• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
I was more talking about a total itemization rework and not just tacking on enchants.

That'd be fucking awful.
i think there wouldn't much of a difference with the current system, really

i mean, the big difference would be having tons of legendaries share advanced items but that's kinda what exists already? you'd maybe have some more room in like changing your path midway but idk how often would that happen

How does Lunar Revel shop work? Do they only give skins for champs you own or what?
yeah you have to own them. it picks some of your favorites and maybe some surprises

dont be a joker nata

it's discoutns for skins of champs u own

Newt

i'm pretty sure you're bullshitting lol

i don't think anyone got a discount for a champ they don't own
I have a photographic memory. This user doesn't own Ashe or Lux.

Rough that you can't remember things in great detail like I can, Zky.

ZQmuNDy.jpg

yeah you have to own them. it picks some of your favorites and maybe some surprises

dont be a joker nata

it's discoutns for skins of champs u own

I have a photographic memory. This user doesn't own Ashe or Lux.

Rough that you can't remember things in great detail like I can, Zky.

ZQmuNDy.jpg
Hmm, maybe it's both?

This person still got some good deals on champs they do own (GREAT Ahri deal. Wonder if they play a lot of Riven given they got 2 for her) and maybe they played Ashe and Lux for free weeks and did well with them (My 3rd highest mastery champ is Lulu ... because I played her hard for a free week when I got bored of Janna. Only recently got her with money for half off)

Been trying to find out as much as I can about this.

I remember doing the Snow thing. I had just gotten LoL on my comp and had not played a real game at the time. Got to the screen and just opened the tabs cause buttons and when I realized they weren't free I completely forgot about them. But now I have like 21 champs and a level 5 Trist as my only level 5 champ so far, hoping this results in better dragon trainer chances.

Newt

Hmm, maybe it's both?

This person still got some good deals on champs they do own (GREAT Ahri deal. Wonder if they play a lot of Riven given they got 2 for her) and maybe they played Ashe and Lux for free weeks and did well with them (My 3rd highest mastery champ is Lulu ... because I played her hard for a free week when I got bored of Janna. Only recently got her with money for half off)

Been trying to find out as much as I can about this.

I remember doing the Snow thing. I had just gotten LoL on my comp and had not played a real game at the time. Got to the screen and just opened the tabs cause buttons and when I realized they weren't free I completely forgot about them. But now I have like 21 champs and a level 5 Trist as my only level 5 champ so far, hoping this results in better dragon trainer chances.
Yeah it's obviously both.

image.php

Your message + avatar made the post.

Personally, I really like how the new champ select screen looks, and the changes to the process were also good. Too bad it's now a lot easier to have someone dodge by mistake by failing to lock their pick/ban.
Lol i love my avatar

Yeah that is the only downside, in a few weeks or a month and people will stop doing that.

semttulo0wqeq.png

That's a nice way to start off a season. Close, fun game, everyone on their main roles, fucking teamWORK. Also Grasp of the Undying on an ADC is suprisingly annoying.

zkylon

zkylewd
Alright Zky is Britney, end of discussion.

katie is morelike my jam

♪ ♫ ♥ ♪ ca li for nia girls we're unforgettable ♪ ♫ ♪ going ♪ ♫ ♪ ♥ daisy dukes ♪ ♪ bikinis on top ♪ ♫ ♥ ♪

Leezard

There we go, placements done.

9AcCHB3.png

While I'm disappointed that I didn't get Plat 1 it's probably quite ok considering my placement games had kinda bad results, 5-5 in all.

There we go, placements done.

9AcCHB3.png

While I'm disappointed that I didn't get Plat 1 it's probably quite ok considering my placement games had kinda bad results, 5-5 in all.
Considering how placements have been all over the place I'd say you got lucky lol

My duo was in Plat, went 4-6, now he's back in Silver.

Kenai

Huh.

I didn't think I'd get so salty at someone on my team banning the champ I have desire for (Tahm) when I am first pick due to them not looking at the screen. It's like...they don't even have to read or form words in their head, just look at the picture.

That being said, before I even got a chance to type anything the rest of my team (all of them) dogged him/her out for me. That's some teamwork, for sure.

A few more (consecutive) wins and I'll be back in Silver, despite tilting pretty hard last night.

Ashhong

Just means that you were playing a game at a much higher ranking than your MMR is. You're sort of rubber banded to where the system thinks you should be.

Isn't it the opposite? When you are playing at a lower MMR you lose more and you gain less, so that you have to work harder at getting out of it.

23qwerty

Isn't it the opposite? When you are playing at a lower MMR you lose more and you gain less, so that you have to work harder at getting out of it.
when your rank is higher than your mmr you lose more than you gain, and vice versa.

pretty sure you two are saying the same thing

Nekofrog

Banned
Huh.

I didn't think I'd get so salty at someone on my team banning the champ I have desire for (Tahm) when I am first pick due to them not looking at the screen. It's like...they don't even have to read or form words in their head, just look at the picture.

That being said, before I even got a chance to type anything the rest of my team (all of them) dogged him/her out for me. That's some teamwork, for sure.

A few more (consecutive) wins and I'll be back in Silver, despite tilting pretty hard last night.

last night, i was 4th pick on blue side. our fifth pick "mained" yasuo and said he was going to play it. his kda was 1.3 and his winrate was bad, so i banned it. the guy behind me banned zed, the other champion he plays.

surprisingly, this yasuo/zed main who is bad at both of them didn't get mad, didn't rage, even when someone else on our team called us griefers and that he'd report me. the yasuo guy said "eh, they didn't do anything wrong, they don't want to play with it" and picked leblanc.

i also mentioned that i was fourth pick blue side because nobody banned tahm kench or dr mundo. i got tahm, they got mundo, and we proceeded to wreck with the guy who doesn't play leblanc much and didn't get mad that his own team banned him out.

that one guy who did threaten to report? kept spamming me invites to duo queue after the game. lol.

this champ select has made so many people super mellow, except for the beginning where there's always the guy (sometimes it's me) who says PLS LOCK IN IM TIRED OF WAITING 30 MINUTES FOR A GAME

Newt

last night, i was 4th pick on blue side. our fifth pick "mained" yasuo and said he was going to play it. his kda was 1.3 and his winrate was bad, so i banned it. the guy behind me banned zed, the other champion he plays.

surprisingly, this yasuo/zed main who is bad at both of them didn't get mad, didn't rage, even when someone else on our team called us griefers and that he'd report me. the yasuo guy said "eh, they didn't do anything wrong, they don't want to play with it" and picked leblanc.

i also mentioned that i was fourth pick blue side because nobody banned tahm kench or dr mundo. i got tahm, they got mundo, and we proceeded to wreck with the guy who doesn't play leblanc much and didn't get mad that his own team banned him out.

that one guy who did threaten to report? kept spamming me invites to duo queue after the game. lol.

this champ select has made so many people super mellow, except for the beginning where there's always the guy (sometimes it's me) who says PLS LOCK IN IM TIRED OF WAITING 30 MINUTES FOR A GAME
Agreed. My days of manipulating champ select are probably dead.

Kenai

I can understand them conscientiously banning a champ that they don't like playing with or after looking at profiles or w/e, I'm totes fine with that. But the guy fully admitted that he banned Tahm without even noticing that I had him up for picking. He even asked if I put him up. Why wouldn't you look at all when picking/banning?

Now that i think about it, I was probably more mad that he wasn't paying attention at all than that he banned Tahm. Well, maybe not even mad. I know I just openly sighed or something. And picking Morg (or Goth Annie) and flipping my playlist to Paint It Black.

Top Bottom