• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
You mean like...
35434-header.jpg

grrrrrrrr

Teaser for new
Annie?
skin!

https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends/posts/10157756723815556

Breezy rant incoming
but she has like elf or maybe even yordle ears

but lulu just got a skin so it's gotta be annie

ughhh

inb4 Breezy

Actually it looks like a Trist skin
oo yea i forgot about trist

yea maybe it's trist

Quonny

I wish the one in the smoke was Ziggs.

Probably Teemo, Tristana, and Morgana, though.

Actually, looking at it, the smoke might be misdirection because the third character is actually in the pot, not behind it.

Wish we'd get a Jhin skin.

Also Annie got a high quality skin not too long ago. At least Gnar has the excuse of El Leon being a 750 skin, I can only recall Riot doing two back to back high quality skins once and it was for the undisputed most popular champion in the game at the time - Lee Sin

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
9 hours till freelg vs g2-8 :^)

Oh god more gnar skins? Zzzzzzzz

Instead of doing someone boring like Morgana they could do like Syndra and have her throw pumpkins or something

i enjoy skins more than tangible, physical merchandise because when people come over to my house nobody knows i've spent hundreds on alternate looks for videogame characters

killatopak

Gold Member
9 hours till freelg vs g2-8 :^)

Oh god more gnar skins? Zzzzzzzz

Instead of doing someone boring like Morgana they could do like Syndra and have her throw pumpkins or something

Wait worlds is starting tomorrow? Fuckk should I wait or should I sleep? I don't want to miss it live cause I can post memes and stuff.

Leezard

Who matches up well against Aurelion?

Xerath? Zed? I've rarely played the matchup but the sphere harass seems really strong.

Zed should be good against him. Ahri might have a good time too since she has a lot of mobility.

I don't see ASol so often so I don't know much about him though.

Reivaxe

If that's Trist I got mixed feelings.

On one hand all the Yordle ladies getting skins back to back is fucking great, maybe they might make a female Yordle champ after Ivern to fill out the RPG group theme they got (Poppy= Tank with and huge ass weapon/ Lulu= Support mage with a huge ass weapon/ Trist= Ranged DPS with a huge ass weapon ... we need a melee ninja female Yordle duelist)

On the OTHER hand ... I always liked that Trist never got hit with the "make her white" bat :/
Also, why bother getting this skin if you already have Dragon Trainer, her best skin? Unless it's also legendary with new VO and stuff I mean. Cause Trist doesn't have much in the way of flashy effects to begin with and she already has a ton of skins that try to push the effects into being more interesting.

Also, fuck Morg. They need to give her a Visual Update before giving her more skins cause she's so damn dated.

Also that pot in the middle better be Illaoi's Idol ... THE DEAMON GNAR IS A MISDIRECT!

clemenx

Banned
You can't really "just dodge" Aurelion's stars forever.

And even if you do, they're still are free waveclear for him whereas you can't spam early as Xerath so you will be 100% pushed.

Reivaxe

I think Riot is nerfing AS because they see that he could possibly be VERY oppressive vs many ranged champs. I think the best champs to take against him are mobile champs that can get around him.

I think Riot is nerfing AS because they see that he could possibly be VERY oppressive vs many ranged champs. I think the best champs to take against him are mobile champs that can get around him.
They nerfed him because if you were good with him he was the best mid laner in the game bar none

zkylon

zkylewd
why would xerath be bad against aurelion? his abilities have way more range than aurelion's stars, if you just dodge his skillshot you should be fine.
xerath has really shitty early waveclear and will get pushed to turret and shut down while aurelion just roams the map

iModem

Banned
are you planning on doing these for other champs or is your focus just leona?

I am working through the details of a pending sponsorship with an esports site and doing some more series for other champions. However, my focus right now is on Leona and I have 15-20 episodes planned for her so she's my focus for atleast the next month. Who would you like to see? I was thinking of doing Nami next!

zkylon

zkylewd
rito considering shiting from position select to position preference

CtjaXneUAAALV-3.jpg

basically you have high chance of getting #1 and #2, but also there's chance you'll get #3 or #4, and none of #5

CtjaXneUAAALV-3.jpg

basically you have high chance of getting #1 and #2, but also there's chance you'll get #3 or #4, and none of #5

Can't wait for everyone to putting Support as their 'Not preferred' position

And them enabling auto-fill anyways

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Aye, got my first level 3 with Miss Fortune. Cait and Irelia should soon follow.

clemenx

Banned
Yeah, I bet people may not prefer support but a lot of people can do it if needed.

Then there's people like me who wouldn't touch jungle with a 10-foot pole.

drawkcaB

CtjaXneUAAALV-3.jpg

Can't help but think this will fuck me over even more as a jungle/support picker.

Top Bottom