• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Hard

Banned
Aw shit son, almost forgot about that bara

EDIT: Everyone's a critic.

enjoy.

In other news, I saw Capt. America III today. The plot and didn't feel as forced as
BvS
did, and I appreciate that. The lengths
Cap
is willing to go for
Bucky
, damn. Plus the
cameos
were pretty awesome as well.

4/5

I'm just going to point out we had this dodgy fan art situation before and the thread turned into a graveyard. including me when Nev said I ratted and I didn't and we argued :/ be smart with your gaf accounts friends.

also, seeing the behaviour posted in the video makes me sad.

remember kids, if you ever decide to become a pro player/streamer, have a backup plan. otherwise you become washed up, intentionally feeding on stream for pity-viewers and getting your shit banned. do something with your lives instead.

zkylon

zkylewd
just don't post gross out shit for the sake of grossing people out

it's not funny or clever or appreciateable in any sort of manner

if u were banned before try and learn something from it

Nekofrog

Banned
the authority over gross fanart has spoken

let's ignore the fact that the splatoon characters are depicted as like 10 year old kids or something, so seeing that kind of picture is pretty revolting

Newt

Yeah, how about we don't post fanart in general.

Also, TRM is an ass, and I've had the misfortune of running into him many times. Intentional feeding isn't cool at all.

zkylon

zkylewd
as much as i enjoy reading stories about how awful everyone is and how funny it is to make them mad i feel the need to offset it with something at least mildly constructive

patchday

Only zyklon can post fan art. everyone else get rekt

(LOL I never even saw the image; been at work and try to avoid this place while I'm there)

------

Important: When will I lose my Silver border thingy on the loading screen? I've been Bronze this whole season. I really only log on for these weekend modes and occasional bot game during the week. Was Silver 2 or something last season

Hard

Banned
So many things I disagree with, I could write a page and a half. But my dinner is getting cold.

Whatever, everyone's a critic.

:^)

Seriously, Aurelion Sol is a god. Climbing ranked with him. But I'm more impressed I keep getting my mid pick. I figured after the mage update I'd be fighting tooth-and-nail for it.

Let me help bring this fanart back to SFW levels:

rp%20art%20gallery.jpg

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
my two promo matches

both times, my team is down 5 deaths within the first 6 minutes, while i'm winning lane, and end up the only person with a positive kda by the end of the game

i feel justified in actually blaming my teams for this one

Hard

Banned
So one of my friends is leaving for Korea for his mandatory military service, and he sells me his monitor for cheap (Compaq s2022a). It's a pretty OK monitor, I don't need anything fancy until I actually start making money. The only problem is that I don't have a DVI cable. To plug it into my laptop to use as a second screen, I need an HDMI to DVI cable, and Best Buy is asking THIRTY dollars for one of those things. Hell naw. Amazon is asking $7, but that's not including shipping and it'll take 4-5 business days to get here.

Man, the struggle.I just want to play League on something larger than a 12-inch, is that too much to ask?

Luigi87

When you have an incredibly toxic player on your team (a Kayle in this case), and then one of your teammates (a Skarner in this case) keeps provoking them... I don't understand the latter. The Kayle player kept saying they'd afk, feed, etc (fortunately they didn't) yet the Skarner (who kicked off the toxic one's attitude) decided to keep provoking in all chat, etc.

Like, if someone is being toxic, just ignore them and report them after the game. I don't see why risk having them actually follow through with their petty threats.

Luckily we won due to such a lead, though we had to still push down the nexus. I feel like because the Skarner and Kayle were bitching in All chat, the enemy team was probably hoping someone would indeed afk and that we'd implode so they wouldn't surrender...

When you have an incredibly toxic player on your team (a Kayle in this case), and then one of your teammates (a Skarner in this case) keeps provoking them... I don't understand the latter. The Kayle player kept saying they'd afk, feed, etc (fortunately they didn't) yet the Skarner (who kicked off the toxic one's attitude) decided to keep provoking in all chat, etc.

Like, if someone is being toxic, just ignore them and report them after the game. I don't see why risk having them actually follow through with their petty threats.

Luckily we won due to such a lead, though we had to still push down the nexus. I feel like because the Skarner and Kayle were bitching in All chat, the enemy team was probably hoping someone would indeed afk and that we'd implode so they wouldn't surrender...

Yup, people need to learn to shut up sometimes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Good thing GAF is blocked where I work anyway.

Another good Sion mid game. In fact, a deathless Sion Mid game!

I wanted to go Sion mid but I wasn't 100% on it til our Top picked TF. Then I was like, fuck it ...

I do think that many people in my Elo don't know wtf to do when facing a tanky champ that can throw back ranged harassment in the mid lane. That Ziggs had to abandon lane before I even took tower.

(Also, poppy being disgraceful! I hate it when people act like asshole as they play champs I like :/ )

that poppy was so angry over a normal

I feel like I should start ranked again cause fuck .. my win rate has gone to shit due to me playing just w/e to test things out and I don't ward as much cause I'm just playing around without caring. I need to stop that but often times I'm wrapped up in just figuring out the champ.

But to many people normals are the real deal so they take it just as hard.

I want to reroll my skin shards but 2/4 of them are semi legendary and I can't bring myself to get rid of them....

I only reroll 700 or cheaper skins OR 900 skins that I know I can give up cause IDGAF about that champ ... and even then I only do that if the other 2 are cheap and I need a filler.

Otherwise I dust them or keep em if I could see myself using that champ some day.

Boiled em down to these with the process.
(REALLY wish I had kept Battlecast Cho but I didn't have him at the time and had never played him ... thought he was just a trash champ cause I rarely saw him. I was soo wrong ... so I will not dust cool skins until I know for sure I don't like that champ. That being said I don't even fuck like Gnar but I'll keep that skin just in cause they make him good some day.)

killatopak

Gold Member
how do you guys get so many essence?!

Do you buy boxes or something?

Since the start of hextech crafting, I only opened and got 4 chests... boohooo.

how do you guys get so many essence?!

Do you buy boxes or something?

Since the start of hextech crafting, I only opened and got 4 chests... boohooo.

I buy em. Nice lil treat when you get something you can't buy like traditional trundle.

Plus I have been getting boxes from trying out new champs, my first Sion game gave me a box.

patchday

I only reroll 700 or cheaper skins OR 900 skins that I know I can give up cause IDGAF about that champ ... and even then I only do that if the other 2 are cheap and I need a filler.

Otherwise I dust them or keep em if I could see myself using that champ some day.

Boiled em down to these with the process.

(REALLY wish I had kept Battlecast Cho but I didn't have him at the time and had never played him ... thought he was just a trash champ cause I rarely saw him. I was soo wrong ... so I will not dust cool skins until I know for sure I don't like that champ. That being said I don't even fuck like Gnar but I'll keep that skin just in cause they make him good some day.)

you have a lot of skins loot. I only have like 3

Luigi87

Lately I've been running Plays.TV during my matches to record them.

I just got my first truly earned penta... and I forgot to load the program before the game.

... the pain...

http://lan.op.gg/summoner/userName=Dhammar

ADC (Jinx) Suport (Tresh, Nau) and randomly Jungle (Seju).

Started to play more as an ADC to carry the team but I am still struggling
There are so many champions in the game that the best advice I can give is to keep trying different ones until you get one or two that really click with you. Some might say "well, you'll never get great with a champion that way" but when I found a champion I loved they instantly clicked with me. Then I'd spend the time mastering them. Just make sure you aren't playing champs because you hear they are good. They're all good (kind of).

Top Bottom