• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT11| going

decided to go back to Stormraider's Wukong instead.

:lol

Just got Wukong, gonna try him out tonight.

Read that you should get CDR runes on him but all I got are reg AD and AP rune pages so we'll see how that works out ...

On a side note according to OP.gg playing so much Diana has taken my win rate from 45 to 65. Cool.

patchday

Diana is really great she just needs better skins. But her default skin looks wonderful

Yeah I'm still missing Wukong

It's weird tho when I play Smite I have all the gods there so its funny there's a Monkey King there as well. LoL's version tricks people better I think though

pigeon

Banned
Man, how do you even report a player for trolling champ select if somebody dodges the game as a result?

NEED MORE REPORTING

Going to down Bronze V

giphy.gif

Maybe I am just really bad

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man I remember when I was in bronze. I blamed my teammates like every single game I lost. Then I started playing Swain every game because he's straight dumb in low elo

garath

Man. Three bot wins in a row. Now 6-3 in my placements. One more to go. Guess I'm glad I put bot as my secondary. One more for placement. Will do it tonight I guess.

patchday

We should have freakin' lost this game. We all played like trash. Volibear kept screaming i was leaving him alone to die. I took his complaint to heart and stuck to him like his own shadow rest of match and we turned it around and won. Long game tho

Going to down Bronze V

Maybe I am just really bad

Yes we are. I got dropped into Bronze V too! Was well earned. I thought I got promoted back to Bronze 4 but was wrong. na.op.gg lied too me

Its all good. It says now I have 1 free win and I can get promoted according to the prompt

The first step to getting out of Silver/Bronze is acceptance.

LOL! newt wisdom :)

TheFlow

Banned
Guess I am going to be the first out of bronze huh

I always go on big winning streaks and bi losing streaks. One day it is 7 losses and then another it is 6 wins In a row

Newt

Man. Three bot wins in a row. Now 6-3 in my placements. One more to go. Guess I'm glad I put bot as my secondary. One more for placement. Will do it tonight I guess.
When I first read bot wins I assumed Coop vs Ai for some reason.

patchday

Guess I am going to be the first out of bronze huh

I always go on big winning streaks and bi losing streaks. One day it is 7 losses and then another it is 6 wins In a row

Yeah it might be a long climb out of Bronze. But I'm having a blast and enjoying the challenging matches. I could never get a workout like this in Team builder / Normals. And I didnt do much ranked last season since I barely hit L30 before season 5 ended

TheFlow

Banned
Yeah it might be a long climb out of Bronze. But I'm having a blast and enjoying the challenging matches. I could never get a workout like this in Team builder / Normals. And I didnt do much ranked last season since I barely hit L30 before season 5 ended
Oh damn you still new then. I have been playing since 2012 but have been silver every season. This is my year

patchday

Yeah but I honestly thought I was the business tho. I've been watching the LCS and thought I had some clue bout warding etc. Also learned some things from Sky Williams.

But yeah.... It's tough out there. esp if Blitzcrank slips through the bans and into bot lane turning it into a massacre. I honestly felt violated that last game and complained to our volibear I felt like I was getting gangbanged anytime he died and left me alone lol

patchday

So now na.op.gg indicates I am "in a series" and has 3 little dots on it

I cant take this pressure gaf. from what I understand I only get 1 free win too. Does this means I have to win 2/3 games to get back to Bronze 4?

Guess I should get started on my series and see what happens

Yeah but I honestly thought I was the business tho. I've been watching the LCS and thought I had some clue bout warding etc. Also learned some things from Sky Williams.

But yeah.... It's tough out there. esp if Blitzcrank slips through the bans and into bot lane turning it into a massacre. I honestly felt violated that last game and complained to our volibear I felt like I was getting gangbanged anytime he died and left me alone lol
Skys stuff is mostly joking i would take it with a grain of salt.
The best way to get better is really focus when you watching pros and really focus on when your playing. Go into the game and be thinking about what you need to get better at. If you want to get better at say mid lane go find and watch vods of pros playing mid lane, and focus in on the things that they do. Also try to spectate people a bit higher than you say in gold or silver even and see what things they do different from you.

