• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Hard

Banned
It's soooooo good for closing out games though. Especially if the other team plays turret defender and my ADC is afraid to hit the turret during a siege.

Just drop it down, set up a big wave, and move for an objective. Watching them struggle, it's satisfying.

I figured out why Vlad feels strange to me.

His ult is a team fight ult with initiator perks (damage amp for everyone) but he's not an initiating champ. Really hard for him to get in good position to use it. Maybe time to try protobelt?

6WtOBYW.jpg
lol

So, what exactly is Tank Ekko? I play him, but I never went that build before. What items does he build? Is it the usual items Sunfire Cape/IBG?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Well that was easy.

Don't think I care enough to go for Diamond. Especially not with Overwatch right around the corner.

Congrats!

Just had a game where were getting smashed, and my mid Ori's response to me asking to group was to let me know we're fine---she's a Challenger smurf.

1432.gif

We never grouped. We lost.

Ferga

Disappointed with the Anivia ulti change. I didn't think she was problematic enough to get such a change.

She was pretty problematic from what I saw in solo queue since the start of this season (and maybe a bit of last season?). Anivia mains just abused her safe early game and ability to wave clear to a point where games could never be closed.

She also had the same problem as Lux did when thunderlords came into the game. Her catch and delete potential was way too high and safe in the mid and late game.

Just a really anti-fun kit in a meta where poke comps aren't favoured.

Don't think I ever saw an Anivia lose badly. They would just turtle to 40minutes and see which team knew how to team fight better with full builds.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah old anivia was not very healthy

I never understood the "but she's so hard to play" thing. Sure she's vulnerable to ganks but her waveclear becomes so reliable by maybe the 15 minute mark that it doesn't matter.

I've grown to hate this "Primary" "Secondary" selection. I love mid, and my second best I love is support. But if I choose support Secondary, I never get mid. Fucking ever. So I have to pick Jungle for Secondary, which I'm not great at. It's irritating beyond all belief.

OK. No more League for me tonight. Had a game where Draven refused to play with us. Kept saying "I do what I want. fk u" and going bot lane by himself. 100% complete trolling and feeding. We almost won 4 v 5 without him, but in the end lost. So frustrating. I've gotta stop because I'm tilted as shit right now. That players like that don't get banned immediately is messed up beyond belief. Maybe one day a report of mine will actually do something. To this day....nothin.

OK. No more League for me tonight. Had a game where Draven refused to play with us. Kept saying "I do what I want. fk u" and going bot lane by himself. 100% complete trolling and feeding. We almost won 4 v 5 without him, but in the end lost. So frustrating. I've gotta stop because I'm tilted as shit right now. That players like that don't get banned immediately is messed up beyond belief. Maybe one day a report of mine will actually do something. To this day....nothin.

You played with Newt?

ba-dum-tish

Luigi87

Just won a game. My team's Vayne was AFK for the first 20 minutes, comes back goes 12/7/10, 214 CS, ends at 38 min... gets S+

what the hell Riot

jerd

I hated the whole tyler1 thing and the fact that everyone was giving so much attention and money to that manchild but "what ur college? what ur iq? mine both higher" is objectively funny

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
15 minutes in:

my top lane yasuo went 0/6 against their lulu

my mid lux went 0/5 against their mid blitzcrank

i went 2/0 as ezjanna against lucian/taric

our kindred did fuck all

again, i don't really think there was anything I can do to win these kinds of games

Top Bottom