• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT12| No more Lyte, just darkness.

zkylon

zkylewd
chest thing might be a server thing, i've gotten s ranks with no chest only for that chest to be unlocked a day later

it happens, no biggie

Everyone already has a choice in how the game will shape up, that's why bans aren't given to first/second picks because they get pick advantage.

More bans will not make the game more interesting, it will make it more boring. Why try finding ways to deal with certain champions if you can always just ban them? Sure, this doesn't apply to every case - lolkindred - but with more bans it's a no brainer. People shouldn't have bans to waste on pet peeves with no risk of letting powerful stuff go through. On the same note, removing the ability to force certain bans so you can get certain picks because you can just ban everything would make some champions completely unplayable. It's really easy to go "lol fuck yasuo" until your favorite champion gets in the meta and you can never pick it for months.
well said

What's the point of chests regenerating after 6 days then if you can only earn 4 of them a month?
it's one every 6 days, the month was just a general thing

jerd

Everyone already has a choice in how the game will shape up, that's why bans aren't given to first/second picks because they get pick advantage.

More bans will not make the game more interesting, it will make it more boring. Why try finding ways to deal with certain champions if you can always just ban them? Sure, this doesn't apply to every case - lolkindred - but with more bans it's a no brainer. People shouldn't have bans to waste on pet peeves with no risk of letting powerful stuff go through. On the same note, removing the ability to force certain bans so you can get certain picks because you can just ban everything would make some champions completely unplayable. It's really easy to go "lol fuck yasuo" until your favorite champion gets in the meta and you can never pick it for months.

That's why you do 2 bans before pick phase and 2 bans in the middle of pick phase. Force teams to let certain power picks through. It'll be anarchy

Why try finding ways to deal with certain champions if you can always just ban them? People shouldn't have bans to waste on pet peeves with no risk of letting powerful stuff go through.

Like I said earlier, most people value champions differently. You guys are acting like if we got 4 more bans, the same 4 champions will get gutted each game. Powerful stuff will still always slip through. Also, if common power picks get banned more often, new power picks will just take their place.

It'll be anarchy

League is always anarchy hehe

That's why you do 2 bans before pick phase and 2 bans in the middle of pick phase. Force teams to let certain power picks through. It'll be anarchy
Yeah, I speak specifically about current draft. I'm totes down for some form of staggered draft with more bans like I said before.

Calvero

Banned
Stacking Crucible and Censer feels good on Sona.

Wow, I did not get my chest. This was 2 days ago:

And here's something I just took. Chest is still gray.
YXRXONs.png

rito pls

did you still have weekly (monthly?) chests available? there's only a certain amount you can receive every week (month?). i think it's shown on your summoner profile

zkylon

zkylewd
i really wish there was some context on the lux nerf

i played her last night and she didn't feel op or anything, just good ole lux

Like I said earlier, most people value champions differently. You guys are acting like if we got 4 more bans, the same 4 champions will get gutted each game. Powerful stuff will still always slip through. Also, if common power picks get banned more often, new power picks will just take their place.
i would like to be able to play leblanc, not the "power picks"

if i can't play leblanc and i have to play talon i'm still losing cos talon is boring af

Played Taliyah a couple of times

am now a Taliyah main
taliyah is kind of great, would mostly love her w not having a shorter cast time

i think her q and e have a bit of a cast time too that i would like removed

i feel like from her animaations and character she should feel smooth and instead she's kind of clunky

That feel when you hover Illaoi before your JG bans her ... and you get a damn Cho top vs you. Woulda loved that match up with Illaoi ...

Try to pick Kennen for the team comp cause we had no fucking CC but we ate the L cause everyone kinda screwed up mid game and started playing like potatoes..

i would like to be able to play leblanc, not the "power picks"

if i can't play leblanc and i have to play talon i'm still losing cos talon is boring af

If Riot ever went through and gave all 10 players a ban, and LeBlanc suddenly becomes impossible to play, I'll gift you every Lux and Ahri skin that releases until League is no more.

TheFlow

Banned
That feel when you hover Illaoi before your JG bans her ... and you get a damn Cho top vs you. Woulda loved that match up with Illaoi ...

