• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
I need a new skin. It's been a little while since I've bought one.

I have no idea what I want though.

pG2k41g.gif

u want the wiggle eddie

give in to the wiggle

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Bittersweet has the best splash art, it has that Lollipoppy effect going on.
I enjoy the splash art but hate the skin in game. Some of the color choices feel off and there's just this really shoddy make up work that is used to sell the "bitter" side.

Leezard

I enjoy the splash art but hate the skin in game. Some of the color choices feel off and there's just this really shoddy make up work that is used to sell the "bitter" side.

Yeah, I agree. Well, I don't hate the skin ingame but I'm pretty neutral towards it. The times I use it it's just for the splash art, except for the W muffin I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
u kinda poke around a bit and hope there's no good engage on the enemy team cos they'll melt ur adc while you do nothing lol

but at 6 u got a lot of dmg

Just had the most fun ARAM game ever.

Was basically a game of League of Tanks. Maokai, Amumu, Malphite, Zac, Shen, Darius, Warwick... most fights were basically extended brawls with neither team really doing major damage.

And now I'll never have an ARAM that fun ever again :[

All VUs moving forward will have a new set of splash art for all skins yesss

I hope they give Eve a VU.

Her model and ALL her skins just look trash yet her passive and skills call to me. She's the only Heavy Stealth Use Champ I want to try using yet she just looks so damn dated ...

As for Splash art they need to update Trist art.

Calvero

Banned
Guys I need some help. For some reason League has decided to start running at 15 FPS. I haven't changed any settings at all, everything is at the lowest. I'm always at 60 FPS. But today, it's running at 15. Custom games, Ranked, everything. Any ideas?

Guys I need some help. For some reason League has decided to start running at 15 FPS. I haven't changed any settings at all, everything is at the lowest. I'm always at 60 FPS. But today, it's running at 15. Custom games, Ranked, everything. Any ideas?
Turn off V-sync i know that can really hurt your fps

Top Bottom