• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Just played against a lucian and a vel who destroyed us at bot. Really, they must be Gold players or something because everything they did had a meaning and connected every skillshot.

And I realised that playing Thresh against better people is just heartbreaking. I must have missed 70% of my hook.
With that matchup you should focus Vel first. He has long cooldowns early on, and has pretty bad peel/escape compared to Lucian. Much easier to catch him, especially with how squishy he is. Ram him early before he hits 6.

Jezan

I'm a few pages late but thank you for the tips and answers guys :)

Another fast questions, hope I'm not being annoying, for Vel'Koz items what would be the best combination to get burst and CDR. I mostly go first for the Book (the purple one), sorry I don't remember the names,I play in LAN and I'm not sure if the names are the same. Then the Hay of Rabadon (?) and then the CDR boots, the last three items I always chose depending on the situation, sometimes build defense, more power or even attack speed (taking down towers with other playera not meant to do that because the ADC is lost).

Thank you.
I will keep practicing with him before moving ro other characters.

Newt

Yeah bullshit.

Take a picture of the gtx 1080 (can be inside the case) with a piece of paper that says "Ghost on Battle.net" beside it.

faridmon

With that matchup you should focus Vel first. He has long cooldowns early on, and has pretty peel/escape compared to Lucian. Much easier to catch him, especially with how squishy he is. Ram him early before he hits 6.

Thanks for this, will keep in mind next time I see Vel supp

I never played against him, so it was a difficult match up

I just opened a few winter boxes I had pending (I think they were the no batteries included or something like that)

saJhhDu.png

Now to collect all that sweet orange essence... (I don't own any of these skins luckily)

Thanks for this, will keep in mind next time I see Vel supp

I never played against him, so it was a difficult match up
Yep. Good luck. Vel poke is annoying. But if he misses his Q to slow, or E to knock you away, he is pretty screwed once you get in his face. Also, I realized I missed a word:

"...and has pretty bad peel/escape compared to Lucian"

Sorry Newt and Ghost. I was missing everything that game, and taking everything to the face like I wanted it. It didn't help that I tried staying with Riven a few times mid-game so I could have a tank to be by, and she abandoned my ass twice. I got slightly tilted then . . .

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm a few pages late but thank you for the tips and answers guys :)

Another fast questions, hope I'm not being annoying, for Vel'Koz items what would be the best combination to get burst and CDR. I mostly go first for the Book (the purple one), sorry I don't remember the names,I play in LAN and I'm not sure if the names are the same. Then the Hay of Rabadon (?) and then the CDR boots, the last three items I always chose depending on the situation, sometimes build defense, more power or even attack speed (taking down towers with other playera not meant to do that because the ADC is lost).

Thank you.
I will keep practicing with him before moving ro other characters.
morellos, lucidity and cdr runes for 40% cdr is good

if you need to buy zhonyas you can skip lucidity for sorcerer shoes

then i think ludens echo is probably better as a quick item rather than rabbadons, after that you get rabbadon and void staff and you can round that out with like a zhonyas or rylais depending on what you need

Well, sunofabitch.
well at least someone knew the workaround!

This gave me the shivers. Good Leblanc players are a scary thing to behold.

Any tips on what to build on her? Because I'm thinking of getting her next.
like build?

seriously it's like morellos into whatever, no matter what you build you can just combo 100-0 other mid post-6

abyssal, zhonyas, ludens echo, it's all good :p

she's kind of really op

zkylon

zkylewd

this was cute

Its all about her E and W.
?

w is kinda crappy i'd say

double auto reset on q on like a super short cd is super strong, and e is also really short cd

she also has like ridiculous mana costs, makes a lot of sense for riot to be nerfing those soon

she is very fun to play tho

TheOddOne

like build?

seriously it's like morellos into whatever, no matter what you build you can just combo 100-0 other mid post-6

abyssal, zhonyas, ludens echo, it's all good :p

she's kind of really op
Thanks.

Same builds I do for Ahri, Ekko, Syndra etc. So I'll be fine.

zkylon

zkylewd
http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2016/12/making-the-ultimate-lux-login/

interesting article, tho they keep talking about how they made lux feel like lux while in actuality she looks like an entirely different person

it's a pretty drawing but it's not lux

Riot really nailed how Camille feels. Everything about her is so snappy and smooth.
her e is very fun to use

Hopefully we get some juicy stuff on the next pbe patch because I'm jonesing

it'll be a while, rito's on vacation

Thanks.

Same builds I do for Ahri, Ekko, Syndra etc. So I'll be fine.
yeah, pretty much

It's not a videogame Christmas webcomic without two girls kissing.

it's only page 1!

faridmon

Yeah, you guys were right, Playing Normal is completely different from ranked. I am playing against way better people than me and I am having tough time. Hopefully this improves me as a player and by the time I go back to ranked, I can climb easier.

i wonder what rank i would be if i played ranked

in normals it seems like i'm always playing with/against gold players, with the occasional platinum.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
While we wait for 10 bans to arrive so yasuo, riven, vayne, rengar et al are never, ever played again in ranked there needs to be a separate queue for these yasuo mains.

ay another yasuo main

we banned yasuo and riven so he and his shitty premade dodged bwahahaha

While we wait for 10 bans to arrive so yasuo, riven, vayne, rengar et al are never, ever played again in ranked there needs to be a separate queue for these yasuo mains.

ay another yasuo main

we banned yasuo and riven so he and his shitty premade dodged bwahahaha

i'm a yasuo main and you make me sad

what if fizz was banned in every ranked game you played?

faridmon

FUCK CAMMILE

Seriously she is broken. Slow, knockout, shield, mobility, aoe, slow, tank, trued dmg, broken ult. What kit doesn't she have?

The fact that Morgana's shield doesn't nullify her ult makes here even more bullshit.

Rito pls

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry

i haven't even played fizz in a while tho

but if i wanted and he got banned i have tons of other (non feast-or-famine) champions that i can play, and play well and not seem like a spy from the enemy team that makes the game essentially a 4v6

unlike yasuo mains ( ^ :

zkylon

zkylewd

but fizz doesn't ruin your every ranked game like yasuo does :I

FUCK CAMMILE

Seriously she is broken. Slow, knockout, shield, mobility, aoe, slow, tank, trued dmg, broken ult. What kit doesn't she have?

The fact that Morgana's shield doesn't nullify her ult makes here even more bullshit.

Rito pls
with proper cooldowns she'll be ok, ppl whining about her true dmg is dumb

Top Bottom