• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

yeah, doesn't even seem too soon tm ish

sucks, i guess it's really complicated to run stores through all these different countries, specially since some are really far away and have weird import laws, different currencies and such

but still, would be nice if they had that crap together by now

don't they have like a team dedicated to their merch store? It's certainly not easy, but it isn't impossible either. except Venezuela

I mean they could partner with Amazon for latinoamerica, couldn't they?

I'm saving money for the Ahri statue, I just hope they sell it in the NA LCS studio, it would suck to travel over 340 km, into another country, for nothing.

zkylon

zkylewd
BloodMoonNami.jpg

such a cool blood moon design for nami by rito penguin

don't they have like a team dedicated to their merch store? It's certainly not easy, but it isn't impossible either. except Venezuela

I mean they could partner with Amazon for latinoamerica, couldn't they?

I'm saving money for the Ahri statue, I just hope they sell it in the NA LCS studio, it would suck to travel over 340 km, into another country, for nothing.
i'm not sure about the big doll thingie

that looks like too much, i'd rather have the nendo

Fuzzery

the thing is, i really like dynamic team builder most of the time

but then you get weird situations last night where we had me/fuzzery/rex, and rex queued for jungle/mid and fuzzery i think bot/jung, and for some reason Rex got mid and Fuzz got jungle, and one of our other picks was jungle primary as well and they didn't get it either

like how do you get 2 jungle primaries and it goes to the secondary role for both of them?

that makes no sense

And then I ended up swapping with rex and going mid

Tried jungle graves for the second time, in ranked of course. So easy

zkylon

zkylewd
jhin doesn't seem too bad until he randomly gets a quadra kill by doing nothing just cos those flower things are impossible to see in a teamfight

zkylon

zkylewd
they're hard to see when exploding, so u might just walk into them in the middle of a fight and not even realize you're being slowed

also sometimes they just explode on top of you cos of his e passive

it's a really bullshit mechanic that feels really bad to play against

Calvero

Banned
they're hard to see when exploding, so u might just walk into them in the middle of a fight and not even realize you're being slowed

also sometimes they just explode on top of you cos of his e passive

it's a really bullshit mechanic that feels really bad to play against

I have no idea. I haven't actually gone up against a Jhin yet.

Banzai

So...close to...leaving...Bronze!

Went 2-2 in the first promo but lost the fifth game because of a fed yasuo. Fought my way back to promos and am now 1-0. I would just LOVE to have some luck for once.

Nekofrog

Banned
jhin felt like they intended the champion to be a mid lane ad caster but forgot to give him truly potent waveclear. he has waveclear imitation.

Won a goddamn 4v5 with Diana Mid!

In the first min of the match I was already thinking that we should FF at 20 cause there's no way we're getting through this with the Bear going AFK from the start. I had to run both mid and top lane. Lucky for me after I got first blood on Teemo he decided to go bot after he took the tower and it turned into mostly a 2nd farm lane for me ... and I exploded in levels. They even got the Baron buff but only Lux could use it. I was clearing top waves at the time cause someone's gotta do it ... Ashe and Teemo try to cave in on me with their Baron buff but they get melted 1 by 1. It was cute ... tonight has shown me that even with BT Ashe will still melt like butter on a hot plate when I jump on her with Diana.

Such a good way to cap off the night ... so much better after that throw ass game where it seemed like I was the only person on my team even TRYING to build dmg. I mean, tanky Garen is great but when it seems like you're taking forever to kill minions at level 18 and no one can seem to push shit when I'm not there to wave clear I feel you have hit diminishing returns.

Leezard

jhin felt like they intended the champion to be a mid lane ad caster but forgot to give him truly potent waveclear. he has waveclear imitation.

Making him not have proper waveclear is the most important part of keeping him out of mid lane tbh. That's the one part that makes him not intended to go mid.

garath

I do not like the new runic echoes jungle item. It is inferior to the runeglaive for my favorite AP junglers. I wish they would just allow for both. I most feel it on ekko. It hurts my early clears and early burst. Where once I was able to get 2-3 procs in a single camp or fight, now I get just the single echo proc.

I originally thought it might be nice to be able to build lichbane instead but that's just not practical. Too expensive and delays building tank. I think instead of building lichbane I'd build rod instead if I wanted to put out a bit more damage.

The only thing I haven't tried yet is ice born gauntlet. Maybe that can be a good first item with runic echoes. I keep forgetting about it in the actual matches though lol.

Tizoc

Finally got to test out Jhin.
So there is no way to increase his attack speed?
What about reload speed, any way to reset it faster?

Been wondering if a build like this would work well on him-
Bloodthirsty+death's dance+Inf. edge+E. Reaver+white boots/def. boots+whatever

Finally got to test out Jhin.
So there is no way to increase his attack speed?
What about reload speed, any way to reset it faster?

Been wondering if a build like this would work well on him-
Bloodthirsty+death's dance+Inf. edge+E. Reaver+white boots/def. boots+whatever
You can't increase attack speed, but attack speed items are still superior because the AS is turned into raw damage. So you actually just build him as a regular ADC I believe.

drawkcaB

The man who could have gave you a break. /s

The craziest part of that picture is that it was official. So they had a professional photographer in there with Harper and his cat, and that's the picture that made Harper seem the least creepy. I'd love to see the rest that were taken. They probably run the gamut from "I'm going to choke this cat" all the way to "I'm going to fuck this cat."

JulianImp

I got mid in a normal match yesterday night, picked Ahri, got paired against mid GP (?!) and did decently for still getting used to playing mid (5/1/3). However, just as we reached the 20-ish minute mark Internet decided to die on me, and now I check back to see my team obviously ended up losing after I was forced out of the game.

We had a guy who had picked Udyr without having used him before and it seems he ended the game 6/13/2, so I guess that probably does explain a few things.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, gp is a midlaner

not really, you can tell they limited his waveclear specifically to keep him out of midlane.

Newt

Jhin is not really meant for midlane at all. He has long cooldowns, no mobility, meh waveclear and short range. Not sure what makes you guys think he would be a good fit for mid at all.

Nekofrog

Banned
his design screams immobile midlane ad caster mage, how can you not see that

the only thing holding it back is the weird no waveclear thing

Top Bottom