• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Calvero

Banned
jinx7_by_canking-d9k4avm.jpg

:OOOOOOOO

I feel like it might be my calling to be a JG.

I mean, I have just had sooo many shitty ones and I just see the flaws in the way they're playing. Like ... "Hey, you can see that Yi is camping my lane up top right? Sure would be good if you, as the JG, got us a Dragon. Oh, OK ... you're gonna let this fed Yi get his team 4 dragons as we get zero? 2-3 of which were earth drags So his "just OK" bot and mid along with their non-factor top Susan that I shat on all laning phase can just take objects without a problem late game? Maybe that was a mistake?/ Oh, you're gonna gank my lane? Sure would be nice if you came from a direction that cut them off seeing as neither of us have a reliable CC move to lock them down if they just turn and run away.../ Please don't waddle into my lane and take farm for no reason when I'm farming and you legit didn't do anything but make them walk back to their tower. You're just pushing the wave into the enemy tower were they're standing and can farm safely ..."

Plus, many champs I find interesting suffer from shitty design choices that make them not-so-good in any role other than JG .. :/

Neol

Huh. Kinda makes sense I guess.

His ult being a slow itself sounds a bit wonky though. Does tenacity affect it in any way? I can't imagine any way it would.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

I mean, I have just had sooo many shitty ones and I just see the flaws in the way they're playing. Like ... "Hey, you can see that Yi is camping my lane up top right? Sure would be good if you, as the JG, got us a Dragon. Oh, OK ... you're gonna let this fed Yi get his team 4 dragons as we get zero? 2-3 of which were earth drags So his "just OK" bot and mid along with their non-factor top Susan that I shat on all laning phase can just take objects without a problem late game? Maybe that was a mistake?/ Oh, you're gonna gank my lane? Sure would be nice if you came from a direction that cut them off seeing as neither of us have a reliable CC move to lock them down if they just turn and run away.../ Please don't waddle into my lane and take farm for no reason when I'm farming and you legit didn't do anything but make them walk back to their tower. You're just pushing the wave into the enemy tower were they're standing and can farm safely ..."

Plus, many champs I find interesting suffer from shitty design choices that make them not-so-good in any role other than JG .. :/
Yah this is why I like playing jg so much

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh like you're not a racist :V

IMHO Iceborn is better because not only can he spam it, it makes life hell for the opposing team.

Oh yeah it's infinitely better, I'm mostly just messing around

edit: holy shit 20 minute ranked queue time in gold, what in the world

garath

The champ thing you are completely right. A lot of the ones you enjoy - yi, voli, etc - really belong in the jungle.

As for the rest, I can empathize. I started playing jungle because it was a low pick role and very pivotal. having people who couldnt jungle on your team was a big drawback. I figured if I could get good at it I could win more games.

The reality is its a lot harder than it looks. Opposing jungle camping top, get dragon right? Hard when your bot lane is pushed in and your midlaner just backed, or their bot lane has it thoroughly warded and their midlane rotates down quicker than yours, or you try to ping for it and both bot and mid ignore you, or any of the 100 other scenarios that doesn't make it quite so cut and dry.

I wish you luck and as a long time jungler who gets the brunt of the blame way too often, I look forward to you getting a reality check. :) (I mean that it the nicest way possible)

Feels better when you win a game where the enemy team has a 20 kill advantage and you just slow burn, catch them off, and come back for a win.

Here's the post lobby chat log-

I'm glad I'm not the only one who types stuff like "*grabs popcorn*" when people start popping off on one another.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish the lore stuff was delivered in some other way

i've had the azir page opened for like a week and i have no will to start reading it

make it a comic or something, i don't wanna just read lol

I usually don't post bad videos like this but I felt obligated to since it stars Newt's favorite player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-FnfoPNypA

apparently he's been banned already

maybe it's a good idea to stop giving these people the attention they so desperately seek

i really wish the lore stuff was delivered in some other way

i've had the azir page opened for like a week and i have no will to start reading it

make it a comic or something, i don't wanna just read lol

apparently he's been banned already

maybe it's a good idea to stop giving these people the attention they so desperately seek

Rain Man got banned? Huh. Wasn't he a big streamer?

~~~
I keep getting key fragments. Atleast 10 between today and yesterday.

Top Bottom