• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

let's play the game we were playing with noot last night

which champ do u think u can cosplay best as

i picked fiora cos i have the red hair streak already and i'm a slim person, so spandex would be flattering, mostly

go!

Evelynn, because I'm a real G that moves in silence like lasagna.

If I didn't cut my hair, I probably could have pulled off Debonair Ezreal.

Also:

League reddit is legitimately mad about dynamic queue and a lot of players are waiting till solo queue hits.

Honestly, dynamic queue is legitimately a lot of fun both with friends and solo.

Calvero

Banned
Client died at the start of the game and now I'm getting a queue. Good old times.

ivUw5pL.png

gaffers pls l2spell

Kha > Ren

=(

honestly i should queue mid support in duo queue because i have a higher chance of getting my role like that instead of actually queueing support.

Pre-Haircut: Malzahar.

Post-Haircut: Jayce.

Which is excellent because I love both of those champs, even if I never play them.

If I didn't cut my hair, I probably could have pulled off Debonair Ezreal.

Also:

League reddit is legitimately mad about dynamic queue and a lot of players are waiting till solo queue hits.

Honestly, dynamic queue is legitimately a lot of fun both with friends and solo.

I honestly don't understand the problem. I'm sure the system is a work in progress and the only issue so far is the difficulty of getting mid, but the playerbase has brought that upon themselves by using it to force their primary roles. The matchmaking so far hasn't been an issue from what I've seen. Not come across any 5 man premades that I could tell. The biggest issue I've had with dynamic queue are the non-premades who cry and act up when they don't get their own way. Which, tbf, makes me just want to avoid the "Solo Ranked" mode entirely.

Also, can't play ranked with the bae in Solo and we basically carry each other.

edit: Interestingly, I queue top/mid and my GF queues mid/support, and so far I'm pretty sure I get mid more often than her. I find it hilarious, she finds it infuriating.

Nekofrog

Banned
Ok so the current must-bans:

Graves
Jhin
Tahm
Mundo
Soraka

The current probably-should bans:
Quinn
Fiora
Kindred
Malphite
Poppy

The current would-ban-if-people-played-to-the-champions-skillcap:
Gangplank
Alistar
Twisted Fate
Kalista
ZILEAN

The current ban-cause-teammate-selected-to-play-in-lobby:
Yasuo
Zed

The first two categories alone are too many. How is Fiora still allowed to be in this state.

jerd

Jhin actually surprisingly annoying af to gank with a million traps everywhere. Need to play something like zac against him

patchday

just read back a few pages. All this jhin talk kinda makes me want but I'd have to pay real money unless.... Unless I refund this Challenger Nid skin. I blow chunks with Nid. Cant win a match to save my life. Cant even get positive kda with her.

so tempted to click that refund button and pony up for jhin. Gonna get it another few days sfter I see where his win rate is

zkylon

zkylewd
we need more crossdressing cosplay man

ud be a better urgot tho.
shush

Ok so the current must-bans:

Graves
Jhin
Tahm
Mundo
Soraka

The current probably-should bans:
Quinn
Fiora
Kindred
Malphite
Poppy

The current would-ban-if-people-played-to-the-champions-skillcap:
Gangplank
Alistar
Twisted Fate
Kalista
ZILEAN

The current ban-cause-teammate-selected-to-play-in-lobby:
Yasuo
Zed

The first two categories alone are too many. How is Fiora still allowed to be in this state.
yeah i'm surprised they've allowed fiora to go unchecked for this long

only brothers we got to play is Lucian / Ekko. We could use a sista too. I like to pretend Illaio is a Jamacian/Mayan

karma and illaoi are kinda black-ish

what we need in this game is one true blasian

or maybe a second ahri

JulianImp

just read back a few pages. All this jhin talk kinda makes me want but I'd have to pay real money unless.... Unless I refund this Challenger Nid skin. I blow chunks with Nid. Cant win a match to save my life. Cant even get positive kda with her.

so tempted to click that refund button and pony up for jhin. Gonna get it another few days sfter I see where his win rate is

I don't know, I'd never ever spend real money to buy new champions. Purchasing entirely cosmetic skins with real cash for said champions that take me forever to purchase with IP, though? Sure, I'm game.

