• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He is very much the streamer League deserves, just like Trump is the president America deserves

We will all hold hands in Soddom together

I think Tali's e should be a merge of poppy and cass' Ws, with the little mines going off wn they attempt a dash move and stoppin the dash like poppy dash.

jerd

Real lack of good streamers to watch at the moment, kinda sad all the NA teams went into bootcamp mode, was enjoying watching some of them play. Now most of what we have to choose from are trolls, one tricks and angry people.

Boxbox w/ ps4 controller has beeen pretty entertaining

jerd

oh crap would love to watch that

His original intention was to see if he could make it to gold with a ps4 controller but he did that really quick so i think he's shooting for plat now. He's Gold 5 but already getting diamonds in his games so his mmr is pretty high. Obviously he's better mechanically with a controller than most people are with m&k but i think it still goes to show how far game knowledge can get you

JulianImp

Played first ranked game in a week or so. The match was super close and we ended up losing after a really bad teamfight where only one of us was left and they just waltzed in to finish off our nexus turrets and the nexus itself. Had lots of fun even though I'm about to fall off of Bronze 4 altogether if I keep up with my streak of winning a single game every three or so losses in a row (I know... much skill, so bronze).

At this rate, I'm fine with playing ranked instead of normals since it isn't like I can go below B5, and even if I do sink to B5 0LP then there'll be nowhere to go but up then.

Not broken at all~

fh4muJn.jpg

Good game Newt, Neko, and Ghost~ Swain feels great again.

I had the highest damage that game as well~ well over double everyone else. Swains Q can proc Thunderlords by itself-each tick counts as a tick(I suppose fixing the Rylai/Liandry bug fixed that as well). Last patch Thunderlords wouldn't proc with just Q. Also took the most damage~

Fuck he's disgusting again.

Newt

Yeah, I agree, but support is probably not the role you want to do it. Especially because Alistar builds the most cost efficient items in the game. Stuff like Lichbane is hell to build now.

patchday

Wow, just now in Normals no one picked Smite. So myself and Brand duo'ed midlane (I just supported him as Zyra). Was hilarous. poor enemy Zed was stuck up under the tower

inspite of our early lead the match still got drawn out til 53 mins. We won but that was just too long.

I don't want Swain to be nerfed.

I feel that the heal is strong, but it's fair given that they nerfed how many times a crow can attack someone~

His Q actually procs things now which is great as well. Getting Thunderlords proc with just a Q....fire and forget Swain is back~

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't want Swain to be nerfed.

I feel that the heal is strong, but it's fair given that they nerfed how many times a crow can attack someone~

His Q actually procs things now which is great as well. Getting Thunderlords proc with just a Q....fire and forget Swain is back~

Oh I don't think he's broken at all, just in an infinitely better spot than he used to be. That q change is straight huge. He's actually possible to farm with now

pigeon

Banned
ok people

just tell me how to kill him

Swain's ult is a mana hog (it doesn't just cost mana per second, it costs more mana every second) and it has a 10 second cooldown.

Think of it as kind of like Vlad pool and kill him the instant it turns off.

Swain's ult is a mana hog (it doesn't just cost mana per second, it costs more mana every second) and it has a 10 second cooldown.

Think of it as kind of like Vlad pool and kill him the instant it turns off.

With RoA on him, the more you damage him the more mana he gets back

Hard

Banned
I need a new mid-laner, Annie isn't cutting it anymore against all this hyper aggression. Any ideas? The mages that out range me like Ahri are dicking me before I can get in close.

I'd play ADC as my secondary, but if I queue'd up for that, I'd get it more than mid. The struggle.

I need a new mid-laner, Annie isn't cutting it anymore against all this hyper aggression. Any ideas? The mages that out range me like Ahri are dicking me before I can get in close.

I'd play ADC as my secondary, but if I queue'd up for that, I'd get it more than mid. The struggle.
ryze is your boy

jerd

Annie is busted I just say practice the matchups more if that's what's giving you problems

Top Bottom