• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Guys I need some help. For some reason League has decided to start running at 15 FPS. I haven't changed any settings at all, everything is at the lowest. I'm always at 60 FPS. But today, it's running at 15. Custom games, Ranked, everything. Any ideas?

Download HWMonitor and check your temperatures. Maybe your fan died.

16XJSVN.jpg

These are the type of games that make me appreciate League of Legends, and the amount of enjoyment it brings.

-Quality, pertinent exchange of strategies between my teammates.
-Intense, mechanically skilled skirmishes with the enemy team.
-Friendly group environment.
-Sportsmanship between opposing teams.

I hate this game

These are the type of games that make me appreciate League of Legends, and the amount of enjoyment it brings.

I hate this game
Yeah those are the games of league i live for.

Bacon

I hate this game

So many parts of that image are hilarious

Calvero

Banned

I hate this game

Is that a Teemo supp? Well, obviously it is. My question is really, why?

garath

I tried graves bot lane. That short range is short. I really struggled. I suspect my idiodic (I don't say this often but man he was bad) shen support didn't help matters but any other adc I probably could have farmed safely under tower.

Kenai

I dunno what to do when top or mid go 0/5ish before laning phase ends. I even try to ward for them specifically and ping if they extend and it just doesn't help.

Nekofrog

Banned
don't play graves in bot lane

there's a reason he's primarily jungle/top, and it's because he's really hard to play in a duo lane

Is that a Teemo supp? Well, obviously it is. My question is really, why?

I always ask "Why" when I see a Teemo who decides to bot with me.

"So, you wanna bot with my Trist? What cha gonna do, support me? You gonna blind the enemy ADC when minions can be last hit to stop them from farming? No? Oh ... you're just gonna fight me for CS by poisoning all the creeps and last hitting them even after we're level 3? Welp ... guess I'm gonna just fight for CS until you die because everyone hates Teemos and I'm not helping you cause my mind is on killing these poisoned minions before you can :/"

garath

don't play graves in bot lane

there's a reason he's primarily jungle/top, and it's because he's really hard to play in a duo lane

Yeah. I'm going to stick to this advice moving forward. That really was a pretty bad experience.

That whole game just sucked though. Should have just chanced the queue and played ranked with fuzzery.

Though I did go through 3 dodges and like 20 times clicking the ready after finding a match to get into a game. People still learning or it's still laggy.

I don't know if I can even make bot my secondary though. I'll never get jungle. 3 out of 3 queues I was bot with it as my secondary.

Nekofrog

Banned
newt/ghost/rex: i'm likely going to be super late tonight because some stuff just got dumped on my desk so if i'm around at all tonight it won't be until super late (11 pst)

JulianImp

I'm kind of back into the mage support groove, and it's really fun! Got pool party Lulu and she's been fun with the custom SFX and that adorable puffer fish and recall animation.

Also practicing mid some more with Ahri, and I'm getting somewhat better at not sucking, but I still can't carry worth a damn.
Damn zky for getting me into his waifus ahri and lux for mid.

I also like how safe a pick Lulu is when I go first in champion draft since I can go sup, mid or top in a pinch, and that makes counterpicking against my team harder. First-picking Blitz, on the other hand...

Hard

Banned
Fuck Yasuo and people that play him.

Looks like Twisted Fate is my chosen one for a mid-lane mage. Mid is my off-role, so it's nice to have a champ I can play mid somewhat proficiently.

I main top lane and support if I can't get that.

Role preference: Top > Support > Jungle > ADC > Mid
Well for mid laners i would choose maybe a more utility like lulu maybe you would like that better, rather than a snowbally champ. But i dont really know what champs you play so it is tough to do that.

Hard

Banned
Trying Braum in ranked feels somewhat good, just go punch things, press R to disengage and huh.....need more health to do stuff

Braum is so much freelo. Got my Draven fed against the enemy Tristana/Thresh just by walking up to them and using my presence to force them away from their farm. Thresh was just so scared to throw out his hook lmao.

Well for mid laners i would choose maybe a more utility like lulu maybe you would like that better, rather than a snowbally champ. But i dont really know what champs you play so it is tough to do that.

Maybe I should pick her up as well. I heard she was good in top & support. A good utility pick for when I'm not feeling confident against my lane opponent.

TheFlow

Banned
Fuck Yasuo and people that play him.

Looks like Twisted Fate is my chosen one for a mid-lane mage. Mid is my off-role, so it's nice to have a champ I can play mid somewhat proficiently.
The thing I noticed about is yas players is that no matter how bad I beat them lane they can make a quick comeback by roaming to a different lane. I do love picking malz into yas though because all my abilities by pass his wall and my E eats his shield in less than a sec

Edwardo

Finally got started on my placement games. 2-0 so far.

Had a rocky start in my first match but the enemy had too many assassins and just kept getting picked off. So I picked up a bunch of kills as Lucian and it was smooth sailing from there.

Second game, I was Trundle jungle. Pretty standard game with some good counter ganks, nothing crazy.

Def gonna get more in tomorrow after work.

zkylon

zkylewd
My prediction is Shen is gonna be too strong and jhin will get wrecked in duo lanes

i haven't looked at jhin's numbers but his sounds like a pretty weak kit for solo laning. depends a lot on his numbers and how easy it is to snare ppl with his w i think

from the videos tho he sounded like his damage is pretty cray so idk why he wouldn't be strong in a 2v2? he can snare two people and stuff

Top Bottom