Just played against a good Karma, but the rest of her team was so ridiculously bad she had to try and carry them, getting 12 kills and 7 assists, which means she had kill participation in all but four kills her team did. They had a mid Azir (with skin) who died seven times and then went afk, a MF that would walk into us and get killed over and over, and a jungle Kha'zyx that reverse ganked whichever lanes he decided to show up at.

Edwardo

Finished up my placement matches. Ended 8-2 doing fill every game.

I got Silver 4, Renekton's Zealots. I finished last season Gold 5.

zkylon

zkylewd
i would probably buy it if they still had the chile store but idk rito took it down :T

it didn't really have regional prices so it was still really overpriced but u know at least it might've shipped here for cheaper

Hard

Banned
God, % health damage on Fiora is just nuts. I can play Renekton and dump on her in lane, yet she pops ulti and I have to run away?

I appreciate the style and complexity in a good Fiora player (Have you seen Cris play Fiora? Wow.), but the damage potential in her kit is nuts.

karma and illaoi are kinda black-ish

what we need in this game is one true blasian

or maybe a second ahri

Karma's ethnic group seems to change with every skin she has.

Game needs a chocolate girl. And a kitty woman (we got Rango, we should have a kitty woman to. And no, pokey cat lady doesn't count).

AND we need more female Yordles. I really want a stealthy ninja female Yordle who uses a big ass sword.

Hard

Banned

Game needs a chocolate girl. And a kitty woman (we got Rango, we should have a kitty woman to. And no, pokey cat lady doesn't count).

AND we need more female Yordles. I really want a stealthy ninja female Yordle who uses a big ass sword.

mmmmmmmmm

Neol

I don't know. I'm still of the opinion we need more grotesque and ugly champions in league.

I would also like a really buff/jacked up Yordle but that breaks the whole cuteness factor I guess.

i would probably buy it if they still had the chile store but idk rito took it down :T

it didn't really have regional prices so it was still really overpriced but u know at least it might've shipped here for cheaper

I sent a support ticket asking about that, got a soon-kinda-maybe®.

If they relaunch the store, they better have a nice stock of everything.

Feebastic

let's play the game we were playing with noot last night

which champ do u think u can cosplay best as

go!

There's not much going for tall skinny dudes really. Given a good enough costume I suppose I could do Azir, or Karthus? Jhin, even.

I'd love to do Tahm Kench, honestly. I love his outfit, silly little top hat and all, and I could play his tongue song on my busted old acoustic guitar.

I am like 1-5 I am going to absolutely bomb my placements. And it's not 100% my fault we're losing either. I've had bad games but also teammates who aren't playing as safe as they should be and people disconnecting from games. It's been a shit show and I wish I was good enough to just make up for some of it. Good lord.

zkylon

zkylewd
Oh cool. She's number one in a new series, "Series 2".

I might just have to keep an eye on them. Keep that artstyle, Riot.

Just looked around, where the hell am I going to put her.
series 2 sounds like the series to go

glad most of my champions have been saved from being in series 1 then

another female yordle might be ok

i really like where they've taken the yordle design with poppy and tristana so sure

I don't know. I'm still of the opinion we need more grotesque and ugly champions in league.

I would also like a really buff/jacked up Yordle but that breaks the whole cuteness factor I guess.
yeah, i don't think so

i really like the fantastical look of champions like bard and kindred and tk, so i'd like to see more champions going that route

although cute girl mage is u know, always an option

i mean, i haven't had a new champion since azir ffs (tho i guess viktor rework kinda counts)

I sent a support ticket asking about that, got a soon-kinda-maybe®.

If they relaunch the store, they better have a nice stock of everything.
yeah, doesn't even seem too soon tm ish

sucks, i guess it's really complicated to run stores through all these different countries, specially since some are really far away and have weird import laws, different currencies and such

but still, would be nice if they had that crap together by now

There's not much going for tall skinny dudes really. Given a good enough costume I suppose I could do Azir, or Karthus? Jhin, even.

I'd love to do Tahm Kench, honestly. I love his outfit, silly little top hat and all, and I could play his tongue song on my busted old acoustic guitar.
i think tk cosplay would be awesome if done right, specially if they can do some really slimey and gross looking tongue haha

Top Bottom