new champ considering the fact that those 3 have been part of for so long.

Sammyroc

Neo Member
Comprehensive Sona rework that removes her terrible auras and makes her a more interesting champ outside of being a binary lane bully in good matchups and an ult bot when.

Nekofrog

Banned
if Yorick wasn't listed, I'd believe it. Ryze gets 27 remakes a year, so if someone is listed after Ryze it's def believable because Ryze reworks are one of the few guarantees in life

Nekofrog

Banned
Oh right Ryze

I guess he can counter Nasus? nasus can hide behind minions and force a push, but even Nasus outscales Ryze.

i mean ryze will get to a point where nasus can never touch him with his perma root. if ryze gets ahead the only legit solution is to bum rush him with like 3 people minimum and hope he doesn't take one of you down in the process. his damage is so dumb right now that his 3rd best suggested item is a GA because he does so much damage with only 2 items.

i mean ryze will get to a point where nasus can never touch him with his perma root. if ryze gets ahead the only legit solution is to bum rush him with like 3 people minimum and hope he doesn't take one of you down in the process. his damage is so dumb right now that his 3rd best suggested item is a GA because he does so much damage with only 2 items.

You deal with Ryze as Nasus by killing his team then laughing as he tries to outdamage your 2 second 200+ heal

At least Ryze is flying under the radar now so he isn't really being picked or banned. I just hope he gets nerfed into the trash bin before people figure out he's broken again.

Nekofrog

Banned
ryze self heals for more btw

i don't think you get how strong ryze is right now with the reworked AP items, in the hands of an actual ryze player and not somebody just playing ryze

he's BS and if other people started taking him seriously as a champ he'd be permabanned right now.

Nekofrog

Banned
his biggest issue isn't even the permaroot anymore. sure, that's a huge huge huge problem and absolutely needs massacred, but now he only needs to root you once to just blow you up after 2 items, regardless of how much MR you have. i hate him and i'd be banning him over more mundane things like ekko if people actually played it.

zkylon

zkylewd
i10468860377.png

y'know, this skin wasn't so bad

i do hate when artsits don't do the whiskers tho

fucking casuals

3 hit ability

12 different passives

% health true damage

prepare for the ultimate weedwick
3 hits is gypsylord's thing

pls

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The whole idea of machine gun mage is too tough to balance without CC.

zkylon

zkylewd
imo the problem is the ult

the ult gives him waveclear with imo he shouldn't have and also is yet another ultra reliable short cooldown spell for him to use

he needs something big that he can fuck up, you balance champions around moments they're strong and moments they're weak but ryze has everything up all the time so his kit is just really flat and reliable and uninteresting

that's what i would like to see, a big, fat, missable spell ult with a big ass cooldown

The thing with Ryze is they need to choose what they want him to be. Machinegun mage is fine, machinegun mage with a root is fine, machinegun mage with a permanent root isn't fine, machinegun mage with a permanent root that is squishy is kinda fine, machinegun mage with a permanent root that builds super tanky and still does stupid amounts of damage is just why

Spammy spells
CC lockdown
Tankiness
Hyperscaling

Pick two.

Quonny

make his passive like gnar

make his q have stacks where at three stacks on the same target that target gets rooted

rework his root

then delete him from the game

Top Bottom