• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

Pendas

Banned
the important thing is that these swimsuit skins are for all the wrong champions hmpf

pool party had a year off

they could've done one mage you know

like put beach balls on any of my champions

i only like ball champions anyways

League will never have pool party skins for women because they afraid of the backlash they'll get if they release a Bikini Skin. Notice how all the Pool Party characters are Males / Creatures / Yordles. The only exception is Leona, but they got around that by giving her a one piece that's thematic to her armor.

League will never have pool party skins for women because they afraid of the backlash they'll get if they release a Bikini Skin. Notice how all the Pool Party characters are Males / Creatures / Yordles. The only exception is Leona, but they got around that by giving her a one piece that's thematic to her armor.

I'm confused. Are you not counting the pool party miss fortune and pool party fiora skins that are on the PBE right now? They're wearing bikini tops.

Quick Edit: Fiora definitely is. I"m not sure about MF anymore.

zkylon

zkylewd
Damn that lulu buff seems really good
it's kind of a split buff cos the dmg nerf is pretty serious (30% less dmg? at least they could've made it minions only :T)

Ranked teams is up in EUW.
is that for all elos or just diamond?

well....

yeah

rito just sucks for not giving me what i deserve more than anyone

Waiting on Pool Party Ori though.
yip yip yip

any of my champions + bikini + beach ball

s'all i'm asking

faridmon

WHAT THE FUCK

Volibear is already too annoying to play against as his dmg is insane for a tanky chap, now he is getting a buff?

Fuck this shit

zkylon

zkylewd
premade_emblems_publishing_3.jpg

omg the compression on this thing is killing me

rito cmon

Something I'd like to be added-

Audio Callouts

Like, when you ping dragon, your character should say(That your whole team can hear) 'Lets do dragon'. Heroes of the Storm has it and it's pretty nice. It saves time having to look at the map or the chat box to figure out what your teammate pinged. (Granted there would be a cooldown so your character doesn't spam it) but it would be a nice touch~

zkylon

zkylewd
Something I'd like to be added-

Audio Callouts

Like, when you ping dragon, your character should say(That your whole team can hear) 'Lets do dragon'. Heroes of the Storm has it and it's pretty nice. It saves time having to look at the map or the chat box to figure out what your teammate pinged. (Granted there would be a cooldown so your character doesn't spam it) but it would be a nice touch~
definitely

they could add it like on new champions first, then slowly add it to older champions

specially if instead of "let's do dragon" it's like an in-character line

Newt

I dunno if it's the summer heat, but I can't even run league at 30 fps recently.

I definitely need a new computer.

My games start off with me getting between 23 to 30 fps, but usually I hover around 18 to 25. There are times where I can get as low as 5 during teamfights. Every game is a gamble.

Can't wait to hit Diamond + after I break free from this nonsense.

Newt

My games start off with me getting between 23 to 30 fps, but usually I hover around 18 to 25. There are times where I can get as low as 5 during teamfights. Every game is a gamble.

Can't wait to hit Diamond + after I break free from this nonsense.
Can't wait to hit Master + after I break free from this nonsense kappa.

I can do that but it doesn't matter that much when you only have 60 hz screen right?

Edit: I hit diamond playing at 18-25 fps. 8 ping tho.
only internet cafe near my area and I didn't have a pc/laptop at the time.

Yeah if you don't have the monitor for it you won't see it~

Newt

woah newt really did drop down to Plat 4. ouch
Two weeks ago I dropped down to plat 5 and rose back to d5. Lets see if I can beat that record.

But seriously, it's really difficult to be playing sub 30 fps. Canada is being a shitty country and not giving me my -30 oC temperatures back.

TheFlow

Banned
Two weeks ago I dropped down to plat 5 and rose back to d5. Lets see if I can beat that record.

But seriously, it's really difficult to be playing sub 30 fps. Canada is being a shitty country and not giving me my -30 oC temperatures back.

damnnn I would stop playing at sub 30 fps. not worth it.

You know what's worse than someone toxic on your team? People trying to argue with him. So dumb...

The only time I ever respond to toxic players is if they say things that are mad false. I once had a dude AFK farm and threaten to run it down mid because our bot lane was "feeding" even thought the ADC and Support only had one death each. When I see stuff like that I can't help but ask them for their reasoning.

TheFlow

Banned
just played with the worst soraka support. this patch is making people play healer supports but they don't know how to play them right.

Top Bottom