• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

Hard

Banned
Bard, like Braum, is tough to build AP on because he only has one damage spell (his Q) that scales with AP. Still fun in ARAMs tho.

jerd

I like grasp. The health stacking one might be ok too but I think it's just more usable in the jungle. I've never tried it in lane. Tbh that game only went so well bc i was against another weak laner, but i did E max against a quinn earlier and beat her pretty hard too. Sion's laning phase can be pretty rough now but you can still get unkillable pretty easy since you don't have to build a whole lot of hp. I usually just max E against ranged bullies because the damage is still pretty solid on squishies.

I like grasp. Tbh that game only went so well bc i was against another weak laner. Sion's laning phase is pretty rough now but you can still get unkillable pretty easy since you don't have to build a whole lot of hp
Usually his laning isn't that bad. You just E almost full q and they pop you w and that does alot of damage. Usually i will go first frozen heart for the extra mana so i can do my combo more often.

jerd

Usually his laning isn't that bad. You just E almost full q and they pop you w and that does alot of damage. Usually i will go first frozen heart for the extra mana so i can do my combo more often.

Not quite as easy since they killed the W pop and stuff like quinn, graves, poppy, and fiora running rampant top it gets a lot harder to get the knockup portion of the Q off

Talents

Banned
Wrote to Riot support asking why my normal mmr problem is so bad and I just got a basic automated response I think. They didn't answer me question at all. Feels bad.

TheFlow

Banned
came back on today and went 3-1 out of 4 ranked games and ended back in B1.

the reason I lost one was because our adc went afk and didn't come back at 22 mins in.

pigeon

Banned
Wrote to Riot support asking why my normal mmr problem is so bad and I just got a basic automated response I think. They didn't answer me question at all. Feels bad.

For most companies, all support requests are initially answered with a canned response (not automated, but prewritten, usually). The assumption is that if you're really in need you will respond back and complain that the response you got wasn't relevant.

JulianImp

So I had a game where an awful top Yi did nothing and died a lot in the early game, but I rolled with it and moved on to the next game... where I was paired with the very same Yi top, and was forced to dodge. I apologized to my team and told them I wouldn't play with that Yi again after his performance, and all he said was "what're you talking about?" while one other guy was rocking caps lock like nobody's business (guess he'd gotten several dodges in a row). I had dodged a game where the jungle and adc banned each other's picks out of spite earlier (teams like that never work out), so the 15-minute ban was a good excuse to just go do other stuff and come back whenever.

Then I played two normal games with a friend who had three other players with him, where they'd quickly begin blaming each other for anything and we ended up losing both games by a landslide. After that I played with a guy I met more recently, and even though we had a rough start and things were really close throughout the whole match, the lack of infighting and the better team cohesion helped us come out on top.

Non-flaming teams sure make a difference, huh.

Newt

In-house today starting at 6:30 EST. Some people have recommended that we do captain draft to balance the teams, so I'm willing to try it out.

JulianImp

Don't you just hate it when someone on the enemy team talks shit, even though they got carried?

I used to, but then I learned to mute people as soon as they start being assholes to either us or the enemy team. On the other hand, I send friend requests to people who are nice and don't downright suck at the game, since I sometimes get to pair up with them for normals and have way more fun than if I had to risk getting paired up with randoms all the time.

iosefe

In-house today starting at 6:30 EST. Some people have recommended that we do captain draft to balance the teams, so I'm willing to try it out.
I might be convinced to join. You'll get to play with me when I'm not tired as hell

garath

It filled up last time by the time I got there :(

But understandable. I usually can't get on till 6:45-7.

I'll play if there's still a spot by that time.

I really love Jhin, but it's pretty hard to play him late game without your team really trying to back you up and let you do your thing, especially against dive-heavy comps.

Last game me and Leona dominated lane, but couldn't win late game cos I was the fed member against a team with Wukong and Shen. They would jump on me, allowing Lux and blue Ez to poke from the back with Bard just slowing or stunning us. Even though I asked Leona to just sit on me and peel, she wouldn't :/

Love playing him but he's definitely not someone I'm going to blind pick in ranked.

zkylon

zkylewd
he's really good in pick comps, but he's kind of on a timer cos it feels like every other adc will outscale him based on attack speed alone

but u know who else is really good in pick comps and also really op and broken

corki!

Do in-house games ever start later in the evening? I'd like to get involved some time, but I'm usually lucky to be getting home around 6:30EST on an average weeknight.

Newt

It filled up last time by the time I got there :(

But understandable. I usually can't get on till 6:45-7.

I'll play if there's still a spot by that time.
Just make sure you're not ingame at the time. Last time we actually had to get some random dude named Fasachi because we only had 9 people on.
Do in-house games ever start later in the evening? I'd like to get involved some time, but I'm usually lucky to be getting home around 6:30EST on an average weeknight.
We usually do at least 3 games.

pigeon

Banned
Yeah, I'd definitely be down for an in-house but I generally don't get home before 6 and the other ones have been starting earlier.

I'll try to be around for this one.

zkylon

zkylewd
Jhin is no replacement for an ADC in my opinion. I prefer to play him mid with an AP top laner or AP jungler to compensate.
i only played against him mid once but i thought he was terrible

weak waveclear, bad cc/utility, no mobility, bad dueling, why would you put that guy mid

just pick varus if u want a poke ad mid (or corki if u want magic dmg)

Riot is thinking of allowing Sivir W to crit. lol

Just make it proc spell effects already so Deathfire and Thunderlords can apply on W.

semttulo6fpha.png

Why is it me

Why is it always me

Top Bottom