• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Yeah AS has been op and still nobody was interested

Weird releases lately. I've played with a Taliyah mid and sup. The mid was a nonfactor and the support at least won lane but transitioned into pure uselessness

Maybe they're trying to do reserve AS ... release her weak and buff her patch after patch?

AS is op but not interesting to play and his biggest weakness is if someone gets too close to him. Meaning he can get bent easy by mobile champs.

I figure that's why I rarely see him blind picked, you don't wanna get jumped on in lane pre-level 6 by a Fizz or something.

Leezard

0BEVn4B.png

Normal draft pls

Moonlight

Banned
Taliyah gets fucking rocked by Ahri, holy shit. Trying to stand in front of her long enough to get the full value off Q is hard as hell when she has so many ways to answer. Unraveled Earth isn't actually that amazing against her either, since she has so many dashes and so much control over where she goes.

Protip #3532:If you feel like someone on your team is doing bad and feel the need to vocalize this as an armchair critic, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what you think. Offer your advice after the game, or add the person as a friend so you can tell them what they did wrong. Shut up while playing the game, nobody wants to hear your bad advice.

This has been Breezy's protip of the day.
Not directed at anyone here. But the fastest way to make a game fall to pieces is to start offering your 'advice'.

Calvero

Banned
Protip #3532:If you feel like someone on your team is doing bad and feel the need to vocalize this as an armchair critic, shut the fuck up. Nobody cares what you think. Offer your advice after the game, or add the person as a friend so you can tell them what they did wrong. Shut up while playing the game, nobody wants to hear your bad advice.

This has been Breezy's protip of the day.
Not directed at anyone here. But the fastest way to make a game fall to pieces is to start offering your 'advice'.

Depends on how it's said really.
I think it's acceptable if it's a mechanic somebody doesn't realize exists and you want to point it out to they know that the option is there.

Depends on how it's said really.
I think it's acceptable if it's a mechanic somebody doesn't realize exists and you want to point it out to they know that the option is there.

If it's pointing out something informative, sure.

If it's constantly ragging to your mid why they won't chat or why they keep pushing middle and then going into all-chat because muh criticism to point out that mid won't respond to your constant nagging, they can fuck off.

And you KNOW that the majority of time, people have nothing informative to offer that a person wouldn't already know.

Calvero

Banned
If it's pointing out something informative, sure.

If it's constantly ragging to your mid why they won't chat or why they keep pushing middle and then going into all-chat because muh criticism to point out that mid won't respond to your constant nagging, they can fuck off.

And you KNOW that the majority of time, people have nothing informative to offer that a person wouldn't already know.

point taken

I wish I could turn off all non-whisper chat, but sometimes I need to tell someone going GG because he's 0/3 and we're like 1k gold behind to shut the fuck up and play.

Hard

Banned
PBE Changes

Champions

!
! ( ! ) !

Ekko
Z-Drive Resonance (Passive) [ 30/40/50/60% slow for 2-3s removed.]
! (Q) [need to confirm, looks like previous slow change reverted - if so back to 32-60% from 30% + 10% per 100 AP]

Illaoi
Harsh Lesson (W) [now has a damage cap of 300 against monsters]
[NOTE: This spell's damage was changed in a previous patch this cycle!]]

Jax
Relentless Assault (Passive) stacks now fall off one at a time rather than all at once.

Kindred
Mounting Dread (E) slow reverted to 70% from 30%
[NOTE: While it is hard to suss out due to tooltip not being updated, presumably E no longer gets the slow bonus from passive stacks that was introduced in an earlier update.]

Zed
[CHANGE LIST FROM ASYRITE. Wrong changes went to PBE today, these will be on the PBE soon. ]

Razor Shuriken (Q)
Base damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 75/115/155/195/235
AD ratio reduced to .9 from 1.0
Damage on Multi hit on same target changed to 75% from 50%
Death Mark (R)
Proc damage increased to 30/40/50% from 25/35/45%
AD ratio lowered to .5 from 1.0

welp gg ekko and gg my 6300 ip

better abuse him before it's gone

also

I don't care for the art, feels kinda muddy tbh

Has wukong always been this good?

Picked him up last season to jungle with. Didn't have a cool time clearing with him.

This season I actually learnt how to jungle with him properly and oh my god. He just works so well in Silver. I've not been playing a lot this season, I used to be gold, but Wuk just lets you exploit all the mistakes players make.

The best part has to be the jukes. Tricking people is just the most fun I've had with LoL in a while.

The only negative I would say, is that unless you get ahead with him early, you are very reliant on your team not sucking.

Anyone else played Wu this season?

Calvero

Banned
So the enemy Nasus took Fervor against our Gnar. He got stomped on.
I went Warriors on Kindred because I really don't like Bloodrazor, and snowballed the other two lanes. Felt really strong, especially in the early game. Even though that's purely Kindred's kit.

World of Warcraft mods are babies, I didn't see anything ban worthy :(

nb4 BANNED

Manus

Is it me or is Amumu one of the most annoying heroes to play against? He's right up there with Volibear for me.

Taliyah is weaker than expected, but decently fun. The rock-surfing animation looks awful and amateurish when the rock clips into the ground...can't believe they released it like that. I think I'll stick with her support. Sorry, Taliyah, but I'll leave my rocking to Aurelion Sol.

Hey-oh!

Top Bottom