• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

cMWalaa.gif

Submit your rosters over DM when you have it sorted so I can make shitty doodle fight cards

I want to see all the dirty deals people make

Also maybe get a sub in case someone can't make it

Submit your rosters over DM when you have it sorted so I can make shitty doodle fight cards

I want to see all the dirty deals people make

Also maybe get a sub in case someone can't make it

fuck I have to make a roster

and yeh, my preferred days would be tuesday/wednesday/thursday since those days I tend to be free 24/7~

I need Ioki to respond, but the likelihood is low since I am a Euro person and I gotta be back in work on Tuesday so it needs to happen this weekend

it can be either Saturday or Sunday. Seems like Saturday is better as long as Ioki is cool with it

god dammit people

ok so it seems like the only potentially limiting factor for Sunday is what time Breezy finishes work at

Breezy let me know. let's provisionally schedule for Sunday though. Head home sick if you have to Breezy

Newt

We should play Heroes some time Breezy. I can't say I like the game, but maybe you can show me whats appealing about it.

what rank is required

no rank required

obviously people will want to stack their team tho

however, you could make a case if you are a lower rank by offering something the team needs or if you're a potent onetrick

crucially, if people want to win they will need to research their gaffers and potentially break allegiances in the name of victory

blood will be spilled

plat 5, but i just hit plat then play 3v3

wait what team is breezy on

i want to support the shill

Your on my team

So we have:
Imodem
Me
Calvero
You

Actually Stone Ocean I need some JoJo on my team where you at

Since i have surpassed League if we win, I will mystery gift my team skins with the prize money.

Top Bottom