• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Newt

Yeah, I guess that's true.

Anyways, Ioki I still have hand out if you want to start over. We can be the greatest of friends I'm sure.

if winning game = ray of sunshine
and losing game = prick

then you = two-faced

that's not how that works.

2-faced implies acting one way in someone's face when you really want to act differently...and doing so when said person/persons are not around. The universal example being talking shit behind someone's back when they would have otherwise not appreciated it and were under the impression you were a friend.

What you describe is simply being a bad loser. Many people are bad losers or have bad days in which they act like bad losers.

iModem

Banned
Yeah, I guess that's true.

Anyways, Ioki I still have hand out if you want to start over. We can be the greatest of friends I'm sure.

You say this as if we're in an argument or something. You're just not the type of person I would ever willingly be around. We didn't "get off on the wrong foot", I just don't like you.

Newt

You say this as if we're in an argument or something. You're just not the type of person I would ever willingly be around. We didn't "get off on the wrong foot", I just don't like you.
Seems to me like you're the toxic one. Not letting a few snazzy comments go.

Leezard

The one thing I got from this was that iModem is ioki.

I recognize your name on reddit and read your posts every now and then, cool stuff.

Calvero

Banned
take it to pms guys, it looks like we're going into the bannable terrain like the last time people in this OT didn't like each other

i know who the team captains will be for the next inhouse

will ioki dick newt in lane as revenge, or will newt keep getting away with it?

i can see it now.

the series is tied at one apiece. the final inhouse is a nemesis draft style. all looks lost for ioki, when suddenly he has the opportunity to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, for a new challenger has entered the fray. immediately ioki knows what he must do.

the summoners enter their respective discord channels, when newt realises that it's all over

newt looks at the chat as players filter into the lobby. he lets out a scream of agony, as he sees who ioki has picked to be newt's final team mate:

SummonsInTrouble entered the room

I request a spot on Newt's team.

You know what's fun? Winning.

If only more people understood this. There is nothing fun about losing. There can be some hilarious individual moments in a loss, but the experience of being ground into pulp is not fun and cannot be fun for anyone who seriously claims they enjoy competitive endeavors. As a former track and basketball player in HS and College, I never understand the players in a PvP game that intentionally throw, feed, or pick something they know they can't play in ranked.

holy shit can we actually do this though?

Organise an inhouse and get them to recruit their members for games 1 and 2, and if there's a game 3 tiebreaker it's nemesis draft?

I'll give RP to the winners

We can also stream it

this is a great idea guys

Calvero

Banned

Organise an inhouse and get them to recruit their members for games 1 and 2, and if there's a game 3 tiebreaker it's nemesis draft?

We can also stream it

everybody stopped reading there and is looking for where to sign up

We can also stream it

I will join if this happens

you will get breezy

iModem

Banned
This sounds fun and all, but I only do non-ranked games on Sunday. I'm streaming/practicing every other day. And I don't know any of you guys, if someone else could set up fair teams I'm always up for euthanizing a flamer.

This sounds fun and all, but I only do non-ranked games on Sunday. I'm streaming/practicing every other day. And I don't know any of you guys, if someone else could set up fair teams I'm always up for euthanizing a flamer.

Out of context this sounds insanely homophobic lol

Quonny

nah, we wont get locked

afterall, the dota 2 ot doesn't talk about dota 2 90% of the time during patch lulls and they're still kicking

Alright fuck it. This Sunday. Team Breezy + ioki vs Team Newt.

7 PM Eastern

Recruit your team. Bo3. If it goes to a tiebreaker it's nemesis draft and blind pick

Let's do it.

Each member of the winning team gets 2000 RP

i changed my mind

teamtoxiasflame

actually ill do a coin flip

heads toxiasflame tails noflamerino

rip
d1164a1f47d51b3d75cebdc550ca237b.png

Top Bottom