• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

TheFlow

Banned
That's the good stuff. Once I got a new computer two years ago I've been running the game on a stable 144fps. Using a 100Hz+ monitor feels great.

this is what I am running on. 144hz monitor at 144 fps. blitz.

bad news is I am 1080 so it means nothing. still looks amazing though

Leezard

this is what I am running on. 144hz monitor at 144 fps. blitz.

bad news is I am 1080 so it means nothing. still looks amazing though

I'm running it at 1080p as well. I think the increased framerate is more meaningful than increased resolution for games like League.

Leezard

My next serious monitor purchase will have to be with Gsync as well. I just bought a cheap 60Hz monitor just to have a second screen.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I got my monitor as a $13 pricing error from Wal-Mart and have a hard time justifying upgrading...

I got my monitor as a $13 pricing error from Wal-Mart and have a hard time justifying upgrading...

I mean if you need a justification you could just say that you barely spent any money on your current monitor so it's not like it's a huge loss to get rid of that monitor for a new one. Or you might be rotating it to a second monitor if you don't have one or something. 2 monitors is the MVP of computer-based productivity.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think yorick's gonna be really interesting to see cos they gotta figure out unit control in a way that feels different from like azir and zyra and heimer and malz but they also don't wanna introduce complicated unit select switching like in doto

and warwick is also gonna be interesting cos basically you they to make a champion from scratch

this ryze rework seems kind of op but maybe more balanceable than the the previous one just because his skill curve seems a lot more even. and it feels like they injected him with some very much needed decisionmaking in his new ult which would hopefully make him a bit less statcheck-y. the combos i'm not super sold on because it feels like something that can be optimized (e+w+q(q buff)+e+q forever?) but eh, we'll see

If WW played similar to Fenrir (Smite) I would cry. Lol I really love the way that wolf plays, I felt that's how WW should have played. :p

I dunno, but I look forward to Warwick.

jerd

If WW played similar to Fenrir (Smite) I would cry. Lol I really love the way that wolf plays, I felt that's how WW should have played. :p

I dunno, but I look forward to Warwick.

If any kit from smite were put into league they would be insanely broken. It's just a completely different game

Warwick should play like Illidan from Heroes of the Storm

Have a huge targeted leap that slows an enemy by 90% until it's complete
Then a dash skillshot
A move that lets him evade everything for 3 seconds
And his ultimate is a semi-global 2 second stun
His passive is 30% lifesteal and each autoattack reduce all of his cooldowns by 1 second

He wouldn't be broken. it would be an evolution of League.

zkylon

zkylewd
not sure about those other game champions but i think the question of "what is warwick" probably begs asking

like, is he a drain tank? is he an assassin thing? is he a counter to mobility? is he attack speed based? is he a jungler or a laner? what about him should be kept?

i kind of feel like nothing's off the table with him cos like i'm not sure if warwick has a big following for any particular attribute other than being randomly op and just easy to play

like i feel like ppl are fond of him being a drain tank but i'm not sure if he's ever been that in a more elaborate way than he's just randomly unkillable because this patch favored him

i think him being a drain tank would be ok since the more feral hunter beast angle is already covered by rengar and there's already enough overlap between the two

A Fiora buff? The fuck?

feelsgoodman

Fiora_Splash_5.jpg

Quonny

Pool party skins are so boring, except ones like Zac where it's not just generic-bathing-suit-and-pool-toys.

also lol they made her face more attractive

Pool party skins are so boring, except ones like Zac where it's not just generic-bathing-suit-and-pool-toys.

no you see

sex sells

that thigh gap for fiora isn't going to fund itself

the more I look at the splash art, the more disturbing how thin her legs are and how huge of a gap that is

Quonny

I can't tell if garen is happy fio won or yelling at darius for talking to his waifu
Trynd hit on Fiora, got smacked and broke his noodle, Darius got caught up in the scuffle but wasn't involved, he was just talking to Kata. Garen saw Darius get hit and cheered because Darius is creepin' on his honey.

Nekofrog

Banned
You don't have a drop that big without it being your fault in specific ways. Try to figure out what you were doing or not doing in game to avoid that kind of loss streak

faridmon

first step is to admit you suck. go from there.

check
Stop playing ranked. Have fun in normals. Go back into ranked not already tilted.

I don't know, I don't like playing normals when there nothing at stake.

You don't have a drop that big without it being your fault in specific ways. Try to figure out what you were doing or not doing in game to avoid that kind of loss streak

Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I have started warding more, but I think my problem is roaming.

Trynd hit on Fiora, got smacked and broke his noodle, Darius got caught up in the scuffle but wasn't involved, he was just talking to Kata. Garen saw Darius get hit and cheered because Darius is creepin' on his honey.

Why would Tryndamere hit on Fiora when he has his waifu?

Top Bottom