• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

23qwerty

bronzodia_com_legenda_by_wrongbaku-d6h2bby.jpg

Calvero

Banned
locked in warwick mid. sad thing is i was going even with the enemy mid laner. until our jungler got chased through their jungle and I pinged him to river so we could turn. I literally typed, "let's turn at river, I have ult." I ult the Annie and my jungler just leaves me. WHY.

Nekofrog

Banned
I need one more game till I hit plat 5

Nekofrog carry me plz

Promo series tips from a Pro:

1. Your keyboard is your weapon. You can use it to control your champion and damage the enemies with your abilities, or you can use it to damage their frail little egos by telling them how bad they are after you kill them. And they are SO, so bad. They should probably just go and uninstall or something.

2. First bloods are the end of the game, so if the enemy team gets it you might as well throw the "GG mid open" in allchat and just walk around in base for a little until it's over. ESPECIALLY if you're not your teams midlaner.

3. Sion is love, Sion is life.

B. Toplane doesn't really exist. It's just a stretch of land on the map that you click around until it's time to actually remind people that you exist, probably around 15 minutes.

5. Using a mouse is optional. Trackpad preferred.

8. ctrl+6 command is really the only one you need in the game tbh.

edit: i expect this post to be in the first post of the new OT zkydob

patchday

1. Your keyboard is your weapon. You can use it to control your champion and damage the enemies with your abilities, or you can use it to damage their frail little egos by telling them how bad they are after you kill them. And they are SO, so bad. They should probably just go and uninstall or something.

2. First bloods are the end of the game, so if the enemy team gets it you might as well throw the "GG mid open" in allchat and just walk around in base for a little until it's over. ESPECIALLY if you're not your teams midlaner.

B. Toplane doesn't really exist. It's just a stretch of land on the map that you click around until it's time to actually remind people that you exist, probably around 15 minutes.

thanks for the tips will apply them!

lol good post

Guys I'm really tired, so

PdtudSQ.png

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck these options mean? I'm not into this crafting shit.

What is a "Jayce Permanent"? What does "Permanent" mean? What becomes permanent?

What is a "Jayce Shard"? What are Shards?

no neko

carry me in your arms through irelia

i will pay in tears

Nekofrog

Banned
if you're serious i can jump on one of my gold smurfs in an hour and a half and just play irelia mid or something. i like her mid more anyway

23qwerty

Once you're mastery level 5 with a champ you get Mastery tokens for getting S's with them. Get two mastery tokens and you can spend them + 500 Blue essence, or a skin shard, or champion shard of that champion to get the next mastery level.

if you're serious i can jump on one of my gold smurfs in an hour and a half and just play irelia mid or something. i like her mid more anyway

I'm half joking~ But if you're free I'll bug you because I'm 2/2 right now to plat lol.

~~~

I played against a Taliyah as Kass today. She's ok? Her laning was ok because well, I'm Kassadin. But after that her fighting was weak. If you engaged, she could'n't really do anything other than retreat. Despite Tali being ahead by a couple early kills, her impact on the game was...nonexistent? Yeah she blocked off baron one time, but we ended up kililng 4 out of 5 of their teammates right after~ She didn't really have a chance to gank too. It was ok.

Guys I'm really tired, so

PdtudSQ.png

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck these options mean? I'm not into this crafting shit.

What is a "Jayce Permanent"? What does "Permanent" mean? What becomes permanent?

What is a "Jayce Shard"? What are Shards?
Jayce permanent means you have the permanent version of Jayce as loot i.e. the item you use to unlock Jayce from crafting
Jayce shard is the rental version Jayce as loot i.e. the item you use to be able to use Jayce for 7 days from crafting
This is the most I've seen a new champion NOT banned in games. Interesting.
She's kinda bad and bans are too valuable in this patch to waste.

Hard

Banned
A lot of her damage is really conditional so she feels kind of under-powered ATM. If you can't land that W-E combo, doing damage in a team-fight in going to be a struggle. Also, landing it for big damage onto a squishy is tough, since it's really short range and the knock-up is delayed.

I feel like Rylai's is an absolute necessary on her. Makes landing abilities so much easier.

Jayce permanent means you have the permanent version of Jayce as loot i.e. the item you use to unlock Jayce from crafting
Jayce shard is the rental version Jayce as loot i.e. the item you use to be able to use Jayce for 7 days from crafting

Oh. I think I understand? So what if I don't have a Jayce champion shard? ATM, the only shard I have is some Olaf skin. Oh, and 2 Ward Skins. How do I get a Jayce shard? I don't have any champ shards.

23qwerty

Oh. I think I understand? So what if I don't have a Jayce champion shard? ATM, the only shard I have is some Olaf skin. Oh, and 2 Ward Skins. How do I get a Jayce shard? I don't have any champ shards.

gotta get lucky, you can just disenchant champion shards to get the blue essence though

Riot is gonna add a way to buy random champion shards for IP soonish so you can scrap those for Blue Essence if you don't get a Jayce one.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Real lack of good streamers to watch at the moment, kinda sad all the NA teams went into bootcamp mode, was enjoying watching some of them play. Now most of what we have to choose from are trolls, one tricks and angry people.

Top Bottom