• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

tbqh, if you're playing top Lulu you probably hate the game and life. You're probably susceptible to gimmick builds like that just to add some spice to the game.

semttulo6fpha.png

Why is it me

Why is it always me

Woof

pigeon

Banned
They really need to give us the ability to report people in champ select. I don't like sitting through an entire game knowing I need to remember and report somebody.

I'd actually like to report people in the middle of the game too, but that might encourage unproductive conduct. Maybe while you're dead.

patchday

I remem when I first started I snitched on every butthole I encountered. Now I only report afks. so its super rare I report someone now

I dunno what happened. I gotta say LoL taught me to ignore trolls. I thought I was good at this but this game has really helped refine that skill

Now- I am willing to put up with a toxic in Ranked. I can truly 100% understand why someone would lose their mind in ranked and just tell everyone to die. I totally feel that way but I bottle it up lol. I respect people that just says screw it and let loose

Now in Norms I dont understand toxics at all. You dont lose anything but maybe some mastery and lower IP?

patchday

well there you go zyk. Next time you get Top instead of mid you play LuLu top :)

I see pros play Lzzy and Karma top. Might try sometime

patchday

So I am Karma support and my Lucian is getting dropped by Vayne. This is Bronze mind you--

But this enemy Vayne was pulling off some crazy moves. this super-chic would tumble into us instead of running away and just tear up Lucian. Now-- he could have played better and dodged. but I just never seen a Vayne play like that. I'm sure I'd get destroyed if I tried thoise moves.

What shocked us was this Vayne had like no life left. So we'd expect vayne to tumble away during the invisibility. But nope. This Vayne just says fuk all yall and went hard

pigeon

Banned
I remem when I first started I snitched on every butthole I encountered. Now I only report afks. so its super rare I report someone now

I dunno what happened. I gotta say LoL taught me to ignore trolls. I thought I was good at this but this game has really helped refine that skill

Now- I am willing to put up with a toxic in Ranked. I can truly 100% understand why someone would lose their mind in ranked and just tell everyone to die. I totally feel that way but I bottle it up lol. I respect people that just says screw it and let loose

This is terrible. Reporting is how we create a better community, don't be proud of not reporting people. Report more people.

garath

Now in Norms I dont understand toxics at all. You dont lose anything but maybe some mastery and lower IP?

Part of the problem. Help clean up league. Report the toxics. There's no reason to act like a tool even in ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned
thinking even further about why illaoi is such a bad pick right now. her zone control as we discussed. if you want an actual AOE damage zone control threat, karthus is an infinitely better pick than her and even he's just "ok", but being just "ok" is still way better than illaoi. his aoe damage zone control threat is at least mobile and surrounded by him, while hers is literally just "i hope a team fight breaks out where i've been standing for the last few minutes".

two completely different types of champions that want to do the same exact thing, but karthus is actually designed to help proliferate it.

thinking even further about why illaoi is such a bad pick right now. her zone control as we discussed. if you want an actual AOE damage zone control threat, karthus is an infinitely better pick than her and even he's just "ok", but being just "ok" is still way better than illaoi. his aoe damage zone control threat is at least mobile and surrounded by him, while hers is literally just "i hope a team fight breaks out where i've been standing for the last few minutes".

two completely different types of champions that want to do the same exact thing, but karthus is actually designed to help proliferate it.

Karthus also looks cool.

garath

Who should I buy next out of these el cheapo champs. Thinking Veigar or TF as I don't have many AP mid champs, but I'd also like Jax for new jungle (if he doesn't get banned).

Wow. Lots of good ones in there. Jax, malphite, eve. I enjoy all those.

killatopak

Gold Member
Who should I buy next out of these el cheapo champs. Thinking Veigar or TF as I don't have many AP mid champs, but I'd also like Jax for new jungle (if he doesn't get banned).

Gragas got a buff a few times and is returning to his past glory so definitely get him before everybody notices it. It's free elo.

Are the valentine skins legacy ones? I want to buy them but not at that price. I want to wait for a sale.

TheFlow

Banned
Gragas is awesome because he can go mid as a huge ap dealer and can counter most ganks toward his lane, as a top ap tank, or as a strong counter jungler who can disrupt and break up team oriented comps. he is a good champ but what you do with his ult is what will decide the difference between you winning a fight at dragon or allowing the enemy team to escape

TheFlow

Banned
gragas huge ap dealer lol

I almost miss the days of gragas being an actual huge ap dealer, almost
Yeah just get the two main ap health items, magic pen boots, then build like you are building lux. he can poke and force you back real quick. This was last season in silver though

Luigi87

Okay out of Silver 5 and into Silver 4... The climb begins. The more distance I put between myself and Bronze, the better.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Wow. Lots of good ones in there. Jax, malphite, eve. I enjoy all those.

Gragas got a buff a few times and is returning to his past glory so definitely get him before everybody notices it. It's free elo.

Are the valentine skins legacy ones? I want to buy them but not at that price. I want to wait for a sale.
Cheers guys, I'll grab Gragas then. Free elo is always welcomed while climbing silver.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's really hard to make anything even resembling a cute girl lol

there's not even equippable fox ears god damn it

Top Bottom