• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Quonny

To be clear what we're agreeing to disagree about -- are you disagreeing on terminology, saying her slow field / poke is disengage?

Or are you disagreeing on how easy they are?

I feel her slow field and knock away are strong disengage tools. And her wall, but that cooldown is so long.

Her E can cover almost the entire lane, and her W, while, yes, a little difficult to land, can absolutely ruin any gank.

But I'm not gonna bring it up anymore. It's just not worth arguing about and I'm not a support main so it's not my area of expertise. I'm finding some success with it. But like I said, she's not, at the moment, a top tier support. I'm just saying she CAN be viable and if you want an off-meta, but still useful, pick, try her.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
She feels like a champ to hit a deadline, so uninspired, other than her wall which is nice but doesnt really synergise I find everything about her ugly and patchy.

Shes like a concept champ

Nekofrog

Banned
breeze/newt/ghost we should 4man again, but this time breeze both of us needs to not be polite and one of us get top instead of jungle

i used to prioritize jungle way over mid because i sucked at mid, but when i realized i can crush people in mid with irelia i stopped doing jungle and now i blow at it, so dont make me jungle again pls

Nah, Syndra was like that and doesn't have that problem. It's more like they had individual ideas for her kit but didn't really mesh together. Why does worked ground not affect the rest of her kit? Things like that.

Like I mentioned when her skillset was first released, its a mishmash of abilities with no real synergy nor do they give a satisfying power fantasy for a rock mage. Yes you got the interaction of her W and E, where one can be used to set off the other, but outside of that theres nothing there.

And yeah, I agree that her Q's worked ground is just there simply to limit her Q. You get some movespeed on it, but having to play around it to get the full effect of Q is anti-fun. If her Q did absurd damage and was, I dunno, a group of giant boulders being hurled, sure I can see why worked ground would be there as a limiter for Tali. But how it is right now, its not just fun to play around that.

breeze/newt/ghost we should 4man again, but this time breeze both of us needs to not be polite and one of us get top instead of jungle

i used to prioritize jungle way over mid because i sucked at mid, but when i realized i can crush people in mid with irelia i stopped doing jungle and now i blow at it, so dont make me jungle again pls

I can do top w/ Swain easily if you want mid. It was deffo a fun game, lets do it again today if you guys are free

i love her design ;-;
So do I but I expected her to be a real earthbender instead of Shyamalan earthbender.

This is literally her Q

earthbending-1-o.gif

garath

99lp. Boo.

Eve for the win. Can't even decide how I like to build her best. I'm actually thinking the bruiser/tank isn't as effective as damage with Rylais. I can generally make a massive shield, delete the carry and get out easier with damage than bruiser.

Newt

2 things
1. What exactly is an inhouse
2. What requirements, if any, are there to participate?
It's a 5v5 tournament draft game consisting of only GAF members. Teams are balanced according to rank. There's no real requirement except for having a decent grasp of the game. I mean if you're challenger or bronze 5 or something it might pose an issue, but other than that I don't see a problem.

Also, a pretty lose requirement, but big preference to people who are part of the mumble server.

pigeon

Banned
I can do inhouse today probs, depending on when it starts

but the reason I can do it is that I'm sick so like, don't expect 100 cs at 10

Hard

Banned
PBE stuff

Champions
Ekko
Z-Drive Resonance (Passive)
Slow by 30/4/50/60% for 2-3 seconds is back (was removed in previous update)
Proc lock out on same target increased to 6 seconds from 3 seconds.

Illaoi
Tentacle Smash (Q) now slows all units hit for X% for 1.5 seconds.

Kindred
[REMINDER: There is some passive changes from earlier in the cycle]
Mounting Dread (E) [looking into it, trying to figure out if passive has changed again but the tooltip has not changed at all so it is difficult.]

Swain
Decrepify (Q) damage lowered to 25/45/60/75/90 from 30/50/70/90/110
Ravenous Flock (R) healing vs champion lowered to 25/35/45 from 30/45/60

Zed
[The previously mentioned changes are now all implemented and up on the PBE for testing. CHANGE LIST FROM ASYRITE.]

Razor Shuriken (Q)
Base damage lowered to 70/105/140/175/210 from 75/115/155/195/235
AD ratio reduced to .9 from 1.0
Damage on Multi hit on same target changed to 75% from 50%
Death Mark (R)
Proc damage increased to 30/40/50% from 25/35/45%
AD ratio lowered to .5 from 1.0

Nekofrog

Banned
man i can't follow PBE champion changes anymore

so many tweaks, reversals, re-reversals, tweaks, and remakes of the same champions day by day.

Lol, they basically reverted the Swain Q buff. Oops?

They put it in line, more like.

The healing off his flock is still a flat amount, compared to before where MR lowered the amount you healed, and the Q nerf is...it sucks, but it still does over 300 damage for it's duration without AP, and I'm guessing they didn't revert Q actually proccing things now.

faridmon

So I am playing Tahm Kench for the first time now. wish me luck

How does his w works? can I swallow a champ while he is with a minion zone, does it grab the first time he is contact with?

also other advice would be appreciated

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Getting an S on support makes my eyes cry

Never mastery 6 ;_;

Manus

Starting the bronze one climb tonight. The hardest for me to get out of was four. It actually has gotten easier as I've gone up. Which I've very surprised by, I hear terrible things about silver though.

Also just wanted to say that after having over 3000 hours play in Dota 2. Playing League has been so refreshing, I don't know what it is. It could be just because I was burnt out on Dota and have played every hero to death.

killatopak

Gold Member
Also just wanted to say that after having over 3000 hours play in Dota 2. Playing League has been so refreshing, I don't know what it is. It could be just because I was burnt out on Dota and have played every hero to death.

Oh yes. I remember when I first played it after my friends all left me for lol.

I felt like a legit noob again. I was doing shit like max shadow ap zed omg.

How do you build Maokia?

Like Cho where you kinda just say "Fuck it, all natural tanky .." and just build RoA and RCS or other AP+HP items or do you go the reg ol Sunfire/ SV/ IBG build?

RoA seems like it would work well with his Ult cause it's more healing from the RoA passive when you use Mana ... but when ever I rush RoA on Cho it's pretty much the focus of most of my game in the first 10-14mins.

Blizzard

Banned
Fuck Graves
That inhouse was a stomp until laning phase ended. I couldn't believe it went over an hour.

I -think- your team might have been able to tank a side tower when you took mid inhib around 57 minutes in, but it looked like some indecision was going on. And then I thought you lost but you won anyway. The Graves vs. Galio fight was funny with all the lifesteal. And the crazy 4v1 Jinx thing.

inhouseviuq1.png

Top Bottom