Try to pick Kennen for the team comp cause we had no fucking CC but we ate the L cause everyone kinda screwed up mid game and started playing like potatoes..
You picked kennen so your chances of winning weren't good

23qwerty

Ewwww I'm surprised it took so long but there's finally going to be League figures for that hideous Pop line.

retailreveal_lol_1920x1080_final.jpg

Braum and Amumu look fine but any Pop figure that uses that default face looks absolutely terrible. No idea why people get them.

Neol

Surprised there getting a line considering Riot has there own figures.

Not a huge fan but there are some that look alright. The Amumu one looks pretty good imo.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Ewwww I'm surprised it took so long but there's finally going to be League figures for that hideous Pop line.

Braum and Amumu look fine but any Pop figure that uses that default face looks absolutely terrible. No idea why people get them.
Still better than their actual figure line.

I wonder why it took them so long to make a deal with Pop. I imagine that Pop has been trying to get the League license since 2001 atleast. Maybe Newt is right and League is dying and Riot in desperation gave in to Pop and granted them the license for pennies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Has her W cast been changed yet?
it's changed on pbe

yea funcos are the worst

just get some more nendos damn it

I wonder why it took them so long to make a deal with Pop. I imagine that Pop has been trying to get the League license since 2001 atleast. Maybe Newt is right and League is dying and Riot in desperation gave in to Pop and granted them the license for pennies.
lol i love the idea of funcos being a sign of your game being doomed

Random question: Against ADC's like Vayne who rush lifesteal, is there a reason to not buy a relatively early Executioner's Calling?

Nah. If you buy it for laning, unless you keep the debuff constantly it's not worth it. For teamfights, the lifesteal tends to be a minimal part of them living through the fight. Not really worth it~ You only want it against characters like Vlad or Swain who can heal a huge amount in a short amount of time, compared to an auto attacker who only heals significantly over a long amount of time.

Nah. If you buy it for laning, unless you keep the debuff constantly it's not worth it. For teamfights, the lifesteal tends to be a minimal part of them living through the fight. Not really worth it~ You only want it against characters like Vlad or Swain who can heal a huge amount in a short amount of time, compared to an auto attacker who only heals significantly over a long amount of time.

kk

Fracas

#fuckonami
Random question: Against ADC's like Vayne who rush lifesteal, is there a reason to not buy a relatively early Executioner's Calling?

I wouldn't advise it. Best case scenario, it ever-so-slightly boosts your dueling against the enemy ADC (but overall it's still weak because that's 800 g you could've invested in more combat stats). All it really does is delay your spike and make your mid-game weaker, especially in bigger skirmishes.

As breezy said, it's not a terrible pickup after you've got your first BF and zeal item - provided you're playing against drain tanks.

I wouldn't advise it. Best case scenario, it ever-so-slightly boosts your dueling against the enemy ADC (but overall it's still weak because that's 800 g you could've invested in more combat stats). All it really does is delay your spike and make your mid-game weaker, especially in bigger skirmishes.

As breezy said, it's not a terrible pickup after you've got your first BF and zeal item - provided you're playing against drain tanks.

word. yea, I didn't mean a rush. just relatively early; like 3rd item after like a hurricane and IE. which would be far earlier than normal for me as I'm looking to get something like a shiv or a LW or some such there.

TheFlow

Banned
was about to ban yas when the guy said he mains him don't. soo let's see how this plays out..

edit: he changed his pick lol

Has anybody had any issues with disconnections or random spots of lag recently? In like the last week I have been getting more D/C's then in the entire 6 years I have been playing this game. I also keep getting random spots of lag, but my ping is still sitting around the 30s when it happens and my internet doesn't seem to be having issues.

TheFlow

Banned
why does league attract babies? our adc decided she didn't wanna help us anymore after she started feeding and went 6/13. this was after we won lane and turret

grown ass men throwing tantrums and notcooperating with team over petty stuff.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
why does league attract babies? our adc decided she didn't wanna help us anymore after she started feeding and went 6/13. this was after we won lane and turret

grown ass men throwing tantrums and notcooperating with team over petty stuff.

just as likely they're actually 12 you know

Top Bottom