• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

mcz117chief

Anyone liking the new client? I like the slick look of it, but some of these labels for sections confuse the shite out of me. I just spent forever looking for runes.

I hate how it is impossible (or at least I think) to mod it now and how the lobby is lost after every game so you need to re-invite everyone.

I see you shitposting on Soha's Giant Bomb list, faridmon

C0tbtTYVEAA1uGS.jpg:large

The chat window needs some tweaks like show your friends chat on the normal dialogue box in a different color like some sort of whisper.

I always ignore the little box of chat with a tiny icon showing someone send you a msg.

I dont get why the client show the summoner rift map and your role at the start of the champ select then just take it out and return to a normal champ select. feels like that information is pointless.

?

w is kinda crappy i'd say

double auto reset on q on like a super short cd is super strong, and e is also really short cd

she also has like ridiculous mana costs, makes a lot of sense for riot to be nerfing those soon

she is very fun to play tho

W is for engage running enemies and healing, I found it better than Illaoi Q because you can cast W while moving and a secure healing because your enemy will try run away or try to attack you aggroing your minions in the procces and just unleash Q or run away with E, useful for jungle ganks and piss off nasus.

faridmon

I am still using the old client. I guess the fact that its still at Beta phase means that it will still have its share of problems, hopefully they iron that out sooner than later.

Hope they keep in mind that some of us's computer is not powerful.

so you guys don't like yasuo because the yasuos in your games always feed

why should I feel bad for being a yasuo main if I never play ranked and do well in most of my matches as him?

why should I feel bad for being a yasuo main if I never play ranked and do well in most of my matches as him?

On my personal experience a well feed Yasuo starts to believe he can solo everything and became annoying rather than being helpful. Stops pushing, starts roaming and get killed easily because he was 1vs5 so everyone have to follow him .

Ah feeding yasou is just a lost hope , most of the times he cant recover and starts complaining of how much we are not a team and let him die since he can no longer farm or do something useful the rest of the match

Quonny

Talon is busted in 3v3.

As in, he doesn't work. He can't go over any wall except the spider pit and the tiny islands near the second tower. His E is basically useless.

Costy, fix this. My 3v3 experience!

faridmon

Does Vayne top work? Keep seeing players picking her there. I guess she counters Garen, but I can imagine fast top players to destroy her.

From experience, Yasuo players tend to be assholes with little patience and respect. They either tend to do well, and be complacent, lose the game for team. Or start badly, can't farm, start complaining and lose the game for the team.

Of course there are exceptions, but majority of Yasuo players are brats.

zkylon

zkylewd
Anyone liking the new client? I like the slick look of it, but some of these labels for sections confuse the shite out of me. I just spent forever looking for runes.
it's a mixed bag, functionality and performance wise is a step down but it looks really slick and is clearly a means to an end that hopefully will make room for great new stuff

but it is really laggy for pretty much every button press, i don't find it any more intuitive than before (in some cases less), it has weird shit like masteries covering up your entire window during champ select, and at least in the spanish version it's got localization broken everywhere

basically right now it sucks but it won't suck in the future so i put up with it. it's also pretty and i like pretty things

I think her stats is just too dumb.

Maybe remove her slow and make her less tanky.
they might be hitting base stats, idk

i mostly think her cooldowns are ridiculous since q is pretty much always up and e is really short cd for what it does

I see you shitposting on Soha's Giant Bomb list, faridmon

C0tbtTYVEAA1uGS.jpg:large

lmao

W is for engage running enemies and healing, I found it better than Illaoi Q because you can cast W while moving and a secure healing because your enemy will try run away or try to attack you aggroing your minions in the procces and just unleash Q or run away with E, useful for jungle ganks and piss off nasus.
w is a decent one point wonder but that's what it is. her q and e are what's crazy imo, and probably her passive too, idk

it's hard to know what's op about her cos every spell is like 2 paragraphs long

you shouldn't have a problem then cos ppl can't ban him on normals?

Covered like a basic Caitlyn VOD, might be helpful for people trying to get into ADC or w/e. Mic quality not the best, tell me what you guys think, if you guys want more, if I should never do something like this ever again etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmPCTQ9jVko&feature=youtu.be

Put a sock over your mic, or something foamy. I think even a little plastic bag should work(like the shit you put your crackers in). Good stuff on early game and adc style in general, but the background noise is a bit much @_@

edit-cut a piece of your sock or underwear and tape it over your mic

Covered like a basic Caitlyn VOD, might be helpful for people trying to get into ADC or w/e. Mic quality not the best, tell me what you guys think, if you guys want more, if I should never do something like this ever again etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmPCTQ9jVko&feature=youtu.be

there's some awful background noise being picked up by your microphone, and you're kind of quiet

these videos aren't really worth making if your mic quality isn't up to snuff as there are a metric assload of league tutorial videos on youtube made by people with proper recording setups.

your explanation of the stuff that happened throughout the match was good though

Newt

Put a sock over your mic, or something foamy. I think even a little plastic bag should work(like the shit you put your crackers in). Good stuff on early game and adc style in general, but the background noise is a bit much @_@

edit-cut a piece of your sock or underwear and tape it over your mic
Lol sounds a bit ghetto but i'll try it.

Top Bottom