• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

killatopak

Gold Member
rito considering shiting from position select to position preference

CtjaXneUAAALV-3.jpg

basically you have high chance of getting #1 and #2, but also there's chance you'll get #3 or #4, and none of #5

Taking out adc for me.

TLDR; We are changing Position Select to Position Preference, so you can tell us both your strengths and weakness. We will do our best to place you into one of your strengths and you will sometimes play your third or fourth best position. You will never have to play your weakest position.

F***. That.

Newt

Finally, thank fucking god. I can go back to being ADC primary/Supp secondary.

Goodbye Mid, I won't miss you. Least balanced role in the game.

PSqueak

Banned
But what if all positions are my weakest positions :O

Then, they're also your best positions ;3

Sigh, sounds like the game is gonna send me to Supp hell.

I mean, it's one of my best positions, but you know, sometimes i want to play something else.

The perspective is bad though

basically she has captain america syndrome. The left side of her chest is bigger than her right side.

like so:

That's more Rob Liefield syndrome, isn't it? Also I have it on good faith that poppy actually has feet. What's more, she's significantly lacking in pouches in that art.

killatopak

Gold Member
When's 6.20 gonna go live?

I want to buy a chest bundle with the free Championship ward but I want to wait till I can get a chance to have some SG skins in my chests as well.

kenbo

The perspective is bad though

basically she has captain america syndrome. The left side of her chest is bigger than her right side.

like so:

wtf can you be any more wrong

poppy's star is split along the central axis therefore its fine

you can only see half the star unlike captain america

Twitch is a really brainless champ, isn't he. Feed all game until you eventually get items, then assassinate entire team from stealth with point and click from 2000 range or whatever.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Twitch is a really brainless champ, isn't he. Feed all game until you eventually get items, then assassinate entire team from stealth with point and click from 2000 range or whatever.

ADC in general is a brainless role when no one is focusing you.

Duress

I had a Lee Sin who was bot lane, and he chose to jungle. Then he tells me I suck, because I was support with him. Yeah, okay I'll deal with 2 heroes. I swear he was trolling, there's no way someone could be so stupid.

Newt

I had a Lee Sin who was bot lane, and he chose to jungle. Then he tells me I suck, because I was support with him. Yeah, okay I'll deal with 2 heroes. I swear he was trolling, there's no way someone could be so stupid.
Sounds like pre 30/bronze.

I miss my pre-30 adventures. I'll never forget the game where someone told me they'd kill me irl because I chose to jungle since jungling "is for trolls".

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Tbf jungling pre 30 for your first time is a nightmare and you'd be better off just double topping, but you gotta learn somehow

JulianImp

I miss my pre-30 adventures. I'll never forget the game where someone told me they'd kill me irl because I chose to jungle since jungling "is for trolls".

The question is... did you pick Trundle?

I've had to create a JP account for playing in sub-250 ping during my trip, and man is it a pain having to earn all my rune slots and mastery points one by one... Still, the worst part is having to buy champions again, since 200 IP per bot game means it'll take quite a while for me to get champions I like such as Lulu or Nami, and even Blitz would take over ten days of grinding out daily wins to get him.

The two premium chests I got upon hitting level five had Ashe and Garen champion shards (ugh), so I was thinking about buying a random shard for 1700 IP and rolling the three for a random champion... or should I actually buy a couple 450 champs to lower the chances of getting one and having a large net loss of IP?

Reivaxe

I remember when I was grinding out levels so that I could unlock smite .... cause Rango looked soo cool and soooo strong and everything said I needed smite to play him well for w/e reason and it helps kill things.

Once I finally got it I ... tried to duo top with Susan cause the bots go 2 top and 2 bot and one mid, right!?! We were gonna be the kitty dog team! I get bitched out hard AF and they start talking about me in Spanish.

And that's the last time I ever took smite in this game. :l

I remember when I was grinding out levels so that I could unlock smite .... cause Rango looked soo cool and soooo strong and everything said I needed smite to play him well for w/e reason and it helps kill things.

Once I finally got it I ... tried to duo top with Susan cause the bots go 2 top and 2 bot and one mid, right!?! We were gonna be the kitty dog team! I get bitched out hard AF and they start talking about me in Spanish.

And that's the last time I ever took smite in this game. :l

Maybe they were mad because you never used smite on a champion.
I'm a little sad that that isn't a joke anymore. Now how will new players share the experience of not understanding smite isn't for champions.

Talents

Banned
Feels bad. I never got to experience pre 30 adventures since I levelled from 1-30 playing with gold/silver friends and didn't play a single game without them. I only played Brand from 1-30 as well, don't think I played a single other champ until I hit 30 and then found my bae Viktor. Then he got reworked and everyone found him and he got nerfed. :(

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Sounds like pre 30/bronze.

Are we implying it gets better? Because it doesn't.

The player base of this game is, much like the matchmaking system, absolute and utter irredeemable garbage. There should be studies in progress right now trying to determine how some of these chucklefucks can even muster enough brain power and motor skills to not just input their username and password, but perform the act of breathing alone.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
In my pre30 days back in season one there were some serious debates about whether jungling was a viable thing or not. I mean I guess at the highest elos that had already been established but it took a couple of years for trickle-down strats to really kick in.

I also took smite on my first match cause I thought it was instant damage on another champion.

All I remember from my pre 30 days was my first game with Ori and that one Irelia game that I fed so hard I swore I'd never play a melee champion ever again.

Talents

Banned
Are we implying it gets better? Because it doesn't.

The player base of this game is, much like the matchmaking system, absolute and utter irredeemable garbage. There should be studies in progress right now trying to determine how some of these chucklefucks can even muster enough brain power and motor skills to not just input their username and password, but perform the act of breathing alone.

Tbh I do wonder how people can get stuck in bronze (RIP to anyone stuck there). The only thing you need to do as a laner is hit skillshots and you can automatically get out of bronze.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
8th game in a row today with any of the following (alone or combined):

- afk/leaver
- ridiculous feeder
- shittalking prepubescent kid

Gonna try that f2p overwatch clone

Top Bottom