• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

zkylon

zkylewd
YXzbzUt2wQI62gHs

i love viky, spells are so satisfying

yeah im sad because that is one of my favorite skins, but i dont really like new kog so it is like what ever, also sad that i cant get bloodmoon threash.

i would play in the inhouse but i might be leaving soon and i dont want to join then afk.

yea i can relate, i don't like new kog much either

Frosta

Banned
For the new page.
I'm in the Paragon alpha and they just emailed everyone an invite to give to a friend. Since I have no friends, I will give them to GAF. I didn't know where to post it so I chose a MOBA thread. I will invite the first two people to quote me. If you are one of those people, PM me your email and I will get you the invite.

Epic turns the servers on every weekend (12 hours per day) so you would be able to play tomorrow.

I sent one to Neol (haven't heard if it worked for them yet) so I have one left.

edit: no more

garath

Aw. I missed the inhouses.

My lunar sale mostly sucks. Only one skin with a bigger discount than 50% and it's jax. I already have the superior temple jax.

in2GiiB.png

Sandstorm Ekko was 40% off. I have a ton of Ekko games, still plan on playing him and no skin so I just bought it. Better than waiting for that extra 10% off. It's actually a pretty neat skin in-game now that I'm playing it.

Dti0ssv.png

Red red red :D Everything is red!!!! :D

I am so fucking sick of losing all the fucking time. Is there anyone here on EUW who is really good at carrying and wins consistently like. I have a 50/50 winrate apparently but I never have good streaks, it's always because of stupid things or because someone disconnects or is reeeeally bad on the other team. I was Gold V at the end of Season 5 and I don't think I'm a bad player, I main support. I am just sick of losing and these fucking streaks where I get put with toxic cunts or just get steamrolled because of something stupid even if I win lane.

andymatronic is my username please add me, this is a plea for help.

V_Arnold

10th loss in a row.

IN BRONZE.

(I was about to get promoted to Gold a month ago).

What the fuck is wrong with me.

(Edit: This is my only upside. Debonair Vi and Nidalee, here I come!)
oZlShgT.jpg

subtles

I wonder if kiting back and protecting Jinx was the best way to go. I thought creating a buffer zone vs the frontline would be best after you got Banshees but it didn't go as planned. The Vel ult is really strong. :/

Man, I just can't stand those matches were everything gets fucked because ONE lane over feeds.

I mean, I was once 4/0 as Jinx at level 9. I'm doing well, best kill rate I've had with her at that time ... but Annie Mid feed so hard that the mid lane is blown out and my team wants to FF.

And it's normally like that. Just ONE lane feeding so hard that someone is 3 levels above all the members on our team and they just beast all over the place. So annoying.

I mean, I'm ok with a loss from being out played. If it's been a logical set of events that resulted in this then I'm ok with it ... but it just pisses me off when everyone does so well but one person just decided to not play smart.

People need to learn when to fight passively. If you can prevent the JG from getting a kill they will leave you alone. If you can stop your lane enemy from getting more kills on you AND protect you tower ... they will get bored and go somewhere else. Just ping and try to catch up in farm and EXP. Fight like a bitch, cause it can pay off for you in the long run.

patchday

Dti0ssv.png

Red red red :D Everything is red!!!! :D

I am so fucking sick of losing all the fucking time. Is there anyone here on EUW who is really good at carrying and wins consistently like. I have a 50/50 winrate apparently but I never have good streaks, it's always because of stupid things or because someone disconnects or is reeeeally bad on the other team. I was Gold V at the end of Season 5 and I don't think I'm a bad player, I main support. I am just sick of losing and these fucking streaks where I get put with toxic cunts or just get steamrolled because of something stupid even if I win lane.

andymatronic is my username please add me, this is a plea for help.

is that a Poppy support? where is Face of the mountain? For my tank supports I always get face but I guess its apparently optional or something?

Hope you get out of your tilt.

Man, I just can't stand those matches were everything gets fucked because ONE lane over feeds.

I mean, I was once 4/0 as Jinx at level 9. I'm doing well, best kill rate I've had with her at that time ... but Annie Mid feed so hard that the mid lane is blown out and my team wants to FF.

And it's normally like that. Just ONE lane feeding so hard that someone is 3 levels above all the members on our team and they just beast all over the place. So annoying.

I mean, I'm ok with a loss from being out played. If it's been a logical set of events that resulted in this then I'm ok with it ... but it just pisses me off when everyone does so well but one person just decided to not play smart.

People need to learn when to fight passively. If you can prevent the JG from getting a kill they will leave you alone. If you can stop your lane enemy from getting more kills on you AND protect you tower ... they will get bored and go somewhere else. Just ping and try to catch up in farm and EXP. Fight like a bitch, cause it can pay off for you in the long run.

dont pros switch lanes? I would love to see people switch more.

dont pros switch lanes? I would love to see people switch more.

I really do think I should start bringing this up in the selection lobby.

Asking if they're OK with swapping lanes and farming passively if someone is having a hard time. I mean, it's pretty easy to tell which Champs make farming under tower a living nightmare so putting them at a lane that doesn't have them is a good call.

I also need a larger selection of champs. Had a match that went just like that ... bot lane blew out after I ganked for them as Mid Diana. That just start snowballing and before I know it this GREAT GAME where I'm just killing everyone turns and then I noticed why. THEIR team had like 3+ CC champs and we had none and no tanky tank guy to engage. By that time I'm the strongest so my team kinda just follows me and the second I jump in it's a CC party and the game's none.

zkylon

zkylewd
If that were me, Garen would have just pressed R on me and none of that cool shit would happen. Never lucky.

to be fair they didn't have vision of where i was so by the time garen sees me it's kinda late

my favorite detail is ez trying to ultafter they're both dead thinking i wouldn't one shot them both haha

patchday

omg my group just now forgot to roll tank. Gonna see if I can tank with Vlad for the team lol pray for us

Time to get paid either way

16x IP bonus yo

(and its just Norms but we might try ranked)

Welp, I just won lane so hard the enemy duo AFKed. Draven and I killed enemy bot lane twice before level 6 and both times we survived with like 25 health. MF AFKed, I roamed (thresh), ez game. 17 minute victory.

Oh good you got out of it. Funny how tilting feels like a burning plane thats bout to nosedive and nothing you can do can pull it up

Dunno about 'got out of it' since I'll lose another 5+ games in a row now before I get another win. It's frustrating af and I have no one reliable I can lobby with. In the game where I won they did have a Yi on mid against Lux so that probably helped.

Support Poppy is good right now or so I've heard. I wanted to have more armor and health so didn't opt for Face. Its active isn't that great, personally I don't think it makes much of a difference.

Top Bottom