• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Nev

Banned
You know when you have Yasuos top/mid in your team and they go 2/12? Well I had an enemy Yasuo SUPPORT who made our Vayne go 3/16.

I'm done with this fucking crap pool of boosted monkeys.

DeLUX Jam is easily the worst thing to happen to League of Legends other than the day Yasuo released.

Worst?
POJEyb.gif

drawkcaB

Jungle used to be like, you can have more impact, but at the cost of gold and exp.

Now it's like, you can have more impact. No cost though.

Bingo. And that's how I liked it.

Any rate, the super secret champions for the mystery skin/champ contest was...

GNAR!

So the three winners are:

Envelope (Fiddlesticks)
Blackwind (Gangplank)
Dimb (Hecarim)

Just reply to this post and gimme your IGNs and whether your want a mystery champ or mystery skin.

Something needs to be done with Illaweeee's ult.

There's just so much damage coming out of it. Maybe buff some other skills to compensate but you can still get destroyed by a 0/5 illa with her ult.

Damn, didn't expect to hear Illaoi whining on gaf :eek:

As some one who basically plays so much Illaoi I've unlearned damn near every champ I use to be good at after rewiring my brain to think the Illaoi way (as in, I use to basically main champs like Diana and Trundle, knowing all the match ups and power spikes and shit ... but the best I can do with Diana now is go 5/7 for most the game and get carried by a 26/6 Jinx. After Illaoi I'm only comfortable with Vel and Sion AKA huge AOE champs that I played before learning her) I must say ... you're completely wrong.

Illaoi suffers from the fact that most of her out plays are really just people outplaying them self and her just taking advantage of it. She's counter engage in all it's glory. Which is AWESOME but it also SUCKS because it requires your enemy to be dumb enough to put themselves in a position for you to capitalize on their foolishness.

Knowledge of this can turn my fun "Illaoi vs Darius" lane (AKA "play like a bitch til 6 then kill him repeatedly" lane for Illaoi) into a ... "Damn, I can ALMOST kill him but he runs away before I can get my last hit in (>_>)/ Damn, he wont fight me and just TPs bot and runs around other lanes instead/ Guess I'll just take top tower and hope no one with hard CC notices that I'm over extended AF. Wish I could TP into a lane and fight ... but if I did I'd be fucking useless (>_>)" game.

Champs like Fiora and Yas and Jax and Ireilia are like Tigers and Lions ... if you're alone and you see them late game you're at their mercy. Illaoi and her Illaoi power zone, no matter how fed she is, is like a wood chipper. You can sit in the same room as a wood chipper and be fine. But if you try to put your hands inside of that wood chipper you're gonna fcking regret it. Even if it's an ol rusty 0/5 wood chipper, if it can stay on long enuff it will make you fucking regret sticking your hand in there.

I actually want Illaoi's Q to have a SLOW! A good .5 slow that rewards her for landing a highly telegraphed attack by giving her a better chance to land her E. Every other Juggernaut has some kinda reliable CC to help them land their shit ... Illaoi deserves one to >_>

Calvero

Banned

GNAR!

Envelope (Fiddlesticks)
Blackwind (Gangplank)
Dimb (Hecarim)

Just reply to this post and gimme your IGNs and whether your want a mystery champ or mystery skin.

Hello yes this is envelope. Ign is NaotaFakuza.

GNAR!

Envelope (Fiddlesticks)
Blackwind (Gangplank)
Dimb (Hecarim)

Niiiiice!!!

IGN is: MoonToonEx
Mystery Skin please :D

Kalentan

Anyone got tips for Karma mid?

Cause I feel like I'm doing a lot worse with her lately. Did they nerf her or just buff every other mid?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

GNAR!

Envelope (Fiddlesticks)
Blackwind (Gangplank)
Dimb (Hecarim)

Oh, neat. Merry Christmas LeagueGAF. My IGN is "soda cop" and the mystery skin is the appealing option.

zkylon

zkylewd
lol_merry_christmas_2016_by_chanseven-dass8ed.png

not sure what the comic is about but last panel is the jist of it lol

merry christmas, folks

(even tho my christmas this year is kind of shitty cos my dad, his gf and my baby bro got in a car crash and today was a scary as shit day)

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

GNAR!

Envelope (Fiddlesticks)
Blackwind (Gangplank)
Dimb (Hecarim)

Awesome! In-game is Envelaap, I'll take that juicy mystery skin.

Xeilyn

While we're in this time of giving ill gladly give away a mystery skin to someone on EUW, no lurkers

first to quote gets it

EDIT: Oh you have to be friends for a day before gifting? Bleh thats no fun

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Merry Christmas, you get to be my friend for a day then you get a skin to make the suffering worth it

feel free to send a friend request (same username as in gaf)

i don't think you clearly understand who will be doing the suffering in this relationship, though.

Top Bottom