• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

52d159fc26549008917f53af189050fee80b314b_hq.jpg

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEAAAALLL

zkylon

zkylewd
i think my last two loot drops were karma and taric lol

which to me is actually better than getting a skin cos it's more blue essence to cash in

skins i got plenty, but i got shit for essence

zkylon

zkylewd
lol

if i cared that much about champ ranks i could always just buy essence with the champion coin things, you're not trolling me ghost

Autofill is slowly killing my will to bot lane. I don't even give a shit about getting autofilled but boy do I love being paired up in a lane with someone that has never played support in their life.

Autofill is slowly killing my will to bot lane. I don't even give a shit about getting autofilled but boy do I love being paired up in a lane with someone that is and has never played support in their life.

"I'm gonna go morgana ignite against their level 1 dive comp. surely ignite will save us."
*Misses every snare ever*
*Doesn't even use Ignite*
*Just sucks*

"Well this is how pros play her"

Yesteday I got paired with a karma player who didnt used his R, didnt talk about it and just tried to roam jungle in every lane. he died around 11 times before min 12

zkylon

zkylewd
i still don't understand why autofill is there, i haven't noticed any improvement in queue times, matchmaking quality or role priority

i can see it being necessary at high elo but i don't know about us 99%

Talents

Banned
I haven't noticed any queue time improvements either, especially because majority of the lobbies get dodged when someone gets filled.

Queue times have gotten worse since the changes form Dynamic. Even picking Support/AF my queue times are never less than 90 seconds, whereas before, they were <20s.

Newt

I kinda like getting autofilled support. For a single match, I actually get to enjoy the game.

edit: playing with a yasuo rip me

Started playing again.

Feels like the game's become more trolly than i remember.
Maybe it's cause of normals? I don't remember normals being this trolly but could be ...

Nekofrog

Banned
Ziggs bot could become a thing. If it does it makes me a prophet

or is just a cheese pick that is working well in challenger right now because it gets tower before first recall

Ziggs bot could become a thing. If it does it makes me a prophet

or is just a cheese pick that is working well in challenger right now because it gets tower before first recall
High elo players have been picking all sorts of trolly shit when they get filled as ADC. But yeah, Ziggs seems hella annoying right now, either by people picking him bot or mid lane and roaming at 6 for free first turret dives. 4 man the enemy bot and you get it no matter how much damage you've done to the tower prior, it seems so busted.

Ryze is fucking legit busted, his root needs to be a skill shot.

Why can he root you for 10K years and just roll face on you as you helplessly try to land your skill shots as he runs around you at fucking 10k Movement speed???

drawkcaB

I don't see the problem at all with Ziggs support provided the player is still fulfilling the core responsibilities of the role.

Ziggs has had ~50% win rate as a support going back mid-season 6, but I was hesitant to put faith behind those numbers since the play rate was extremely low.

He can poke, good zoning, reasonable mana costs, has some decent though not fantastic ways to protect his carry (W and E), can smash towers, can assist from a long range, and can use the Liandry's + Rylais combo reasonably well.

Hell, if playing Ziggs support let's me play Ziggs I'll give it a try.

Kenai

Haven't played Ziggs supp in a long time, but I feel like he has the same issues every other AP mid without hard CC does as supp in that he looks great when snowballing but if you don't snowball you'll in far worse shape than a traditional supp would be. His Q and ult would be pretty meh without AP behind em by ~15 min.

Out auto filled into support just now. Went 3/2/21 as Sion.

First time playing support in like a year. Played it like how I wished my supports would play when I use to ADC.

maybe I should start JG to, see if I can get results from playing how I wished my Jg would play.

Ryze is fucking legit busted, his root needs to be a skill shot.

Why can he root you for 10K years and just roll face on you as you helplessly try to land your skill shots as he runs around you at fucking 10k Movement speed???

lol? permaroot ryze has been gone for like a year now lol

lol? permaroot ryze has been gone for lime a year now lol

Didn't say it was a permaroot, just that the root is long enough to allow him to bust his kit's load all over you and run which ever way he wants with fuck tons of movement speed. If it's so strong I don't see why it's a point an click spell instead of a skill shot given Riot's love for balancing power with draw backs in the form of skill shots.

Til his next rework I'll just be happy that I very rarely see him these days.

Didn't say it was a permaroot, just that the root is long enough to allow him to bust his kit's load all over you and run which ever way he wants with fuck tons of movement speed. If it's so strong I don't see why it's a point an click spell instead of a skill shot given Riot's love for balancing power with draw backs in the form of skill shots.

Til his next rework I'll just be happy that I very rarely see him these days.
1 second root = 10k years gotcha.

1 second root = 10k years gotcha.
Pretty sure it's 2 secs when you have flux on you unless there's a recent nerf I haven't heard of.

Felt too damn long for a point and click spell regardless.
I guess you didnt get hit by Morgana Q

That's the thing, I feel like her Q is fair BECAUSE I can dodge it. It's a major part of her kit, it can be minion blocked and when I get hit it's normally a "Fuck, I fucked up :eek:" moment.

Not a "Fuck, I can't farm in minions cause of this flux stuff and this fucker just charged at me with fucko tons of movement speed. Now I'm rooted and I have to eat a trade not in my favor cause he can dodge like Neo in the Matrix?! :mad:".

the 2 second root is terrible. the real power of the new ryze is his relentless pushing power and how impossible it is to duel him under pretty much any circumstance since EQ does 200 dmg at level 1 for each spell.

Top Bottom