• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Kenai

I can't be on skype at this game. I am pretty good about not typing stuff in game but I can swear like a sailor irl with no one else in the room. I can't make my brain consider skype as "someone else" in the room so i just don't use it. I've embarrassed myself enough already.

Oh god what a horrible time to be at the top of the page. Why Gaf.

I can't be on skype at this game. I am pretty good about not typing stuff in game but I can swear like a sailor irl with no one else in the room. I can't make my brain consider skype as "someone else" in the room so i just don't use it. I've embarrassed myself enough already.

Oh god what a horrible time to be at the top of the page. Why Gaf.
As long as you're not swearing at the person you're playing there's nothing wrong with that

Type2

I'm down for inhouses today. I've been really stressed with development lately and caught myself hitting my keyboard during a normal game with redditors a few days ago.
Made the call to not play lol unless I actually have free time to burn rather than procrastinating and getting mad at games wasting my time. A moment of shame indeed.

I'm down for inhouses today. I've been really stressed with development lately and caught myself hitting my keyboard during a normal game with redditors a few days ago.
Made the call to not play lol unless I actually have free time to burn rather than procrastinating and getting mad at games wasting my time. A moment of shame indeed.
Oh yeah i like never play league by my self because i get angry and it is not fun. So usually if non of my friends or anyone on neogaf is not on i dont play.

Frosta

Banned
I'm in the Paragon alpha and they just emailed everyone an invite to give to a friend. Since I have no friends, I will give them to GAF. I didn't know where to post it so I chose a MOBA thread. I will invite the first two people to quote me. If you are one of those people, PM me your email and I will get you the invite.

Epic turns the servers on every weekend (12 hours per day) so you would be able to play tomorrow.

I'm in the Paragon alpha and they just emailed everyone an invite to give to a friend. Since I have no friends, I will give them to GAF. I didn't know where to post it so I chose a MOBA thread. I will invite the first two people to quote me. If you are one of those people, PM me your email and I will get you the invite.

Epic turns the servers on every weekend (12 hours per day) so you would be able to play tomorrow.

PC or PS4?

Hard

Banned
Not banning Yauso is the biggest mistake I've ever made

Guy on our team picks Yasuo and proceeds to go 0/4 against VelKoz. Finishes 2/17. Ofc we lost.

pigeon

Banned
You can think that your not toxic, but everyone is at least a bit toxic.

I have noticed myself becoming more toxic and I am trying to condition myself not to :(

I did actually bitch out a Poppy in my game for going 0/6 against Fiora, having 9 CS at 10 minutes, and then complaining that we weren't focusing Fiora and that's why she was killing us all. I regret my actions and I will suffer in the Riot afterlife, but on the other hand she was terrible.

I have noticed myself becoming more toxic and I am trying to condition myself not to :(

I did actually bitch out a Poppy in my game for going 0/6 against Fiora, having 9 CS at 10 minutes, and then complaining that we weren't focusing Fiora and that's why she was killing us all. I regret my actions and I will suffer in the Riot afterlife, but on the other hand she was terrible.
Yeah i usually try to be nice but if someone starts flaming me, then i attack them. Like i usually dont flame unless someone says something first.

to be fair, 9 cs @ 10 minutes is awful

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
PPhoKP5.jpg

graves is insane, i was deleting pretty much every member of their team with q+r+a few autos

zkylon

zkylewd
some interesting stuff on pbe

Dragon's Might (2 stacks) changed to "Grants your attacks on turrets an additional firey burn over 2 seconds." from "+15% damage to towers and buildings."

Dragon's Dominance (4 stacks) changed to "You take 30% less damage from turrets" from "+15% damage to Minions and Monsters"

dragon 4 is no longer useful when defending, i guess that'll make games a bit more snowbally and kind of hurt losing teams stacking dragons

Rapid Firecannon
Movement speed reduced to 5% from 7%
Firecannon bonus magic damage lowered to 50-150 (based on level) from 50-200

Statikk Shiv
Shiv Lightning damage increased to 50-100 (based on level) from 30-100 (based on level)
RIP Firecannon, welcome back, Shiv

Kenai

As long as you're not swearing at the person you're playing there's nothing wrong with that

I'd cry myself to sleep at night more often though if everyone knew I could easily be a textbook nerdragey LoL player irl at the drop of an (incredibly stupid teammate0 hat.

Also I may have burned a few bridges due to not knowing my new teammates were invited into said skype without me knowing. I need push to talk.

This is one of those stories where I realize my usual philosophy "well I played better than most of the people i group with" is indeed setting the bar too low if I want to climb.

I usually don't even get mad anymore though. I just sigh like an old fogey.

Luigi87

Lost two matches after Garens top fed hard... And then said Garens would bitch that the match wasn't worth playing... One of said matches every other lane was doing well, but his feed just allowed someone on their end to snowball too hard that he helped the rest of their team catch up and get ahead.

Sadface!

Kenai

Uh, did they just add mana refreshing back to Soraka?

[New Mechanic] "If Starcall damages a champion Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30/45/60/75/90 (.1 AP ) health and 20/30/40/50/60 (+.1 AP) mana over 5 seconds."

[New Mechanic] "If (W) is cast while affected by Alignment Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration."

Neol

All of these significant changes on PBE right now makes me feel like we are still in preseason.

Better now then later I guess.

I would love one of these if still available.

Neol

maybe they should just make it 4 dragons instead of 5?

I would have to see the average time that people get 4th dragon but I kinda like this idea. Increases the value of it super hard and will make the games shorter as I find any game 50+ minutes long to be stupid.

zkylon

zkylewd
next three champs to receive splash vus are gonna be
Trundle - Highest disparity between current skin splash and current in-game model
Nidalee - We already have a majority of her skin splash are 80%-90% complete
Tristana - This is the champion we teach new players how skins work (through the riot girl Tristana facebook give away)

sion might be a close fourth

they mention things about sion like literally the champion that gets the least skin usage out of any champion in the game lol

taric and yorick obviously will also get splash vus since they're slated to be reworked in 2016

edit: also timing on taric's rework is probably be shortly after the next champion is released (so expect him around 3 months?)

they mention things about sion like literally the champion that gets the least skin usage out of any champion in the game lol

taric and yorick obviously will also get splash vus since they're slated to be reworked in 2016
Yeah those all need splash updates.

I want to see what they do with the nid ones.

Yay im glad he is back

subtles

edit: also timing on taric's rework is probably be shortly after the next champion is released (so expect him around 3 months?)

umm

who is that in your avatar?

Frosta

Banned

I sent one to Neol (haven't heard if it worked for them yet) so I have one left.

not enough for the koggie skin?

that's actually quite good
yeah im sad because that is one of my favorite skins, but i dont really like new kog so it is like what ever, also sad that i cant get bloodmoon threash.

i would play in the inhouse but i might be leaving soon and i dont want to join then afk.

Top Bottom