TheFlow

Banned
So now na.op.gg indicates I am "in a series" and has 3 little dots on it

I cant take this pressure gaf. from what I understand I only get 1 free win too. Does this means I have to win 2/3 games to get back to Bronze 4?

Guess I should get started on my series and see what happens
You have been to a division before you get one free and sometimes they just move you up after that first win.
So you really only need to win 1

pigeon

Banned
I had a game today where the Shen jungle forgot to take E at level 3. Shen ganks without E are the saddest thing in League of Legends. It was awful.

I was the Shen

I'm thinking about really getting back to league, but since I played so little last season I didn't get used to the changes and now with the new season...

What are like, the top 5 champions per role and why right now?

Hard

Banned
I'm thinking about really getting back to league, but since I played so little last season I didn't get used to the changes and now with the new season...

Explaining why would be a long post. I'll just post the OP picks right now per role. No repeats.

Top - Malphite, Quinn, Fiora, Dr. Mundo, Tahm Kench, Jax

Jungle - Udyr, Graves, Master Yi, Elise

Mid - Ahri, Lux, Zed, Talon, Diana

ADC - Graves, Corki, Lucian, Ezreal, Kalista

Support - Janna, Blitzcrank, Soraka, Alistar

subtles

Be prepared for a tough time. I haven't played competitively since July and this past month has been rather gruesome for me. T_T

Thanks. But to be honest I'm more interested in the explanation of why, because it gives a lot of valuable information about not only the champion itself but the meta in general. I know I could find this kind of information in guides, but that is usually from someone biased toward a champion.

And I kind of enjoy the discussion that comes from such a post here. I have learn many things from here before.

Be prepared for a tough time. I haven't played competitively since July and this past month has been rather gruesome for me. T_T

I haven't played competitively since February. I have played arams and normals with friends since then, but I didn't give a shit in these games, like going all in always and doing stupid stuff.

Diana is really great she just needs better skins. But her default skin looks wonderful

Yeah I'm still missing Wukong

It's weird tho when I play Smite I have all the gods there so its funny there's a Monkey King there as well. LoL's version tricks people better I think though

Diana is sooo interesting in the way she's not-a-fighter-yet-not-really-an-assassin. That really seems to trick people in lane ... they all in on me thinking it should net them a easy kill but I come out like "...Ok, guess I won that".
She can jump in and just MELT people ... but she can't jump out (which annoys me because there seems to be a fair bit of luck involved in getting a team with a damn tank. When I'M the closest thing be have to a tank then it's time to split push cause I'm not gonna start team fights. Found that out the hard way). She can 1v1 people, split push and with a tank she can actually jump into a team fight and shut it down.

Glad she's getting a new skin from the Fire or Ice voting thing ... sad that it's gonna be either fire or ice themed. She should have a Blood Moon theme and some other moon themed stuff by now :/

The Lunar themed one will be the one I get if I decide to get something. So classy :3

Didn't know there were so many Bronze Bros in the thread. I assumed everyone was Plat plus. I am currently in my Bronze 3 promos, and I am gaining 25 lp a match, so I am pretty confident i can make it out.

Ferga

I'm pretty surprised I havent skipped any divisions this season. I'm sitting on a 61% win rate.

That god damn 6 loss streak in provisionals :\

Calvero

Banned
top five picks for every role:

bot: yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo

supp: yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo

Mid: yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo

top: yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo, yasuo

zkylon

zkylewd
ok skipped from promos to g3

i'm 12 ranked wins in a row, probably my longest winning streak ever

dynamic queue is really fun if u can get 4/5 friends and get mid 100%

is 61% winrate even good enough to earn division skips?
winrate has nothing to do with it, you gotta be way over your ranking to skip

check your lp, if you're getting around 27 then you'll probably skip

Top Bottom