• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
Dang hope everyones alright
yeah they're all ok, thanks

crash was pretty serious (guy rammed my dad's gf car into the next car) but thankfully no one was hurt. we decided to give my baby bro his christmas presents early since spending a day in the hospital isn't probably his favorite thing heh

he went bananas when he saw his own x-rays, he was like OMG IM A SKELETON

but really scary shit tho, that's a call you don't ever want to get

still 3 spots left on the Christmas list. Once everyone is accounted for I'll dole out later.
Heya! What Christmas list? Can I get my name on?
yeah they're all ok, thanks

crash was pretty serious (guy rammed my dad's gf car into the next car) but thankfully no one was hurt

really scary shit tho, that's a call you don't want to ever get
Damn. That is definitely scary. Glad they're all right.

zkylon

zkylewd
FXjQFyL.png

why do i have 4 fucking morgana skins -___-

50 Minute Poro King game. I've never had a game so close. I was ready to quit 10 minutes in because of how much we were getting wrecked. They steamrolled to our inhib, but we eventually started holding them off. Then slowly we started gaining an inch at a time, slowly creeping our way across the map back to their base. There was a fight towards the end where it came down to Miss Fortune and Teemo, and they killed each other. So we all sat for 50 seconds waiting to respawn....There were too many crazy plays to remember, but damn was this a good one:

PoroGame_zpst2cc01id.png

Top Bottom