• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Newt

Today was a good day for ranked. Turns out queuing as 4 man, when everyone gets their roles is super effective.
799b909fbe63ad1f2c0119f7ffd15acd.png

Feebastic

I mean, the colours and shading are gorgeous yeah, but that Jinx and that Lux are most definitely loli. Not necessarily anything wrong with that, there's good loli art and bad loli art.

at least it's not lewd loli art

Just had 2 strange Diana games.

First was with a team with no tanks vs a Teemo mid, Scion JG and Ice Bird "support". Maybe I shoulda gone with Brand once I noticed no one our team was a Tank but IDK how that would make things better. Had to face the Teemo and that's annoying as fuck. Miss a Q and he goes crazy with the blinds and poison cause I need my AAs. I asked my team to ban as many tanks as they could cause if we don't have any we should make sure they have as few options as possible. You can really tell how lacking a Tank really hurts the team ... always on the Def and reacting, can't start shit on our terms.

Somehow we have 2 openings to their base yet everyone is stuck defending out 2nd top tower from their whole team ... I had to be the voice of reason and tell them to fucking push cause they're gonna have to respond to that and every time I do it by myself 2 of them back and end me.

They finally get their act together and push the other team into being on the def side. Glad our Janna sup backed me up on that one cause Ekko was gonna fuck up again if not pinged to hell. Won that even though we had fewer kills by a good bit.

Last one someone in the Lobby asked to swap lanes so I played Diana top against a Samurai Jack. I REALLY wasn't paying attention this game cause in the Lobby the EZ on the enemy team got all bitchy, saying it was trash on both sides. Until he pointed it out I didn't notice that ... we didn't have a JG or a Sup. Yi, Graves and Jhin were all bot, making it 3v2 and none of them had Smite. Graves got first blood on EZ before minions even spawned because "lol, he face checked a 3 man bush" so I'm guessing they were premade. After I started beating up their Samurai Jack their Leona swapped with him and got eaten up by me. We didn't loss one tower ... it was a clean stump.

zkylon

zkylewd
I mean, the colours and shading are gorgeous yeah, but that Jinx and that Lux are most definitely loli. Not necessarily anything wrong with that, there's good loli art and bad loli art.

idk if there's good loli art, these are innocent cute pictures, not much else to em

23qwerty

I love league of legends, our zed and warwick forgot to trade so now we got a smite zed and a smiteless warwick
placement hype

It's called chibi art you uncultured platypus

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2089989103/42941535?tab=overview

I don't feel like I bought the right final item in this game. Or, I'm not sure. What might have been a bit better here? I didn't feel like it was an hourglass game. I thought about an Abyssal but Ekko was the only AP and I felt like I could avoid him mostly. My mind was going "tank up" and the Rylai's slow sounded good in my head at the time. Or, it sounded better than an Hourglass and I couldn't really think of anything else.

Also, game winning charm on their adc while they sieged our mid T3. Turned into Baron and the gg push. Feelsgood.

Edwardo

I'm liking playing Alistar, but I'm 1-5 with him so far this season. It's annoying because I feel like I'm doing well for the most part. It's just we keep losing the games I pick him, lmao. I might just stick with Braum and Leona for tanky supports for a lil while.

patchday

Never knew how bad I was. Lost 9 straight Bronze matches LOL (keep in mind I was silver last season). Finally got a win. Feels really good. back to my first love Karma. she can support pretty hard

I am honestly enjoying this division. Everyone is humble (mostly) and we all realize we need to work hard to improve our gameplay

Never knew how bad I was. Lost 9 straight Bronze matches LOL (keep in mind I was silver last season). Finally got a win. Feels really good. back to my first love Karma. she can support pretty hard

I am honestly enjoying this division. Everyone is humble (mostly) and we all realize we need to work hard to improve our gameplay

The 1000G you put into RSS could be spent elsewhere. 1000G is a lot of gold for health and 6 seconds off your solitary active item.

patchday

im not supposed to get it? I like having 4 wards. And the enemy supp was knocking down my pinks so i felt it was needed?

idk tho

edit- i appreciate the advice tho will apply

im not supposed to get it?
It isn't gold efficient though (slightly more so on Naut in this game specifically) with your items.

You're spending 2/3rds of an Aegis (or Glacial Shroud in this match) for a smidge more health and 1 more ward. Glacial Shroud would offer you armour, mana and CDR versus an AD heavy team.

TheFatOne

Anyone else having connection issues? I can't log into league right now even though the servers for the U.S. show that they are up.

Hard

Banned
Yeah anti-death mechanics are so annoying. I almost have to focus them in team-fights to either get them to pop the ulti early or die before they get the chance.

JulianImp

I hate Kindred's ult so much.

I hate how sometimes people GTFO of Kindred's ult as if it only protected the enemy and not only end up letting their foes live when they could've snagged a kill without too much trouble, but they often miss the heal at the end too.

Luigi87

I hate how sometimes people GTFO of Kindred's ult as if it only protected the enemy and not only end up letting their foes live when they could've snagged a kill without too much trouble, but they often miss the heal at the end too.

Yeah that is a problem. Staying inside the ult is definitely essential.
... For me though I just had the misfortune of either having to let Kindred get away, or possibly getting the kill but her drawing enough time for an ally of hers (see: Fiora) to come in and burst me down, bluh.

JulianImp

Yeah that is a problem. Staying inside the ult is definitely essential.
... For me though I just had the misfortune of either having to let Kindred get away, or possibly getting the kill but her drawing enough time for an ally of hers (see: Fiora) to come in and burst me down, bluh.

Another problem some people have is that they randomly decide to blow all their abilities while Kindred's ult is active for some reason, meaning everyone stays alive and they have everything on cooldown once they can actually damage enemies again.

Basically you want to get them low in kindred ults then once it leaves you burst them down right away, so you want to make sure you have you abilities ready. I personally really like it and i think it is a neat skill. It also makes trist and lee and people who can move other champs really good against them because you can knock people out of their ult.

Repgnar

Anyone else having connection issues? I can't log into league right now even though the servers for the U.S. show that they are up.

Dealing with this right now. Looks like it's only affecting some people but enough for people to be bringing it up a lot on the forums.

zkylon

zkylewd
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2089989103/42941535?tab=overview

I don't feel like I bought the right final item in this game. Or, I'm not sure. What might have been a bit better here? I didn't feel like it was an hourglass game. I thought about an Abyssal but Ekko was the only AP and I felt like I could avoid him mostly. My mind was going "tank up" and the Rylai's slow sounded good in my head at the time. Or, it sounded better than an Hourglass and I couldn't really think of anything else.

Also, game winning charm on their adc while they sieged our mid T3. Turned into Baron and the gg push. Feelsgood.
zhonyas, probably, it's really good on ahri and they have a lot of physical dmg

if not maybe wota, it's a really good item against poke and a pretty decent item in general, synergizes really well with ahri's passive and stuff

imo unless you were personally dueling with ekko i think abyssal was unnecessary

i don't think rylais was necessarily bad tho, they're a team with little engage and yours has really short range so it probably was a good idea for zone control and kiting

It's called chibi art you uncultured platypus
yeah

Top Bottom